Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
Name's James, but every one called my Kage when I was in middle school and high school [long story, so now I go by KJ. I'm 24 even if I don't act like it. I'm currently working on my Ph.D. in Genetics and Veterinary Pathobiology, so I normally write on my down time when my adviser's not looking. (Shush! Don't tell him...)
The True Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter)
Current Progress - Chapter Eleven (Final), Chapter Twelve (Final), Chapter Thirteen (8663/?)
(Yes, I skipped chapter eleven as I'm currently having some trouble with it... Sad day.)
Update (12/12/2014): Chapter twelve is finished, or pretty much finished. Needs one last edit of the last section, but otherwise it's pretty much done.
Update (11/19/2014): Chapter eleven finished and not under, will wonders never end? I don't plan to publish until all three chapters are finished, though.
Update (9/30/2014): Looks like chapter eleven will come under, but I can't really force it and I'm not going to try.
Current Progress - on schedule (updates every Monday)
(BloodRed13) A Tale of Two Potters (Harry Potter)
Current Progress - on schedule (updates every other Thursday)
The following article is about Wizarding Genetics. It's pretty good analysis as well.
Dragon Ball Z
I don't read the fanfiction for it as the manga is enough for me. At first, I didn't care for the Orihime/Ichigo pairing, then I read the Bleach one shot (If you don't know what that is, take the time to read a couple of chapters of Bakuman...). I understand the pairing much better after reading the one shot.
Probably my favorite series of anime about the same level as Dragonball Z. I've pretty much seen every last Gundam series there is, but I don't read it on fanfiction. That's just something better left for the anime.
Anime in General
Before I did my undergrad, I thought I was a big anime buffer. Then I went to a small private technical school, where about 40% of the population was on the autism spectrum. I was sorely mistaken. Now that I'm a grad student in a normal university, I'm back to being top anime nerd. I think I could have lived with being a moderate nerd. At least then if you get in a rant about serious anime flaws, you have someone who can argue back intelligently... *sigh* The sad life I lead now...
Harry Potter is the only one I read on fanfiction. Most books don't leave a big whole in the plotline just waiting to be filled...
Notes on Lily: After re-reading some Naruto fan fiction, I've decided that Lily and James deserve each other as much as Sakura and Sasuke do. That's not a compliment. I thought, would I ever what to see Sakura and Naruto together. No, because Naruto shouldn't end up with second best. I've just not decided, if Lily is like Sakura or if that's a poor comparison.
TPoA extras (Extra stuff)
Harry's Letter to Professor McGonagall
Dear Deputy Headmistress McGonagall,
I am pleased to receive this letter about your school. I had not even none that magic exists. So it was with great surprise that you letter reached me with the offer to attend a school of witchcraft and wizardry. Although I would be pleased to attend Hogwarts, I am afraid I cannot afford a boarding school. Moreover, I've had a look at the school list of uniform, course books, and other equipment and do not believe I will have enough money to afford the school supplies. I would like to inquire about any type of scholarships that maybe available for underprivileged students? If there is a scholarship, I am also confused about where I would be able to buy the supplies? I'd also like to know if you could send me a pamphlet with more information about the school and the type of classes I would be taking if I were to attend. If there is no scholarships available, then I want to thank you for the consideration. However, I will not be able to attend.
Harry J. Potter
98 percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who haven't, copy and paste this in your profile
This is a quote strait from Worldmaker's profile, but I had to have it on my own. I found this great quote, but it wasn't attributed. If anyone knows who it came from, I'd be eternally grateful to be told. The quote is as follows: "Another popular argument many H/Hr shippers push is that Ron and Hermione's marriage would ultimately end in separation. Judging by the interactions between Harry and Hermione, I am curious to know what their marriage would end in. Murder?"
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things