Author has written 39 stories for Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！, Glee, Torchwood, and Sherlock.
Hi, Bagting Hangin here. My username is in archaic Filipino and it means "music in the wind". :)
I'm a Filipina and I live in the Philippines. :)
1. Aantayin Kita (Kyou Kara Maou!) -- is my first foray into fanfiction writing in Filipino. It's a helluvalot harder than you might think, even though I speak Filipino on a daily basis. I hope to do more KKM and more Filipino writing, but damn, it's hard for me! T_T Anyway, this story is good in and of itself, I think, and it's a one-shot. So for all the Pinoys in the Philippines and abroad who have read it, thank you.
2. Of Sai Swords and Sorta Spring Rolls (Glee) -- is my first published Glee fan fic. I think it's also good in and of itself, so there won't be a continuation for this right now, but if you have suggestions, please feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to accomodate your requests, within reason.
3. Spellbound (Glee) -- Taken down May 16, 2011.
4. Starstruck (Glee) -- I woke up this morning [Jan. 16, 2011] and I had this idea for a real-world plus Glee-world partial collision and I was like, it's crazy, but I think it'll be fun to write and read. I hope I was right and you enjoyed it, because I had fun writing it.
5. Why Sunshine Blacked Out (Glee) -- I was meaning to get another fic out before this, but I was sitting in a net cafe today [April 8, 2011] and this plot bunny started bugging me. Thus, this was born after a bottle of Mountain Dew. Please don't hurt me. XD
6. Family Resemblance (Glee) -- I actually already posted this on my Tumblr prior to posting it here because this site was down. The idea came to me while I was writing Why Sunshine Blacked Out, although I didn't spin it off from that universe because Sunshine would've probably passed out for good, and nobody wants that.
7. Time To Love (Glee) -- this fic actually started out with the title "Reticence", and I'd thought about it since Original Songs aired. It turned out way different from how I'd envisioned it at first, but I think things always turn out the way they were meant to.
8. Switch (Glee) -- I have a general direction for where I want this fic to go, but it's still pretty much a work in progress. Thanks to everyone who's read, reviewed, and alerted!
9. Heart Under Heels in Love (Glee) -- A drabble about a very likely situation, given the way Blaine's been acting of late. I'm not getting the vibe of a besotted first-time boyfriend. I love Darren, really I do, but I am starting to wanna punch Blaine.
10. Stick to English (Glee) -- We Pinoys are mighty proud of half-Pinoy Darren Criss. I chose Marasigan as his mom's last name because Darren's mom is Cebuano and in Cebuano, "dasig" means "courage". In context, Marasigan means "source of courage", which Blaine is for Kurt.
11. Listen (Glee) -- Charice recently came out as a lesbian and I was wondering what would happen if Blaine found out that his youngest cousin was gay like him.
Update (May 16, 2011): I took down Spellbound because I just think it's awkward to continue it after having shelved it for months.
I met Darren Criss when he visited the Philippines on Dec. 21 and 22, 2010! I know, totally not related, but I'm just so happy about having met this very talented and very down-to-earth guy, that I needed to let a bit of the joy out. :D So there.
Mar. 9, 2014
I answered my email from a public terminal and was horrified to see that I opened another FF user's account. I logged out before I could see anymore XD I hope whoever owns that account will forgive me. I didn't mean any harm!
Unsafe External Link