Author has written 4 stories for Prince of Tennis, and Yu Yu Hakusho.
Current resident of: Metairie, Louisiana, US. It's only like, the best city in the world.
Hobbies: Traveling, shopping, competitive volleyball, non-competitive dancing, FOOD, movies, the BEACH, volleyball in general, meeting new people, swimming, and a lot more.
Bio: I was born in China but moved to Japan when I was 4; I stayed in a small town near Tokyo, Yamanashiken, until I was 8; then I moved to the States and here I am! Back in Japan, everybody loved anime. I guess I like the stuff because of the Japanese influence?
Personality: I'm the type of girl who...
1) prefers dark chocolate to milk chocolate, but always dunks strawberries in sugar.
2) likes Sex and the City and a ton of movies.
3) loves music as much as the next girl, but perfers RnB. Which means that yes, I like BET and jazz/soul and The-Dream.
4) lives with family--my daddy's a hilarious, farmer-esque redneck and my mother's beautiful. On other news, I am totally not in love anymore. I am on a guyatus (hiatus from guys).
5) loves the miniskirt/legwarmers combo and I have pretty nice clothes considering the fact that I'm filthy poor. Sexy jeans are a classic and always will be... ;)
I love: girls who are guy enough to say that they're fantastically hot and they know it. I am: high maintenance and I cannot live without: eyeliner, beef jerky, hoodies, China (I just went last summer!), boys (not currently though), and babies.