Author has written 6 stories for Lord of the Rings, Artemis Fowl, Pirates of the Caribbean, Teen Titans, and Bible.
Hello friends, family, and random persons who wandered onto my profile.
want to comment or say hi? GO to my forums...
Before anythng else: I found this amazingly awesome site, its a study about human creativity: Lost...go ahead follow the link...
Well, I am gonna make you read about my life ...yay Okay, I'm a Christian girl , firmly rooted my my best friend, Jesus. Can't wait to see him. I live in Cali...and it really sucks...Hollister is a garlic-farming town that is as far from being cool as can be. They are close to the garlic capital USA...not cool...and they don't have a beach either. Um...ARG I stink at this so I'll just go away now...buhbye!
1. The female ALWAYS makes the rules!
2. The rules are subject to change without notice.
3. No male can possibly know all the rules.
4. If the female suspects that the male knows all the rules, she must immediatly change them.
5. The female is NEVER WRONG!
6. If the female is wrong, it is due to a flagrant misunderstanding, which is a direct result ofsomething the male did or said wrong.
7. If the above rule applies, the male must immediatly appologize for the misunderstanding.
8. The male must never change his mind without expressed written permission from the female.
9. The female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
10. The male must remain calm at all times unless the female wants him to be angry or upset.
11. The female under no circumstances can allow the male to know whether or not she wants him to be angry or upset.
12. The supreme rule is number 5.
Random thoughts from a woman:
1) One of life's mysteries is how a 2 pound box of candy can make a woman gain 5 LBS.
2) My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.
3) The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight shoes.
4) Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.
5) Sometimes I think I understand everything, and then I regain consciousness.
6) Amazing! You hang something in your closet for a while and it shrinks two sizes!
7) Skinny people irritate me! Especially when they say things like, \"You know sometimes I just forget to eat,\" Now I've forgotten my address, my mother's maiden name, and my keys. But I've never forgotten to eat. You have to be a special kind of stupid to forget to eat.
8) I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That is my idea of a perfect day.
9) If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a noose around your neck?
all the humor is from:
Due to some alarming facts I have discovered, I would like to declare my thoughts on a controversial issue: Abortion. Before you click away, hear me out. I will keep it short. 50 million people (citizens and soldiers) died in World War Two. 16 million were from the holocaust. More than 45 million babies, the majority of which have a heartbeat and eye colors, have been aborted, thousands by a medical procedure called "partial-birth abortion" which involves killing a child by renderign the brain useless, old enough to survive outside the mother's womb. Reconsider murdering an innocent life that might save the world, find a cure for cancer, or save a life. Women's rights? It causes emotional trauma. And all the little baby girls murdered, what about THEIR rights. I promised to be short, so I won't even go into the economical problems this will cause. Save a life.
Now I DO have a moment so I'll rant some more. Studies are showing that the US population is shrinking at an alarming rate. Why? Many say abortions. Since almost 1/4 of all the babies conceived are aborted, just think about this next generation. The economy will plummet, out miitary will weaken, just THNK about all the problmes caused by all these deaths! Scientidts are think ing it'll have to same affect as if a plauge swept our country...consider that
failure to excommunicate
It's the principle
|Community:||Jack's Only Love...EVER|
|Focus:||Movies Pirates of the Caribbean|