Currently I am in college majoring in English. Since I was a little girl I have always wanted to be an author and get published. I find myself on here too much reading while my daughter takes her nap. I love anime and Harry Potter.
http://www.facebook.com/afreas add me on facebook if you want just send me a message saying you are on ff.net
GRYFFINDOR: ] You’ve never done illegal drug ] You have a lot of friends ] You get along with everyone ] You haven’t made fun of someone for at least two months ] You love soccer ] You love baseball [x] You’re into writing and art [x] Favorite music genre is pop rock ] You believe in “innocent until proven guilty” theory [x] Abortion is wrong [x] The war against Iraq is unneeded ] One of your favorite colors is red or gold [x] Good grades at school ] One of the worst things you can do is lie [x] You plan on going to college/university or are in college/university TOTAL: 6
HUFFLEPUFF: ] You’re content with mostly everything in your life right now. ] You laugh a lot ] You like to follow trends. [x] Politics suck. [x] You love to swim ] Water polo is awesome ] Pink is one of your favorite colors ] Black is morbid & depressing but you still like it though ] Michael Jackson is talented as a musical artist. ] You’re an optimist. ] You’re completely straight-edge. [x] You’re very emotional ] Rap, R&B, & hip-hop is your favorite music genre [x] You don’t believe in going steady at a young age [x] You’ve made fun of at least one person this week. TOTAL: 5
RAVENCLAW: [x] You’re depressed to a certain extent. [x] You love to read. [x] You appreciate theatre & arts. [x] Sports suck. ] You’re shy. ] Hate is completely unneeded. [x] Loyalty is the MOST important thing in a relationship ] Indie is your favorite genre of music. [x] Every once in a while you have little anger outbursts. ] Lying is sometimes okay [x] Blue is one of your favorite colors. ] Serious is better than funny. TOTAL: 6
SLYTHERIN: [x] There’s at least one person you hate. ] Basketball is a good sport. ] (American) Football is amazing. [x] Black is a cool color. [x] You’ve lied about something serious. [x] You’re a very deep person. ] You have considered suicide. [x] Very loyal. [x] You like metal. ] They make school seem more important than it is. ] You’re scared to grow up. ] You’ve done drugs in the past month. ] Anger is one of your primary feelings. [x] You have trust issues. [x] Guilty until proven innocent. TOTAL: 8
Girls Don't realize these things;
I'm sorry that I bought you roses to tell you that I like you
I'm sorry That I was raised with respect not to sleep with you when you were drunk
I'm sorry That my body's not ripped enough to "satisfy" your wants
I'm sorry that I open your car door, and pull out your chair like I was raised
I'm sorry That I'm not cute enough to be "your guy"
I'm sorry That I am actually nice; not a jerk
I'm sorry I don't have a huge bank account to buy you expensive things
I'm sorry I like to spend quality nights at home cuddling with you, instead of at a club
I'm sorry I would rather make love to you then just screw you like some random guy.
I'm sorry That I am always the one you need to talk to, but never good enough to date
I'm sorry That I always held your hair back when you20threw up, and didn't get mad at you for puking in my car, but when we went out you went home with another guy
I'm sorry That I am there to pick you up at 4am when your new man hit you and dropped you off in the middle of nowhere, but not good enough to listen to me when I need a friend
I'm sorry If I start not being there because it hurts being used as a door mat, only to be thrown to the side when the new jerk comes around
I'm sorry If I don't answer my phone anymore when you call, to listen to you cry for hours, instead of getting a couple hours of sleep before work
I'm sorry that you can't realize.. I've been the one all along.
I'm sorry If you read this and know somebody like this but don't care
But most of all
I'm sorry For not being sorry anymore
I'm sorry That you can't accept me for who I am
I'm sorry I can never do anything right, and nothing that I do is good enough to make it in your world.
I'm sorry I caught your boyfriend with another girl and told you about it, I thought that was what friends were for...
I'm sorry That I told you I loved you and actually meant it.
I'm sorry That I talked to you for nine hours on Thanksgiving when your boyfriend was threatening you instead of spending time with my family.
I'm Sorry That I cared
I'm sorry that I listen to you at night talking about how you wish you could have done something different.
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?" Because the person you are usually searching for is right by you.
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things' I really wish that more guys were like this, and I bet a lot of girls do too.
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught t me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION . "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don 't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"