Author has written 40 stories for Punisher, Misc. Books, Misc. Movies, Marvel, Neighbours, Power Rangers, Misc. Comics, Fullmetal Alchemist, High School Musical, Wrestling, Spider-Man, Code Geass, Blade, Harry Potter, Kamen Rider, Yu-Gi-Oh, Twilight, Call of Duty, and Super Sentai.
Hobbies: writing poetry and short stories, sports
Types of stories interested in: romance, suspense, action/adventure, anything I get ideas to do.
Why I hate flamers:
1. Because you're trolls who want nothing more than the attention your parents never gave to you as a child.
2. I laugh at the whole "You got 300-something reviews of approval, but your story still sucks." The reason I laugh at that is because it entertains me how you think your opinion holds more water than that of the multiple reviewers who give praise. Are you that conceited? GTFO.
3. You're so dedicated to cutting down writers instead of giving them ideas on how to improve when they mistakes. These writers work hard on their material. It isn't easy being a writer.
4. What's sad is that you can dish it out, but you can't take it. Come on, you failures. Please write something that we can give negative reviews on. Maybe then you'll change...but this is the Internet, so naturally you'll continue to be assholes while hiding in the safety of the shadows of anonymity.
5. I actually like haters: you keep me motivated.
Copy and Paste if you agree!
And since I despise homophobia:
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had.
I wish they could adopt me.
I am not one of the lucky ones.
I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school.
It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the Realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised.
The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the woman who died when the EMT s stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn't have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love. I am the person ashamed to tell my own friends I'm a lesbian, because they constantly make fun of them.
I am the boy tied to a fence, beaten to a bloody pulp and left to die because two straight men wanted to "teach me a lesson"
--IF YOU BELIEVE THAT HOMOPHOBIA IS WRONG... REPOST THIS--
Eventually, I'm going to take down some of the stories that haven't had an update in a while, but I've been really busy and now I'm back to write for you guys. I've got loose ends to tie up.
And a bonus- a cheap plug for BLAKKSTONE:
Seriously, if you're a fan of vigilante tales or just some serious action, you should follow this guy! Seriously, I've been a fan of him for the last five years ever since I joined this site. And he's helped me a lot to be a better writer.