Author has written 20 stories for Naruto.
My Name: The gem of September.
Age: Less than or equal to 100
Gender: They allow me in unisex bathrooms, thankfully
Orientation: Good vibes turn me on
Motto: It's better to have never loved, than to have loved and lost.
Confession: I spend a lot of time wondering how many writers on this site have died, with readers still waiting for them to update.
#1 Horrid Quality: I am the worst updater in the history of the world. How do people manage to pull new story chapters out of their asses every week? I've tried but I just can't do it. I guess my anus is too narrow ._. (aaand that's easily the grossest joke ever made on a fanfiction profile). My only reprieve is to write chapters in advance for my newer stories so that people don't wait so long anymore. And it's kind of working! :D Kind of.
Greatest Fear: Being worthless and irrelevant; getting old, dying alone =/ list goes on, yo.
I've been getting quite a few emails about when I'm going to update. I've been getting a lot of time to write on LFFB because my job is pretty lenient about what I do during my down time. I can't give you an exact date but I'm aiming for perhaps mid-September — before summer ends. At the rate I'm going, it might be sooner, but I don't want to get everyone's hopes up. The other stories will hopefully be updated a month after LFFB.
The newest LFFB chapter is pretty long so far — it will be the longest chapter yet (40-60K words), to hopefully make up for the hiatus, which I am very sorry about. =/
I graduated guys! And I've been writing! I'm optimistic that all my stories will be updated this summer, LFFB especially! See you guys soon. :)
I fixed all the dates on LFFB, if anyone sees inconsistencies just tell me. Here it is in on my profile. Hope this helps:
As of Chapter 16, Naruto is 23, Gaara is 27, and the date is March, 2013.
KAZE SABAKU GAARA:
1986, January 19: Born
1992, June 5: Starts getting Psychiatric help with Dr. Kabuto (6yrs old)
1993: Mother dies.
1998, November 5 : Murdered father, burned uncle alive. (12yrs old)
1998 - 2000: In jail w/ Parole. (12-14yrs old)
2000, May 14: Released on Parole // Heavily monitered. (14yrs old)
2001 -2003, Spring: Homeschooled
2003 - 2004: Enrolled in Mushroom Tech (16yrs old)
2004, December 23: Held responsible for Mass Murders in Mushroom Tech (17yrs old)
2005, January 19: Sentenced to life in Prison w.o Parole (18yrs old)
2005 - 2012, January 2 - Spends 7 years in Prison
2012, January 2: Escapes Prison (26yrs old)
1989, October 10: Born
1998, November 5: Is 9 years old when Gaara commits first murder.
2000, May 14: Is 11 years old when Gaara is released on parole.
2000-2004: Is in Mushroom Heights Middle School
2004: Fall: Enters High school.
2004 December 3: Mother abandons him; Leaves to find Sasuke.
2005 January 24: Comes back with Sasuke; Moves in with grandparents
2008, June: Graduates High school.
2010: Gets job at Hotel. (21 yrs old)
2012, October 23: Moves out of grandparent's home.
A Few Notes:
1. Adulterium is REVISED and Brand Spankin' new.
2. New Chapter of Light in the Fifth Floor Bedroom is somewhat experimental - not in the way it's written but the content.
Okay, So LFFB just got it's 400th review. I'm melting at the knees, I'm so happy. I never really take the time to thank all my reviews in my chapters, so I would just like to say right now: THANK YOU SO MUCH. I love you guys. And to confirm, yes, Chapter 15 is definitely going to be one of the more disturbing chapters.
I have hired an incredible Beta! And she has decided to edit not only all my future chapters but the ones I've currently posted! So if you're reading LFFB and it's ridiculously error free, please thank AkizukiSakura! Again, thank you to all those who offered their services; it was a hard decision!
Links to other profiles.
This segment will show all the future stories I am working on. They’re in order from most developed to least developed.
1. Elephant in the Room: Something explodes in my brain. I feel it tear, rip open and burst all over the place, splat against the inside of my skull to drip and leave bloody trail on the white bone like molten red lava. I think it's my vein of common sense. Because I don't stop walking. Towards him. Towards Gaara. NaruGaa. RM
(Three chapters written) I've gotten really into this story and it's incredibly weird, and seems non-linear, and perhaps surreal. It's also really angsty and sad at points, and then incredibly happy...then sad again. I suppose this is an experimental love-story kind of thing. Anyway Gaara is a foul mouthed teen with tourette's who does suspicious things with boys in the locker room, and Naruto is his saintly admirer from afar. The afar part doesn't last very long.
2. POSTED. The Burning Mines: Sasuke left his fiancé Naruto to make something of himself in Sound City. He's forced to come back when he receives an invitation to the late mayor's funeral, and is surprised to find that he may still have feelings for the blonde, who has just begun to move on. SasuNaru GaaNaru. RM
(Three chapters written) This story is loosely based on the movie Sweet Home Alabama. I've had it on my mind, but just recently I actually wrote three chapters. It's pretty drama-y, haha. The whole love, betayel, jealousy, type thing.
3. The Human Time Bomb: A regular day in school turns into a terror that Naruto will never forget. School Shooting. Three-shot. RM
(Two chapters written) I read a school shooting story several years ago here on fanfiction, and it inspired this school shooting story I'm working on. I am determined to make mine a little more psychological than the one I read, also a lot longer.
4. Quarantine (Due for a title change): A group of civilians find themselves in the back of a large truck in the hands of three masked individuals who claim to be skilled doctors in need of human organs. RM
(Two chapters written) Not for the weak of heart. This story will poke you where it makes you cry and where it makes you vomit.
5. The Hard On: Gaara has his first hard on. RM
(One-shot complete) Ha, this story is finished but I'm afraid to post it. It's supposed to be funny but...I have no confidence in my comedic skills.
Loosely Written: one chapter written or less, or non-linear ideas floating around
1.The Inclusion Kid: Konoha Specialized High School doesn't think kids with mental problems should be allowed in their school. Naruto is the exception. RM
In this story, Gaara is an inclusion kid--Inclusion is a program meant to include kids with mental problems in regular school activities. Gaara's just a tall dark and secretive kid in this fic with a lot of problems (physical and mental), and Naruto is the happy blonde who tries to befreind him without the support of his freinds.
2. Limewire: Uzumaki Naruto, former soldier in the Great War, is now a common tax collector. The war has left him a stoic and very serious man, but Gaara Kaze, a deeply in dept, charming and outrageous pole dancer at club Limewire, slowly begins to change that. RM
This story is probably going to be a favorite of all my stories. I think it has a pretty good storyline.
3. When Six Plus Four Equals Eleven: Naruto, a teacher at Konoha junior high for two years, is wrongfully arrested for molesting the young rich senior, Sasuke Uchiha. He is charged on many counts and has to spend five months inside a jail cell before he can get a lawyer in time for a court case. In jail he makes friends in the most unexpected places. NaruGaa. RM
Another one of my favorites. It will have serious content and humor, and I hope it takes my readers on an emotional journey.
4. The Crazies: He was known as the schizero blonde for being the loser schizophrenic who couldn’t form complete sentences, but when the attention moves from him to the new guy - the one in the strait jacket, his closed up emotions arise once again. GaaNaru RM
Another psychological story. Naruto is a little, dare I say, retarded, in this story, and Gaara, cool as ever, is stuck in a room that everyone peeks in to see because he's the first patient in four years to need a strait jacket.
5. Existential Vacuum: Sasuke is part of a special organization who acts as social workers to deranged or disturbed individuals. His new assignment, Gaara Kaze, proves to be a challenge that takes him on emotional journey based on morality and common sense; Kill Gaara and save him his misery? Or keep him alive and let him suffer. SasuGaa. RM
This story is taking such a long time to get organized becuase I want it to be a perfect first chapter. It's psychological, and is very emotional, I think. Gaara is a violent growing teenager in pain who takes pills after pills, and Sasuke thinks he should just end his life - but Gaara's siblings won't have none of that.
6. I and He and He and Me: In a time where the legal system is unforgiving, disturbed detectives question a young man’s reason behind his pedophilia. RM
Pedophilia! I haven't found anything like that on fanfiction yet. I'm not going to go wild with this idea. It's going to be a very serious and psychological story that has alot of flashbacks that lead up to the pedophile's motivation. It's rated M because of the concept, not the content. It's a one-shot. A long one. And before I get shot, I just want to say that I do not encourage any, uh, pedophilic intentions...or anything along the lines. I recently found this catergory of fanfiction called SHOTA and oh my goodness, it was blaaarghg, and I just want to say that this story is not that.
7. Porcelain: Naruto, the infamous lead singer in his rock band tells the true story of how his bass guitarist, Gaara Kaze, died. RM
This story is going to be sort of like " My Son" but it'll be longer and crazier.
8. And it Will Rain Again: Something happened to Naruto yesterday- something terrible, something that breaks his carefully placed mask. Sasuke intends to find out what. SasuNaru RM
I don't want to give anything away about this story, but it is also psychological, and involves a very depressed, yet calm Naruto, and a frantic worrying Sasuke.
9. Pretty Boy With a Crooked Smile: Naruto, top detective, mourns the loss of a boy he hardly ever knew, but knew more than anyone else at the same time. NaruGaa. RM
One of my favorites. I don't want to give anything away, but it will hold alot of flashbacks, and an undercover Naruto pretending to be gay to find out whether or not our favorite redhead killed his father.
10. Crash: Naruto is a second rate doctor compared to his colleague Sasuke Uchiha in Konoha hospital, but what happens when a new patient, Gaara Kaze, a victim of a life threatening car accident who suffers from random violent spasms, takes a peculiar and strange liking to the blonde? RM
The Mayor's son Gaara comes into the hospital after being in a violent car accident, and like everyone else important, is assigned to the oh, so great Sasuke Uchiha. But, Gaara won't let Sasuke touch him...
11. The Cliques: Naruto, popular high school jock hates some of the school cliques, especially the pansy little Goths and their leader - Gaara Sabuko. GaaNaru. RT
I plan on making this a light hearted high school fic with the regular highschool rif raff. It will have humor and the usual haywire emotions.
12: Message in a Bottle: (Due for a title change): The wealthy Gaara Sabaku and his family embark on another one of their father’s charity oversea trips to a southern island. The youngest sibling doesn’t want to be there, but will a small energetic blonde islander change that? NaruGaa. RT
This story just popped in my mind a while back. It'll be light hearted, but still very emotional, I guess.
13. Photograph: After Naruto’s death Gaara goes into a disturbing habit of asking others to clone themselves into the blonde and have sex with himRM
It's fun writing this (maybe too fun). Gaara is depressed after finding out that Naruto's gone forever, and to cope he has sex with the hired help who are forced to take the form of the blonde. Might not post this ever though, because of the FF. rules.
14. Dealing With It: After his marriage proposal to Sakura is turned down, Naruto is conveniently sent on a little trip to Suna--orders of the Hokage. He is reunited with his old friend and new Kazekage, Gaara, who attempts to cure Naruto of his depression. NaruGaaNaru. RT
Uh...working on it...
15. Mannequin: Gaara wants to understand the reasons why females go through such great lengths to be beautiful. (Cross Dressing) Gaara-centric. RT
I want to so badly put a dress on Gaara- BUT HOW?!
It was high, bleeding, raw sound, full of frustration and refutation and pain and rage and pain and anger and pain and hunger.
A hunger so ravenous and constant that the very sky seemed to shrink away from him, as if it feared being devoured or sucked into the void he harbored.
In rhythm to the tremble and volume of his voice, the ground trembles and darts away from him like a ton of sandy rabbits bursting from their burrows, ears laid back in fear. The air ripples and vortexes like water in a hurricane, twisting and forming fish scales of calm and chaos with the debris and clear air.
Kris RL (1)
Yellow kiwi (18)