Author has written 25 stories for Punisher, Misc. Movies, Neighbours, Power Rangers, Fullmetal Alchemist, High School Musical, Spider-Man, Code Geass, Blade, Harry Potter, Kamen Rider, Yu-Gi-Oh, Twilight, Call of Duty, and Super Sentai.
Hobbies: writing poetry and short stories, sports
Types of stories interested in: romance, suspense, action/adventure, anything I get ideas to do.
Why I hate flamers:
1. Because you're trolls who want nothing more than the attention your parents never gave to you as a child.
2. I laugh at the whole "You got 300-something reviews of approval, but your story still sucks." The reason I laugh at that is because it entertains me how you think your opinion holds more water than that of the multiple reviewers who give praise. Are you that conceited? GTFO.
3. You're so dedicated to cutting down writers instead of giving them ideas on how to improve when they mistakes. These writers work hard on their material. It isn't easy being a writer.
4. What's sad is that you can dish it out, but you can't take it. Come on, you failures. Please write something that we can give negative reviews on. Maybe then you'll change...but this is the Internet, so naturally you'll continue to be assholes while hiding in the safety of the shadows of anonymity.
5. I actually like haters: you keep me motivated.
Copy and Paste if you agree!
And since I despise homophobia:
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday
Eventually, I'm going to take down some of the stories that haven't had an update in a while, but I've been really busy and now I'm back to write for you guys. I've got loose ends to tie up. Also, the Faded Existence stories were moved to Fictionpress some years ago, so if you don't see them here, it's because original stories are more meant for that site. However, when I find time, I'll continue to write Punisher fics.
And a bonus- a cheap plug for BLAKKSTONE:
Seriously, if you're a fan of vigilante tales or just some serious action, you should follow this guy! Seriously, I've been a fan of him since I joined this site. And he's helped me a lot to be a better writer. At least, I hope I can improve.