--You know you’re fan fiction obsessed when..--
1. You will easily stay up all night reading fic, knowing very well that it will result in you sleeping through class the next day.
2. You have stayed up and read fic the night before exams
3. To you, ‘pulling an all-nighter’ means reading fic till 3 am
4. You don’t even realize that your eyes are burning until you look in the mirror and are faced with the likes of Gaara.
5. You’ve become a total fanfic snob and will spend hours searching through fics, none of them being good enough.
6. You daydream about the fic you read last night
7. You often think, “I rather be reading fic”
8. You dedicate time to ‘fic searching’
9. Scenes from a fic become integrated in your mind as part of the original storyline
10. You have to close your laptop, or open a new window when your mom comes in the room
11. You’ll verbally and physically fight against injustices of your fandom
12. You’ll cry when you read character death
13. You’ve spent a total of five minutes muttering quite creative curses at the screen.
14. You read fic in class.
15. You’ve used your school library ink to print out 120 pages of fanfic
16. A fanart can make your day
17. An update can make your *month*
18. You have 1284849 bookmarks to fics that you’re supposed to read
19. You have to wait an extra five seconds for anything internet related because you’ve loaded your computer with so much fic
20. A random scene you’ve read will pop up in your head and you’ll laugh out loud in the middle of class (wherever)
21. Taking a vacation to somewhere without 24 hour internet access translates as..”Load Computer With FIC”
22. Whenever you get a ‘downtime’ message you dramatically sigh and hang your head thinking…“It never fails”
23. You’ll get upset and think, “All I want to do is read some fics, is that so much to ask?!?!?!”
24. You’ve check someone’s lj 5 times in one hour, looking for an update that is *obviously* not coming.
25. You know all the spanye adds by heart. (You know the ones, ‘smut is better with boys’, etc)
26. You can never fully decide on your number one fic
27. You can seriously hate an author
28. You think "Mary Sue" is a swear word(s)
29. You quote fic
30. You wish fanfiction got more credit
31. You wish your favorite fic was animated
32. You have a complete skewed view of : romance, what a guy should look like. Act like
33. You have every source of your favorite author possible. Their email, AFF account, account, livejournal, myspace, etc.
34. You use terms like: Slash. AU. HET. OTP. OC. Canon. Crossover. Crack. Fluff. Gen. lime. Lemon. Mpreg. Smut. Verse. in your everyday life and conversations (yeah...)
35. you realized too many of these apply to you.
If any of the above applies to you cop/paste this into your profile and add your name to this list: Sara Darkotter, Aqua girl 007, Sairey13 ,angel grayson, Blaze Grayson a.k.a Dark wing, KodiakWolfe13, SilentEevee, HaiseKaneki, StraxyX
This is really sweet...
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her.".
If you read this, you have to repost it, guy or girl, or you will have bad luck for the rest of your life.
If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you.
Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.
Something good will happen at approximately 1:42 pm tomorrow, and it could happen anywhere.
So get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
If you don't repost this, you will be cursed with relationship problems for all of eternity.
Repost this to your profile, and spare yourself the emotional stress.
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
A Hobbyist (9)
A Writing Birb (1)
Adrian King1 (7)
Anime PJ (32)
AuDC Productions (18)
Avalon Invel (3)
C.S. Skywalker (6)
Captain Claymore (2)
Classic Mecraphone (15)
Daemon of Wrath (29)
Dancing Peony (6)
DAve and Bob (50)
Digital Skitty (38)
El Skel (2)
gabriel blessing (20)
Harvoc Phantom (4)
Hedgehog of Time (5)
Hit Rite (3)
Ichigo Oga (6)
In Brightest Day (7)
Inner Legions (1)
Isil'zha BLZ (13)
J. R. Castle (3)
Jarl Draven (4)
Kaworu Naha ga bisa (29)
Knowing Autumn (4)
Master Attlon (9)
Mr. Narrative (12)
Nerva Claudius (2)
Nomadic Chaos (4)
Rain Reid (8)
Rosso Angelo (2)
Sage of Eyes (23)
sai ninja (6)
Satire Swift (14)
Scott the Wanderer (20)
Silver W. King (11)
Sinister Smiley (3)
sonorous panic (5)
Space Jam Cowboy (2)
Special FX (18)
Takei Daloui (3)
The Axe Guy (1)
The Four Crosses (19)
The Straight Elf (19)
Third Fang (6)
Undead Robot (2)
Upper Moon's Eye (1)
Vixen Tail (11)
Waki Paki (6)
Xavon Wrentaile (28)
Zero Rewind (14)