I found this on slytheringreen91's profile and laughed out loud - I just had to put this on my profile. *grin*
1. You have seen every episode several times and still never get tired of it.
2. You will yell if someone tries bothers you on Tuesday night when you are watching a new episode of NCIS.
3. You find yourself Gibbs-slapping people. (Or yourself)
4. You have had a dream about it or involving one of the characters.
5. You daze out while sitting at your desk and imagine yourself running along side Tony and Ziva with your gun drawn yelling, "Federal agents! Drop your weapon!"
6. You watch the movies that Tony has mentioned. As many as humanly possible that is.
7. You wish USA would put more than just three episodes a night on.
8. You have started using military references. Hit the head, scuttle butt, hit the rack, etc.
9. The majority of television you watch is of NCIS.
10. You smell something funny or hear a beeping sound and your mind goes to a chemical attack or a bomb.
11. You call people Probie and use McNicknames.
12. Your cat goes missing and you say to, "Put out a BOLO."
13. You try and convince every person you meet to watch it.
14. You use the term Hinky.
15. You find yourself saying 'Ya think?' when someone says something obvious.
If any of these refer to you copy and paste it into your profile.
Cleo the Muse (90)
Dahlia Franks (0)
Dien Alcyone (12)
Emrald Eyes (10)
Orion Scorpio (4)
Savoy Truffle (27)
|Community:||The Harry Potter Archive|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|