Poll: Which one of my stories would you like me to continue next? Vote Now!
Author has written 43 stories for Naruto, Suikoden, Soul Eater, Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew, Megami Tensei, Persona Series, Bleach, Digimon, X-overs, Ar tonelico series, Air Gear, Dragon Age, Kantai Collection, Rave Master, and Kingdom Hearts.
LiveJournal as eshtar
DeviantArt as Eshtar
Ask fm as Eshtarwind
Tumblr as Eshtarwind
NarutoForums as Eshtar
Twitter as Eshtarwind
Language: English and Japanese. Both are NOT my mother language. It is only lately that I have gained proficiency in Japanese, so please excuse those horrible, horrible Japanese phrases randomly popping in my old fic (and those may even be wrong, ah, early highschool years), don't worry, I'm hurt more than you reading those (but too lazy to edit it)
Current Occupation: Graduate Student, paid to study LOL
Hobby: Reading, drawing, writing/typing stories, listening to and singing to music, playing games (and I'm proud of it)
Console: PS1, PS2, PC, PSP 3006 Carnival Blue, bought a 2DS abroad, got it broken in less than 2 months and since I went back to home country, warranty is void (worst case scenario, seriously)
Opening Ask fm account so if you have any questions about my stories or practically about anything, just ask away :).
- Your reviews are cherished. I cherish every review I get since I know I still have a lot to improve. :) If you see errors or anything, feel free to point it to me. You can even point at how messy the plot/storyline is if it really was that way to you. I welcome improvements. :)) Thank you everyone.
- My grammar sucks but I'm trying my best. I've never been to English speaking country thus my English is purely out of personal practices and courses and school lessons, and I have no native speaker as a teacher too. I actually want to take a TOEFL/IELTS test and I'm trying my best to keep my grammar in all my fics for training. Some failed miserably but... hell, I'm trying.
also, I used to be a weeaboo that used Japanese without knowing the meaning, now that I can speak Japanese with considerable proficiency, re-reading my fic turned painful but well, that, too, is progress. :)
- Won't delete any of my fanfic. My fanfics are my traces of improvement in grammar, plot/storyline, and everything else. That is why I will not delete any of it no matter how trashy it is. Instead, I will swallow them all and say proudly that they are all mine. :)
- Goal: Won't let any of my fanfic unfinished. Every one of my fic has an ending. Even Beasts of Souls, which have been suspended for years, HAS an ending and is already in store. Even, most of my fanfics are written because they have the ending. Unless something really unfortunate befalls me that makes me completely and utterly unable to upload the continuation, each one of them WILL end. Since I believe a good story is always the one that has an end, although endless in people's heart (XD lol).
- Updates for my work will be done when I have the time and will most likely take a long interval between chapters. I have my real life to handle. I will, however, post something sporadically when I really cannot contain the ideas but I don't think it will happen often for the time being.
- Suspended story: My precious... Beasts of Souls (in progress), Wish (in progress), and Decide Your Pain (Digimon)
Last but not least,
THANKS FOR ALL WHO HAVE CHOSEN ME OR MY FICS AS FAVORITE!