Poll: Do readers prefer to read long or short chapters? Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Kingdom Hearts.
I am known as adngo714. My hobbies include reading and writing NaruHina fanfictions, listening to music, singing, and playing video games as well as Yu-Gi-Oh. I am a proud member of TUAOA, whish stands for The Ultimate Alliance Of Authors, which is a community headed by Ravercozy.
The following reasons are why NaruHina is my OTP, my One True Pairing
NaruHina CONFIRMED in the Naruto manga chapter 700
To all "Hinata Cheats On Naruto Fic Writers." FUCK YOU!!!! In no way will Hinata cheat on Naruto, especially with Kiba of all people. She is too much in love with Naruto to do something like that. Copy and paste to profile if you agree.
If you hate NejiHina, or KibaHina, or any other coupling with Hinata that doesn't involve Naruto, then copy & paste this into your profile
Put this on your page if you absolutely believe that NaruHina will happen in the manga!
If you believe that Naruto and Hinata are meant to be together and think that it will happen, copy and paste in your profile. NARUHINA FTW!! DarkSamuraiX1999
If you are an addict to Naruto and favorite couple is NaruHina then copy & paste this to your profile By Aaron Leach and DarkSamuraiX1999
If you believe that Naruto and Hinata are the greatest pairing, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: SilentSinger948, Leaf Ranger, Aaa222xx, Angelito soldado,'Kage Bijuu'. adngo714
I'm disproving certain thoughts of Narusaku that I've heard from fans (not dissing the fans by the way).
1. Kushina says find someone like your mom.
Naruto may look like Minato, but people have said he is more like his mother. If he married Sakura, it would be like dating himself. Kind of gross isn't? Speaking of which, why would he want to date his someone like his mother anyway? Isn't that like Dating his actual mother?
2. Naruto is like Minato and Sakura is like Kushina. They have to be together!
Naruto is more like his mother than his father. Speaking of which, Hinata is like Minato. They both had feelings from the start while Naruto and Kushina were oblivious. And Kushina called Minato a "girl" and Naruto called Hinata "weird". Any simularities?
3. The hero and Heroine always end together! A nuff said!
No, they do not. Here are some examples: From Dragonballz. Goku (the hero) and Bulma (the heroine) didn't end together. Oddly, Bulma ended with Vegeta (the rival) and Goku ended with the girl who was shy for awhile (Chichi). And, Masashi Kishimoto did say he modeled a lot of Naruto from Dbz anyway. Tomboyish/girly-girl Bulma (who is like Sakura) ended with the stuck up, last of the Saiyans Vegeta (this reminds me of a certain emo, how about you?) And than the childish hero Goku (who is like Naruto) ended with the original shy and well mannered Chichi (who is like Hinata). Might I add that liked him in the beginning.
4. Look at all the Narusaku moments compared to Naruhina! That's proof!
Yes, Narusaku has more moments. But than compare the Narusaku moments compared to the Sasusaku moments. There are more of them. There is some of them even in part two, after Sasuke tried to kill her. When Sakura was asked out by some random guy, she said no because she loved someone else. Who flashed in her mind? Naruto? Nope! The emo butt guy (I'm sorry Sasuke, your my fave, but you're being a turd).
5. Sakura said she loved Naruto and meant it! He's just too stupid to realize it!
...I just proved she loved Sasuke right above this retarded question. Fine. When she was asked out by someone, she said she loved someone else and it was Sasuke who flashed in her mind.
6. Fillers don't count!
I agree. But a lot of the Narusaku moments were in filler also. SO they must be taken away as well. Plus, moments don't count. Kurenai and Asuma has like, one moment? They ended up with a child. Jiraiya and Tsunade had a lot of moments. Nothing happened, at all.
7. You're just jealous that they're in love and you're not!!!!!!!
Okay...Why are you changing the subject to me? Anyway, they are not in love. Naruto may have a crush on her (for now), but it is not love. And, Sakura is still fangirling over Sasuke.
8. Why can't you see they're in love!?
9. Hinata doesn't love Naruto!
10. Sakura doesn't love Sasuke! She loves Naruto!
That's not even worth talking about. But, I will say this. Even after Sasuke tried to kill her, Naruto protecte her a lot, and Sasuke says he will destroy the village. She was having trouble deciding who she would save, the enemy/love of her life or the boy who was Always there for her, truly cares for her, and the one he would risk his life for her. Are you kidding me? Sasuke's my favorite Character, but seriously?! Sakura, this is why I hate you. SAVE your TEAMMATE!
TEN REASONS TO HATE NARUxSAKU
1. Naruto and Sakura are both too loud and don't balance each other out.
2. Most people only like them because they look good together. (They so do not in my opinion)
3. If Sasuke came back to the village Sakura would go directly to him and drop Naruto.
4. Sakura always hit Naruto and never gave him the time of day.
never comforted him like Hinata did, or give him courage...Like Hinata. (GO HINATA)
6. Sakura is to violent.
7.THEY DO NOT BALANCE EACH OTHER OUT AT ALL
8. Sakura is still in love with Sasuke because she came crying to Naruto to bring him back because she was a little weak pink genin.
9. Sakura only shows admiration for Naruto because he grew taller and became more hot. If he didn't Sakura still wouldn't like him because she only goes after the good looking guys. (Bitch)
10. NARUTO AND SAKURA DO NOT BELONG TOGETHER. SAKURA IS VIOLENT AND WILL ALWAYS HIT NARUTO.
If you absolutely cannot stand the mere thought of Naruto and Sakura as a couple, copy and paste this into your profile.
Why I like Naruhina:
Naruhina, to me, is like the perfect yinyang symbol. They are so different from each other on the outside, but on the inside they contain the same drive and determination that made me fall in love with these characters. Naruto is loud, brash and hyperactive while Hinata is soft spoken, timid, and shy. As I said before, they share the same drive and determination the make themselves better to protect the ones they care about. They also know the sharp pain of loneliness. Naruto has always been alone due to his Jinchuriki status. He was alone and no one wanted to be around him. Hinata was perfect opposite, yet in the same, position as Naruto. She has a large family, but not one of them acknowledges her and berates her for her "weakness". She is the black sheep of the Hyuga clan and his looked down upon like Naruto but for a completely different reason. They know each other's pain and the only they can remedy it for each other IMHO.
I also love this pairing because it symbolizes true love. Hinata has always looked at Naruto as her source of strength and admired his drive to keep going on. Through watching him, Hinata developed a drive similar to Naruto's. She refuses to give up and it showed during her fight with Neji and once again against Pain. She is very dedicated to Naruto too. I mean she's had a crush that developed to love for him since she was a child. I think that is why when I see pairings with Hinata with someone who is not Naruto make me feel uneasy. It's like going against Hinata's character. To just give up on Naruto would be to break her and Naruto's nindo and I doubt that she would ever do that. The dedication she has for Naruto warms my heart and gets me annoyed at Naruto since he doesn't recognize that he's doing exactly what others did to him in the past; ignore her.
I do believe Naruhina will happen and there will be a good explanation as to why Naruto hasn't talked to Hinata yet. Then again, he might have done it off screen. It wouldn't be that farfetched it you think about it. I mean, c'mon! He taught Konohamaru the Rasengan off screen! Who knows what they could have done that Kishimoto is just waiting to show.
Long rant short: I love naruhina because they complete each other in every way. Naruhina is my OTP, or One True Pairing, in my honest opinion.
I support not only NaruHina, but maleHinafemNaru! If you also support it, put this on your profile.
NaruHina fans rejoice! Hinata has finally said those three special words to Naruto! In a recent Naruto manga, number 490 page 14, Naruto remembers Hinata and presumably, her confession. In a more recent manga chapter, Naruto manga 573 practically confirms NaruHina!Can NaruHina happen soon in the manga?
If you believe that NaruHina will definitely happen in the manga, sign your name and please copy and paste this whole message on your profile. adngo714
A NaruHina manifesto. Check it out!
Favorite Books: Harry Potter series, Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul series, Inheritance Saga, any books written by Julie Anne Peters
Favorite Manga: Naruto Shippuden, Kashimashi
Favorite anime in no particular order: Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, HashiMashi, Sword Art Online, Tales of Symphonia OVA, Ben 10, Ben 10 Alien Force, Ben 10 Ultimate Alien, Ben 10 Omniverse
Currently watching: Naruto Shippuden
High School graduate currently attending Santa Ana College
Please be my friend...I'm lonely and I just broke up with my g/f...
Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance official trailer linked below...
Naruto fanfics are over populated by yaoi, primarily NaruSasu. If you believe me put this on your profile.
If you believe there are not enough Yuri pairings with Naruto as a girl then copy and paste this to your profile page and add your name to the list.
VIVA LA FEMALE NARUTO YURI!! Dark_Magician_41
If you believe that NarutoHanabi is a crime, put your name on the list and add this to your profile! adngo714
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Danyan, Avatarwolf, Shifter-youkai, AkatsukiFan, Chocolate Chan, Staring.out.my.flooded.window, TheDevilsAngel93, c. b. o. l., Vert9411, pinkcherryblossoms225, CherryBlossoms016, Sam-AKA-SakuxSasuLover-, crimsonchidori, Alicia Kawa Uchiha, SilentSinger948, Leaf Ranger, adngo714
My view on harems.
I dislike harems I'll read them every now and then, but none of this 6 girls shit. 3 girls max, is all I'll read and I honestly don't care how good people say the story is. Harems are like the amount of Yaoi on this site. There is far to much of it and it gets old fast. I've actually seen a lot of people say the same thing about harems. Most of the stories that concern harems on this site is that Naruto just tries to bed every girl in the harem which is honestly boring after a short while.
oh i absolutely despise Sakura so if she's in the harem I'll downright ignore it and rarely give it a chance.
FANFICTION: MY ANTI-DRUG. because, who has time for drugs if you're reading and plotting and writing and checking reviews? If this is true for you, copy and paste this to your profile.
To fanfiction authors: If Kyuubi no Yoko is referred to as Kyuubi no Kitsune, then the Kyuubi would be a male. Kyuubi no Vixen would be a girl...
AAF stands for Author's Against Flamers, which was started by The Fifth Rider of Armageddon
If you hate flamers then join the AAF (Authors Against Flamers) together we can destroy the bastards that have plagues us for years! If you support out cause copy and pate this on your profile and add your name. The Fifth Rider of Armageddon, BigCC, adngo714
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven
Most Hated Naruto Character(s):
98 percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you are one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile!
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped down the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929,SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix,Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Triggonseed, The Only Innocent Writer Here-Yumi, Kikyouhater118, Midnight-angel-of-darkness, adngo714
Namikaze Minato is the Yondaime Hokage, and also Naruto's otou-san! (dad!)
Uzumaki Kushina from the whirlpool country is Naruto's okaa-san! (mom!)
SSBB friend code
I'll kick your ass with Ike
3155 3024 5812
Posted by JamesTheProngsPotter for those who need help in understanding girls...
1) EYE CONTACT - To me eye contact is SO important :) Girl's love it when you actually look in their eyes. To a girl that's like "Wow he's actually listening to what I have to say", you might not necessarily be listening to what she has to say but honestly if you look into a girls eyes that will score you major brownie points. Every girl (assuming here) has dreamt of some guy looking deep into her eyes so if you make eye contact you'll be in the good books :P Just not creepy eye contact though hahaha so don't stare at her. Just as a side note, girls seem to love eyes - it sounds kind of weird I know but I personally have a thing for eyes
2) BE THE FIRST ONE TO TEXT OCCASIONALLY - Girl's love receiving a cute text from a guy, it makes us feel loved. We over think EVERYTHING so if we've started the past few conversations then we are going to think you don't want to talk to us, we'll start getting worried and might not text you for a while but getting a text from the guy you like is extremely reassuring. Just say you like a girl and she doesn't know or she hasn't really made a move on you yet, being the one to text her first shows confidence and it'll make her think one of two things A) She'll think you're interested in her which is good for you and something might start up or B) You guys will become friends, so if you like her then a friendship is better than nothing hey
3) CONFIDENCE - This one kind of goes with the "first text" one. Confidence shows that a guy is comfortable with who he is. If a guy has enough confidence to come up and start up a conversation with you as a girl you feel (cliche comment here) special. We actually do! It's a mega self esteem booster and shows that if he's willing to start a conversation then he must be a pretty friendly guy :P
4) INVITE US TO THINGS YOU DO - Just say you play sports and you have a game on Saturday, then invite the girl you have a thing for/with! We might not really be into sport but we'll go to support you and its a nice feeling knowing that the guy you like/are with wants you to be apart of that activity :P Besides it gives you a chance to show off guys ;)
5) HUGS FROM BEHIND - OH MY GOSH! Hugs from behind are like going to score you ten million brownie points! I can guarantee (hopefully) that every single girl has wished that a guy would hug her from behind! Obviously you need to save this one for when you two are actually together because otherwise it could seem a little shall we say space-invading :P
6) BEING PROTECTIVE IS CUTE - Obviously being a jealous over-protective boyfriend is not ok but we actually like it when you get a little bit protective of us. I know I personally feel safer with a guy around and when they get protective its just absolutely adorable! When a guy worries about you it just makes you want snuggle into him :P Being protective always goes well with a bear hug :P just saying
7) INTRODUCING US TO YOUR FRIENDS - When you introduce us to your mates its like we've passed the test. To be perfectly honest we (speaking from my opinions here) kind of like being paraded - obviously we don't want to be "trophy girlfriends" but being shown off is kind of nice once in a while
8) SHOWING OFF - I don't know about the rest of you but I think showing off is cute :P When a guy is willing to make a fool of himself to get your attention it just makes you giggle :)
9) GIVING US YOUR JACKET - The pinnacle of adorableness would have to be when you give up your jacket for us! Totally love those moments where you're shivering and a guy offers you his jacket. We may say we aren't cold but if you notice goosebumps whip that jacket off and drape it around our shoulders :P
10) SMELL - In my opinion a guys smell is really important. I've been walking in a room, for example at youth group, and I have walked past a guy who's smelled really nice and actually done a double take xD When you hug a guy and he smells nice you seriously don't want to let go :P My personal favourite for deoderant is lynx . .amazing :D My friends and I have actually sat and had long conversations about how when a guy smells good he seems sooooo much more attractive
11) BEING YOURSELF - For goodness flipping sake, be your bloody selves xD ! We don't want to be in a relationship with some guy you think we want you to be. We like YOU for a reason. Besides there is nothing worse than when a guy "changes" so if you start out as someone you're not than you either have to continue lying to us or change to who you really are. If a girl doesn't like you for who you are then she isn't worth your time
12) DATES - I personally don't like extravagant gestures all the time - some girls do but I don't. My ideal date would be eating fish and chips down by the beach. Simplicity is often the easiest to pull off and it shows a girl that you're happy to spend time with her in any environment not just the typical "date" environment
13) HAVE OPINIONS - I would rather shove my head in a seering hot oven than have to have a conversation with a guy that agrees with everything I say just for the sake of it. SPEAK YOUR MIND! You're opinion is just as important as ours! Opinions are what make conversations interesting so don't be scared to have them xD
14) SENSITIVITY? - Here's one that may be a little controversial with the other girls but I'll give you my views on guys and sensitivity anyway. A guy is allowed to be sensitive and understanding to an extent but we don't want to date a guy that acts like a girl. It's awesome if you get what we're going through and all that jazz but please leave being the woman up to us, we're the ones with the vagina's guys.
15) PERIODS - Hmmm the word we all love to hate :P Guys saying that periods can't be all that bad is kind of funny and makes for a good play argument BUT DO NOT ATTEMPT TO HAVE THIS "FUN" ARGUMENT WHILE A GIRL HAS GOT HER PERIOD! IT WILL NOT BE FUN FOR ANYONE! If a girl is being moody and crying for no reason don't ask her if it's her time of the month, just be there with chocolate and a hug
16) SENSE OF HUMOUR - It's extremely true when people say that a sense of humour makes a guy so much more attractive. This is of course if that person has a good sense of humour. You may not be the funny guy of the group, you might be the quiet broody one and that's ok but I personally love a sense of humour :P
17) DIRECTING JOKES - I LOVE it when a guy tells a joke and then looks specifically at you to see your reaction xD You just can't help but smile - which btw way guys is a good indicator of how a girl feels about what you're doing. If she can't stop smiling you must be doing something right so keep doing what ever it is
18) MAKE HER WATCH ACTION (etc etc) MOVIES - Contrary to popular belief we don't always want to go and watch romantic girly movies all the time. Sometimes its nicer to go watch an action (etc etc) movie with a guy so you get to hold onto his arm in the scary/exciting bits ;)
19) OPENING DOORS - Right this one may seem a bit old fashioned but its a good one. Chivalry never gets old men. If you hold a door open for a girl accompanied by a cheeky smile she will be so impressed its not even funny :) Little things like letting her go before you or picking things up for her won't go unnoticed and if you ever want a brownie point scorer this is your best bet
20) PLAY FIGHTING IS CUTE - Now I'm not talking starting arguments for the hell of it because you think she'll like it because that is a sure fire way to drag out those unwanted demons out of the closet and we don't want that. When I say play fights I mean the type of things guys used to do in primary school. In primary school (when we were younger) we used to hate it when guys pulled our hair our pushed us but now we just think its cute :P
21) LET US THINK WE'RE STRONGER THAN YOU - You know when we give you a shove and look at you expectantly just waiting for you to stumble? That's because we're secretly hoping we can be stronger than you occasionally. Don't get me wrong, everyone in the immediate vicinity is completely aware that you're a million times stronger than us but feel free to occasionally pretend that us shoving you actually made you stumble a little :P
22) PRESENTS - I personally would feel bad if a guy bought me an expensive present regardless of how much money he does or doesn't earn. I think presents are sweet but I'd prefer some flowers you cut off a plant to an expensive bouquet from the florist anyway :P most of the time its the thought that counts to a girl anyway
23) SHARING YOUR MUSIC - I remember there was this one guy that I liked and he used to listen to his music and would move over to sit next to me. He'd take one of the headphones out of his ears and move my hair out of the way to put the headphone in my ear and every time he did it I completely melted! I didn't care what music we were listening to, I just found it sweet that he wanted to show me what he liked xD Again, I just want to remind you that this is from my point of view as a girl who thinks music is so important so yeah but girls love it when you share stuff with them
24) WRAPPING YOUR ARMS AROUND US - This is a sure fire way to make a girls heart melt (in my opinion). When a guy wraps his arms around you you can't help but feel safe. It's kind of weird I know but it makes a girl feel special and like you want to protect her besides muscular arms are always welcome ;)
25) BEING A LOSER - Making a fool of yourself is absolutely adorable :P Obviously you don't want to look like an idiot but the minute a guy starts dancing weirdly or doing something embarrassing I can't help but smile xD It shows he's comfortable with who he is and comfortable around you :)
Legend of Uzumaki
I'm back! A Legend Of Zelda x-over with Naruto! NaruHina...what did you expect?
Teikiatsu is a basic katana that leaves a trail of wind from the tip.
Legend of Namikaze
The sequal to Legend of Uzumaki
Teikiatsu upgraded has its blade widened, and angled up slightly at the tip. The handle extended slightly, giving it more of a grip. The blade color was now more polished and looked to have a swirling wind aura around it.
Taifuukire: The sister blade of Teikiatsu
Naruto in Sage Mode Armor after chapter 14
Basic image of Natsumi, but ignore the whiskers...
Naruto Kitsune Tales Rewrite
Naruto's new appearance after he receives the Key Blade, hikari, in chapter four...
Naruto's new appearance when he comes back to Konoha and takes off his coat...
hikari is the basic Kingdom Key, but the keychain is a small sphere that emits light ...
A rewrite of my best fanfiction...
The Ultimate Shinobi
Masashi Kishimoto owns the Naruto series...
Sega owns Sonic the Hedgehog series..
What happens if during the sealing of Kyubi, a certain black hedgehog was also sealed? Naruto with the powers of Shadow the Hedgehog! NaruHina. Good Kyubi no Vixen
RP TIME!! List your Top 10 Naruto Characters and ANSWER THE RP QUESTIONS!
What would you do if Number 1 woke you in the middle of the night?
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
(Hinata) Hey Hina-chan.
Number 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
(Naruto/Jiraiya) Marrying your godfather? I thought that you were going to marry Hinata.
Number 5 cooked you dinner?
(Itachi) Thank you Ita-kun, but I'll handle food from now on.
Number 6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
(Kakashi) Now's the perfect time to see under his mask!
Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
(Hanabi) Yay! I have an awesome Nee-chan!
Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?
(Konohamaru) You tried the Sexy no Jutsu around Anko again?
Number 9 made fun of your friends?
(Jiraiya) My friends are nicer then you ero-sennin!
Number 10 ignored you all the time?
(Tsunade) No missions?
You're on a vacation with 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do?
(Kushina) I know some good nurses.
It's your birthday. What does 3 get you?
(Hinata) Thanks for all the pictures Hina-chan. See isn't this a better use of your stalking skills?
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?
(Naruto) Rescue me and then ask how did I accidently start the fire this time.
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?
(Itachi) Before: Not care After: Still doesn't really care
You're about to marry number 10. What's 1's reaction:
(Tsunade/Minato) Has hell frozen over?
You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up?
(Kakashi) I don’t really care.
You compete in a tournament. How does 9 support you?
(Jiraiya) With my training, you can’t lose
You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do?
(Tsunade) Whack me over the head with a chair to get me to shut up.
Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
(Minato) I am awesome in every way.
Number 2 tells you about his/her deeply hidden love for number 9.
(Kushina/Jiraiya) Makes sense if you turn your head and squint.
You're dating 3 and he/she introduces you to his/her parents. Would you get along?
(Hinata) *smiles* Hiashi-san, you're not worthy to be related to Hianta.
Number 4 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean?
(Naruto/Jiraiya) Well isn't this one hell of a love triangle? Someone get the popcorn.
Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?
Number 6 appears to be a player, breaking many hearts. What will you do?
(Kakashi) *makes the doh sound from Homer Simpson*
You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
(Hanabi) Is it really that bad? :(
Number 8 thinks he/she’ll never get a girl/boyfriend. What will you tell him/her?
(Konohamaru) Don’t worry…be happy!
Number 9 is too shy to face you and confesses their love by sending an email. Now what?
You spot 10 kissing 1. How do you react?
(Tsunade/Minato) Welcome to the Twilight Zone everyone.
You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE then a few hours. What are you thinking?
(Hinata/Naruto) It's ok, Hinata has finally got him.
Could 1 and 6 be soul mates?
Would 2 trust 5?
(Kushina/Itachi) Hell no.
Number 4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that?
(Naruto/Tsunade) *punches Naruto out*
5 and 1 are forced to go back to school together. What study will they pick?
(Itachi/Minato) Getting over angst 101
If 6 and 3 cooked dinner, what would they make?
(Kakashi/Hinata) Hinata would make something delicious with whatever was left over after Kakashi tried to create a new recipe..
7 and 9 apply for a job. What job?
8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay?
(Konohamaru/Itachi) Please never cut my hair again or else I’ll go bald!
9 sketches what 6's perfect girl/boyfriend should look like; will 6 be happy?
(Jiraiya/Kakashi) Oh Rin…
10 and 9 are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about?
(Tsunade/Jiraiya) They're talking about getting married.
1 accidentally kicked 10?
(Minato/Tsunade) It was no accident.
2 sent a message to his/her Bf/Gf but 9 got it. What would happen?
6 noticed he/she wasn't invited to your birthday?
(Kakashi) It's because last time I invited you out with my friends you were distracted.
7 won the lottery?
(Hanabi) Yay! Now how to convince her to share some...
8 had quite a big secret?
(Konohamaru) *grins evilly* I knew you were gay.
9 became a singer?
(Jiraiya) Well then, this should be funny.
10 got a daughter?
(Tsunade) That poor child.
What would 1 think of 2?
(Minato/Kushina) I love you.
What would 4 envy about 5?
What dream would 5 have about 6?
(Itachi/Kakashi) I have no clue
What do 6 and 7 have in common?
(Kakashi/Hanabi) They both have at least one doujutsu
What would make 7 angry at 8?
(Hanabi/Konohamaru) You cheated on me!
Where would 8 meet 9?
(Konohamaru/Jiraiya) In the hot springs..
What would 9 never dare to tell 10?
(Jiraiya/Tsunade) You're a man in women clothes.
What would make 1 scared of 10?
(Minato/Tsunade) Tsnade’s strength.
Is 3 Gay?
(Hinata) Not unless Naruto uses his Sexy no Jutsu.
How do you feel right now?
Time, distance, or lack of communication will never define a friendship.
A/N Sorry for the lack of updates. None of my fics are abandoned or discontinued unless I post otherwise. I'm suffering from a severe case of Writer's Block.
brown phantom (53)
Chewie Cookies (3)
Destinies Entwined (31)
Dragon Man 180 (9)
James D. Fawkes (25)
Kage Bijuu (17)
Leaf Ranger (15)
The Fox Paradox 9 (11)
The Infamous Man (28)
Uzumaki Ricky (14)