Author has written 103 stories for Pirates of the Caribbean, Labyrinth, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Thor, Avengers, Sherlock, Perfect Score, Losers, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Lord of the Rings, Hobbit, Leverage, Captain America, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., What's Your Number?, and Once Upon a Time.
I do have an AO3 account under the name: Rhiannon_A_Christy as well as a tumblr with the same name.
:icon is taken from The Portrait of Madame Gautreau, also known as The Portrait of Madame X, By John Singer Sargent:
For those who wish to know, I'm Rhiannon Adel Christy. But please feel free to just call me Rhi or Rhia.
:Bit of a note, while I love getting PMs and emails from all y'all, please do not send me any expressing how excited you are that we share the same name. The simple truth of the matter is Rhiannon A. Christy is a persona I had created and have gone by since I was 17. It is my pen name only and bears no resmblance what so ever to my birth name. And no I will not hand out my real name, is one reason I go by a pen name, besides people can't seem to pronounce my name right.:
I'm 32 years old. I just started my first year at college, because of this my updates might be few and far between. I'm going for business so that one day I will hopefully own my own shop to sell my jewelry designs.
I have been writing since I was five, at first poetry and then moving on till I starting writing stories. I still write poetry, and these poems sometimes find their way in my fanfic. But at the age of 17 I started what was to be my biggest undertaking, I started a novel. Not just a novel, but a nine part novel with an entire universe, language, and customs. I once planned on publishing these, but after some time I have decided that instead I would rather not deal with all of that. Though as there is an interest in the stories, I may be creating a site to post it on. So keep a look out if you would like to read it.
I wrote my first fanfic years ago before I knew what fanfic actually was. I hadn't read any before, never been on any sites. But my obsession with a certain book and tv show caused me to write one. It was a Hitchhiker's Guide/Stargate SG-1 crossover that was very random and insane. I do not have it posted here, and never will as it is so bad.
After that I found out what fanfic was when a friend of mine sent me an Escaflowne one she was working on, after that I sought out all anime-fics I could find. :Or I should say Yu-Gi-Oh and Wolfs Rain mostly.: It wasn't until late '05 I started what became an obsession. Dec. 24, 2005 I started Chocolate Rhapsody a Willy Wonka story. I started simply because I happened to have been having a rough time with my novel. :plus I had an idea of how I thought the first kiss scene should be written: I had been working on one story since I was 17, I needed a break. So I started fanfic as a way simply to relax, of course I didn't realize how addicting it was.
Since then I have gone through many fandoms and many stories. At this moment The Crystal Swan would be my largest fic with over 100,000 words. I write both long chapter fics as well as oneshots. Most of my stuff are romances but mixed with heavy doses of adventure, mystery, angst, fluff, thriller...well ok I like to have it well rounded out.
I do of course write humor, though it may be a bit dry for some. :Though if it is not dry it is random: You are most likely to find references to Shakespeare, Jane Austen, Hitchhiker's Guide, as well as any other of my obsessions.
My Very Darling friend and sister Gebo :Victory Gebo: always makes me the prettiest banner for my stories. Here are two of my favorites, I have to share because they are just so beautiful!
MCU Stories as of 12/25/14
1.Tasertricks (Darcy/Loki)On The Edge Of Madness: (16 chapters): Finished: After Loki is sent to Earth without his memories and his magic, Darcy cares for him. A bit of Darcy/Clint as well. Behind the Scenes: On the Edge of Madness: (10 chapters): Finished: Deleted scenes and backstories for OTEOM. Survive: (oneshot): Finished: Loki had everything he wanted, but there were more problems to come, Darcy tries to make him understand that it will be alright. The Midsummer Lover: (10 chapters): Finished: Frigga had a plan, too bad it went horribly wrong. Silly, Midsummer Night's Dream inspired Tasertricks. A Power to Poison Dreams: (18 chapters) Finished: An old evil wants Loki and his powers for her own, such an offer is tempting, but so is Ms. Darcy Lewis. Tasertricks and Clint/OC. Winter Moon: (oneshot): Finished: Darcy loses everything beneath the falling snow. The Unforgiven: (oneshot): Finished: Darcy is more like Loki than she ever wanted to admit. Our Happily-Ever-After: (8 chapters): Finished: Part of the Darcy Lewis Fluff Week on Tumblr. Scenes from the life and family of Darcy and Loki.
2. Lokane (Jane/Loki)Ocean Gypsy: (oneshot): Finished: The Earth is destroyed, leaving only Jane and Loki alive after battle. A Love Like Winter: (oneshot): Finished: Jane had always felt a discontent, a sense of not belonging in the world she lived. After the encounter with the Destroyer, Jane begins to understand why. Impossible: (oneshot): Finished: Jane made a choice she ended up regreting, now Loki promises to do the unthinkable to fix it.
3. Darcy/Loki/JaneMASH: (oneshot): Finished: Darcy and Jane play what they think is just a simple kid's game, Loki has other ideas.
4. Taserhawk (Darcy/Clint)Stark: 007: (oneshot): Finished: A movie night leads to fun and a possible future.
5. Tasersmash (Darcy/Bruce)Phantom: (oneshot): Finished: Darcy wouldn't leave things well enough alone, Bruce shows her why she should have.
6. Irontaser (Darcy/Tony)Ribbed, or Tony Really Shouldn't Eavesdrop: (oneshot): Finished: Tony misunderstands an overheard conversation between Darcy and Steve...really misunderstands! (The Adventures of) Captain Sarcastic and Kid Rhetoric: (3 chapters): Finished: Darcy works for Tony, Tony annoys the hell out of her, the two love each other but refuse to acknowledge it and prank each other instead. Unexpected: (oneshot): Finished: Darcy never expected to care for her boss.
7. Wintershock/Ducky (Darcy/Bucky)Lullaby: (oneshot): Finished: Nightmares plague Bucky, Darcy refuses to let him go. Tearing You Apart: (oneshot): Finished: Darcy was tired of hiding and decided it was time to take what was hers. Werewolf!Darcy fic. Never Cry Over Burnt Milk: (oneshot): Finished: Darcy bakes for Bucky and things get a little too hot for the kitchen.
8. Shieldshock (Darcy/Steve)The Degrees of Normal: (3 of ? chapters): WIP: Darcy decides she wants Steve as her Baby-Daddy, poor Steve never had a chance. Also Biofreeze (Bucky/Jemma) in later chapters. Transformations: (oneshot): Finished: Steve's favorite time of day is when Darcy comes home from being Tony's PA. He loves watching the transformation from Mini-Potts into his Darcy.
9. Wintershieldshock (Darcy/Steve/Bucky OT3)Darcy Lewis and the Protective Posturing of Super-Alphas: (Oneshot) Finished: Omega!Darcy and her Alphas Steve and Bucky.
10. Random PairingsArtificial: (oneshot): Finished: Darcy/Dark JARVIS, JARVIS decides he wants Darcy and nothing will stop him from getting her.
11. GenficBeam Me Up, Scotty: (oneshot): Finished: Tony's tinkering in his workshop results in the creation an unexpected device. Excited, Tony doesn't take the time to really think of the consequences. Test Strategies: (oneshot): Finished: If there was one thing that Darcy hated it was taking tests...
12. Hat-Trick SeriesDarcy Lewis Hat Trick Challenge: (22 chapters): Finished: Various pairings and subjects. Hat Trick: Tasertricks Edition: (5 chapters): Finished: 5 unconnected Tasertricks oneshots. Hat Trick: Thundertaser Edition: (4 of 5 chapters): WIP: 5 unconnected Thundertaser oneshots.
Sherlock Stories as of 10/27/14
1. Sherlolly (Sherlock/Molly)Decompression: (oneshot): Finished: Molly had never known fear, known heartache to the point where she wanted nothing more than to lie down and give up. That was until three weeks ago when Sherlock showed up at her flat... Taste: (oneshot): Finished: Sherlock just wanted a taste, Molly was only too willing to let him. Yellow Roses: (oneshot): Finished: Molly visits Sherlock in hospital and ends up being confronted with Janine. The Most Perfect Creature: (oneshot): Finished: Daddy!Sherlock, Sherlock meets his new child. The Labyrinth of Sherlock: (oneshot): Finished: A re-imagining of the crystal ballroom scene from the movie Labyrinth. Bubbles: (oneshot): Finished: Sherlock spends time with his and Molly's little daughter. Cradle and All: (12 chapters): Finished: London's most precious citizens are being murdered, and for the first time Sherlock is bothered. And Isn't This A Crime: (4 of 9 chapters): WIP: Sherlock has had some unexpected clients in his time; but not one as surprising as Lidia Montgomery. Intrigued, Sherlock and Molly find themselves embroiled in the little girl's case, along the way finding both old friends and each other. The Great Mouse Detective inspired Sherlolly. Violence Never Solves Anything, Or Sherlock Learns A Lesson: (oneshot): Finished: Sherlock learns a valuable lesson when it comes to being a boyfriend. Bookends: (3 of ? chapters): WIP: A series of snapshots of the lives of Sherlock and Molly through the theme of books. Bookmark: (oneshot): Finished: The prequel to Bookends, how it all started.
Labyrinth Stories as of 10/27/14
1. Jareth/OCDream Shifting: (19 chapters): Finished:
Its been four years since Sarah solved the labyrinth, and things haven’t been the same for Jareth. After the visit from the Sidhe twins of the Realm of Annwyn Jareth must choose Between a dream or a nightmare. But it is not only his dreams at stake. This Is My Winter: (9 of ? chapters): Incomplete/Abandoned: Sequel to Dream Shifting. Elena and Jareth are about to get married, but this is no happily-ever-after, mostly when word reaches the Labyrinth of war brewing in the West.
2. Sareth (Jareth/Sarah)White Rabbit: (oneshot): Finished: Jareth was counting on Sarah to be foolish, and now she has no choice but to remain with him forever. Ophelia's Madness: (oneshot): Finished:Jareth watches on as Sarah delves into madness. The Trouble With Daughters: (oneshot): Finished:What happens when Jareth has a daughter that not only likes to dress like him but is more like a carbon copy of his younger self? Poor Jareth, that is the trouble with daughters, they always have Daddy wrapped around their finger! Real Fae Wear Kilts: (oneshot): Finished: Jareth is bored, so what does a fae do when they are bored? They go Aboveground to a pub of course. Wonderland Dream: (oneshot): Finished: Sarah knew Jareth was cruel, but maybe that was what she wanted. Hell In Your Eyes: (oneshot): Finished: Jareth and Sarah contemplate about what they missed out on after Sarah rejected him. Through The Crystal Glass: (oneshot): Finished:Sarah is only days away from her thirtieth birthday, she reflects back on the choice that set the course for her life now. She doesn't believe just how foolish she had been till she is shown what life she could have had. The Tea Rose: (oneshot): Finished:Jareth returns years later Aboveground to remember his wife, Sarah, and their life together. The Secret: (oneshot): Finished: Jareth would do anything to make sure Sarah does not tell of her journey through his Labyrinth...anything. Eating Pancakes With Bogart In A Dojo: (oneshot): Finished:Sarah has a weekly ritual, only she doesn't realize she isn't the only one. The Crystal Swan: (31 chapters): Finished:7 years after Sarah defeated the Labyrinth, Jareth has to contact Sarah and reveal a secret that is over 3,000 years old. With the Solstice fast apporching time is running out, will Jareth be able to sway Sarah into returning with him. Anything and everything: (oneshot): Finished:Fifty years into the war with the Sisters, Sarah and Jareth have to deal with the weight of the war and children. Oneshot sequel to The Crystal Swan. Image Enhancement: (oneshot): Finished: Jareth goes on a picnic with his young wife where the two end up talking about male fae beauty habits. Wisteria: (oneshot): Finished: Does he know what will happen when the night is through? How like a wraith you will fade from his arms, and when he turns to search for you your eyes will have changed. And like a mask you don to hide your face, he will be unable to recognize you Mirrors: (oneshot): Finished: It looked for all the world like a normal mirror, that is except that it was standing in the middle of a park with no good reason why it would be there. It was a strange thing to leave lying around.. Pieces: (oneshot): Finished:I'm sorry that you feel you can't trust me anymore. But Lord! I am NOT sorry that I did what I did! Though Not More Than Any Heart Asks: (2 chapters): Finished:Set of Two oneshots: Parsely, Sage, looking at the J/S pairing through two themes, Merriment, Wisdom. The Cathedrals Of Rowan: (7 chapters): Finished: Toby is dying and Sarah must call the only one who could save him. Is it all chance or is their life being directed? The Mortal's Guide To The Underground: (oneshot): Finished: The Mortal's Guide to the Underground By Sarah Williams Cupid Is A Goblin: (oneshot): Finished: The Goblins are up to something, and Jareth has no idea this time. Knight In Shinning Armor: (oneshot): Finished: Sarah thinks about her dreams and her life. The Little Maid: (4 chapters): Finished:How far would you go to gain the heart of the one you love? Avery sells her soul in order to have Jareth’s, but things never go according to plan. J/S From OC POV. Based off The Little Mermaid. All The Magic In The World: (oneshot): Finished: Sometimes wishes just can’t come true, no matter how hard you wish. Sarah and Jareth have to deal with this when trying to start their family.
2. GenficThe Sign: (oneshot): Finished:Hoggle makes a sign and it is not what you think.
Various FandomsCrystal On The Pearl: (Pirates of the Caribbean): (oneshot): Finished: When Jack meets up with young Crystal of Port Royal, he believes that adventure will ensue. But once Crystal starts to change things on the Pearl, will he realize he may have just bitten off more then he can chew? Candied Flowers: (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory): (oneshot): Finished: Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet and Lily is too... Willy Wonka is sulking and Charlie is tired of it.
*Everything subject to change*Working on several Eomer/Lothiriel (Lord of the Rings) fics right now.