Author has written 1 story for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
- Doctor Who
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (currently on Season 6)*
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Riordanverse (ish)
- Residual knowledge and liking of Harry Potter
- Residual knowledge and liking of Pokémon
*Sorry about the rant, but — really, I get if people prefer some ships to others. But do they have to bash and drag the characters into it, as well? (I’m personally fine with both of the ones which... spark the most controversy, as long as they’re healthy — which is weird, because I’m usually not fine with ships at all. And that being said, the physical aspects still aren’t for me. The physical aspects of anything aren’t for me.
- The Doctor’s Reflection by Nirah — a oneshot following Sister/Daughter Of Mine. It’s fantastic, and probably my favourite Doctor Who fanfiction of all time. If you’re in an emotional mood, read this.
- Two Old Men and a Park Bench by Emachinesca — another oneshot with the Eleventh Doctor meeting Wilf. More emotions
Avatar: The Last Airbender:
- Morality Chain by Pureauthor — which is a long slight AU and absolutely brilliant take on what would happen if Azula really cared (and acknowledged that she cared) about Zuko.
- Unchained Melody by AvocadoLove — basically a story, the summary explains it best. I wouldn’t say I ship Zukka, but the premise and the friendships and everything else about this fanfiction is amazing. It’s on here, but it’s only being updated on AO3
- The Problem With Zuko also by AvocadoLove — an AU oneshot (Lu Ten surviving and a non-epiphanic Iroh as Fire Lord) and a masterpiece, basically.
- Champion of Agni by the melon lord 2.0 — a kind of canon-divergent AU which again is explained best by the summary. The characterisation and internal monologues particularly stand out.
- Thermal Imaging by underthemoonandstars — an AU oneshot following an eleven-year-old blind Zuko and him figuring out how to use firebending to ’see’, like Toph with her earthbending.
- Towards The Sun by MuffinLance — in her own words, a ”Season 4 "Zuko never joined the Gaang, and he's really bad at being good" AU” (and the not-joining isn’t by choice). The characterisation is amazing.
- Looking Glass Wars — a two-shot AU, and amazing because the uncle-mentor-father/nephew-student-son relationship between Zuko and Iroh is my favourite fictional relationship of all time and the portrayal of it is amazing.
- A New Chance at Life and A New Chance for Adventure (its sequel), both by ARCEUS-master — an AU where Latias and Latios don’t die and decide to join Ash, who doesn’t actually become a Gary Stu. It’s written really well, it has some amazing scenes, and it’s just a really good series.
That Which Holds The Image and The Angel’s War (its sequel) — both Doctor Who-Harry Potter crossovers, both the best two crossovers I’ve ever read, and both by RubbishRobots. A lot of things stand out, but the main thing is the atmosphere of it all (especially in the first one) — realistic and creepy, like a good Weeping Angel story should be. The sequel takes the background and runs.
Capture the Flag by islandofhopex — a game of Capture The Flag (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) with the characters from Avatar: The Last Airbender. And they’re demigods.
My Stories and Future Stories:
In-Need-Of-A-Name series: PJO saga with solely OCs
In A Yellow Wood series: A:TLA canon-divergent AU