Author has written 6 stories for Final Fantasy VIII, Misc. Games, and Kingdom Hearts.
PRESENTING THE ALL SINGING, ALL DANCING...LEEDAMAN!!
Yes, fellow authors, I am back and ready to write sexy, awesome and sometimes just plain sad fics on FFVIII, and quite possibly other subjects as well - I haven't quite decided yet. Read my work and review please. Oh, and I am still the same yaoi loving author. Just a year older. No problems? Goody.
Name: Liam Watson (no, not really. My name is Martin Luthe - oops, wrong nametag.)
Age: 15 (booyah!)
Location: 20,000 leagues under my bed.
NOTE: I am looking for a beta to whom I can share my draft stories with and recieve feedback on them. If anyone is interested, e-mail me.
1. My Fabled Ice Prince (Final Fantasy VIII)
2. Late for Work (FFVIII)
3. A Nightmare of My Making (Misc. Games, Vexx)
Note that some of these are not finalized. Those that are will be in italics.
1. Seductive Melodies - Chapters 8 & 9 (FFVIII): In the next chapters of the antics of Squall, Seifer and Demyx, they are on a peaceful train ride back to Balamb. Yeah right. When Axel finally confronts Squall, Seifer and Demyx are busy fixing the train! Chapter 8 is in progress, Chapter 9 will begin after Ch. 8 is done.
2. Vexx: The Demons Within (Misc. Games, Vexx): A sequel to Vexx. Finished up to chapter 3, but can't get the freaking document editor to work how I want it to!! >_
3. The Bottle (FFVIII): PWP. Need I say more? ;D I'm gonna keep you guys in the dark on this one, but I give one clue: SeiferxSquallxIrvine. Interested? Stay tuned.
4: Supernatural FanFiction: One of the best shows on TV this side of Turkey, I'm considering writing fanfiction on Sam and Dean's adventures through the USA doing the voodoo that they do. Stay tuned.
This is where I give a shout-out and say thanks to people who have supported me in my writing and other aspects of planning and production of my stories. This will be updated when I find more people to thank. XD
Solo Duet - You are first on my list. I never would have got into this if it wasn't for you. You are my beta and my inspiration. Mucho, mucho gracias to you.
Azarethian Titan - A terrific author and a beacon of inspiration. Your descriptive language never ceases to amaze. Hope I keep seeing you review my other works.
Astaran Girl - Dogging my steps for more fanfiction, you are. XD Seriously, though, if you weren't into Vexx, I wouldn't be writing it at all. Cheers.
Everyone who has me on their author alert or favourite author list - You are the people that keep me writing for this site. You guys all rock, and I hope you enjoy my upcoming projects as much as I enjoy writing them.
And everyone who reads my work. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE REVIEW =D