Author has written 9 stories for Tokyo Mew Mew, Bionicle, Storm Hawks, Robot Boy, Eleventh Hour, and Castle.
Hey there! Manic-munchkin here...ya...I kinda just lost my train of thought...oh well...
Gender: Girl (or am I...?)
Likes: hanging with friends, reading (anything and everything), watching TV, badminton, swimming, biking, listening to music
Dislikes: writing essays (then again...maybe if it was about something I like...), how it's practically impossible to find shoes that fit, my parents getting mad at me
December 1st, 2009: I'VE UPDATED! FINALLY! Yes, it's true! I've finally updated my Storm Hawks story Alone, three chapters actually, and there should be more coming soon (I know, I know. How many times have I said THAT before)...that is, providing the plot bunnies don't desert me again (which I have a sinking feeling they already have...) Back on track...I hope you enjoy the new chapters of Alone!
August 5th, 2009: Okay...so I know I'm probably in a bit of shit with anyone who's been looking for updates (or maybe I've been forgotten all about...sadface). I am really sorry! I know I said I'd update, but I really and honestly haven't had the time (or the motivation really :S). I was in summer school for math all July and I've been being kinda lazy ever since. But fear not! For I am now in a writing mood!! :) The plot bunny gods have been good to me and I got some inspiration, for several stories actually, just yesterday and have, ever since, been in a writing mood. I don't know how long it will take me to get anything up, but there IS some stories coming soon!! (please don't kill me!!)
April 3rd, 2009: Oh-Em-Flipping-GEE!! If you have been watching Eleventh Hour, then you'll probably know why I'm freaking out. If not, I'll explain...yesterday was the season finale (hopefully not SERIES finale!) of Eleventh Hour and as you probably gathered from my freaking out...it was A-freakin-mazing!! Anywho...I'm sorry. I know I said that I had motivation to write more for Alone and possibly some of my other stories, but I procrastinated about it...then I got in a huge truckload of truble with school and the parental units (I am really hating school right now), so I was kinda afraid to do anything other than my hmwk (including writing stories)...but since last night I've kinda gotten my nerve back...and have written another EH story (which unfortunatly has nothing to do with the finale...that's coming later ;3)...and hopefully I'll be able to write some of my other stuff (and not procrastinate XP)
March 5th, 2009: Hey-ho!! I'm back!! I've been getting my second wind for writing ever since I started writing fics for Eleventh Hour (amazing show by the way...you should check it out if you like science stuff or crime shows or both...s'good!!), so I am getting the motivation to write more for Alone (at least...if not Tart's Fairy Tales too ;3)...so hopefully ch 12 of Alone will be up soon (crosses fingers)
Alice/Hatter (Alice in Wonderland, 2010)
The Top Ten Reasons Why Anti-Gay Marriage People Are Stupid:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage.
~19 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity~
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars.
If you think that you ought to belong in Wonderland, copy and paste this into your profile.
If seeing Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland made you realize you are mad and should go become a member of the Mad Tea Party, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you think that Alice was a complete moron for leaving Underland after slaying the Jabberwocky, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Tim Burton should have kept the two kisses between Alice and the Mad Hatter in the movie, put this in your profile.
If you think that Disney films ROCK and can be watched by all ages, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that Maths is a pointless subject after you've learnt the basics (e.g. adding and subtracting), copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you don't understand why people actualy watch Big Brother, copy and paste this into you profile.
Child abuse is very, very real. If you are 100 percent against child abuse and want to help stop it, copy and paste this into your profile.
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murderer chanted," Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceilling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
Age is mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well, I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?
If Wile E. Coyote (Looney Toons) had enough money to buy all that ACME stuff, why didn't he just buy dinner?
The newscaster is the person that says "Good Evening", then tells you why it's not.
Last night I was lying in bed, looking up at the stars, and I thought to myself... "Where the hell is my ceiling!?"
Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive.
The trouble with life is that there's no background music.
Unsafe External Link