Author has written 5 stories for Inuyasha.
So I'm still working on the chapter story, and I still have no idea when it will be done. Luckily, I'm almost done with my exams, so I should have more time to write. I'm also working on another one-shot. Just to give you a little preview, the chapter story is going to be called Nightmare Come True and the one-shot is called Once Upon a Time....
Favorite Anime: Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Case Closed, Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Eureka Seven, Lupin III, Naruto, Wolf's Rain, Scryed
Favorite Manga: Ranma 1/2, Inuyasha, Tsubasa, Rurouni Kenshin
Favorite Books: Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
Favorite Movies: Pirates of the Caribbean, Lord of the Rings, 50 First Dates, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Happy Feet
Favorite Pairings: Inuyasha/Kagome, Miroku/Sango, Ranma/Akane, Kenshin/Kaoru, Ron/Hermione, Harry/Ginny
Tips for Writing Fan Fiction:
1. Capitalize! Capitalize! Capitalize! If it should be capitalized, then capitalize it! Especially when it comes to titles and name!! If you don't it just looks lazy and makes people think that your story isn't going to be that good.
2. Pay attention to basic grammar. You don't have to pay a great amount of attention to this, but just make sure that periods, quotations, commas, semicolons, etc. are in the right place and used correctly. And make sure that you put spaces between all your words!
3. Watch your spelling!! Everyone misspells words every now and then, but a great amount of misspelled words is distracting. Be careful with words like their and there or lose and loose. It is very easy to use the wrong word when you're typing. Also look up the spelling if your using words from a different language and make sure that your using them the right way! You can easily look up how to spell words on the internet, so you don't even have to go get a dictionary.
4. Make sure that you finish any story that you start!! It is incredibly annoying and disappointing when someone doesn't finish a story. I know that sometimes it can't be helped, but try to avoid it. My suggestion is to actually finish writing the story before you actually put it on the website. That way, if all goes well, you're sure to finish!
5. Don't interupt the story to put in author notes. It can be very distracting. If you want to put a comment in then just use a star or number to indicate a comment put at the end of the page. That way the reader can read the story uninterrupted, and they can still read all your input and opinions as well!
6. Don't write long, drawn out paragraphs. It makes the fic harder to read and it easy to lose your place when reading. Also be careful with which font you use. Make sure that it is easy to read.
7. Review! Review! Review! I know you might not want to take the time to review, but it is really helpful and appreciated!!
More tips in the future!
Quote of the month (actually it's more like the quote of the year): "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein