Author has written 6 stories for Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま！, Card Captor Sakura, Shugo Chara!, Ranma, Sailor Moon, My Little Pony, and NCIS.
Well what to say, i love many kinds of animes, and love video games as well, i love all sorts of fanfictions, but i favor Ranma cross overs, or fics where ranma is locked as a girl and or becomes a senshi hehe _. I myself just started writing fanfics recently, and hope to improve in my writing and build my confidence in my writing
How you know you are obsessed with Shugo Chara!
1. You can't help but feel sick whenever you eat eggs.
2. You have written at least one Shugo Chara fanfic.
3. You can sing all the openings and endings in English and Japanese.
4. Can't help but defend cross dressers.
5. You start to talk like your favorite characters(I say desu, nya, and ehhhhhhh? a lot now)
6. You're love of cats and violins has just doubled.
7. You have all the books.
8. You have at least one Shugo Chara item off ebay.
10. You have said 'My own heart:unlock!' in public.
11. You have charas.
12. You have drawn a Shugo Chara picture.
13. You can name all the characters from memory.
14. You have seen all the episodes.
15. You check youtube all the time for new Shugo Chara amvs
16. You have tried to cosplay as one of the characters.
17. You start to pick up Japanese words from the show.
18. You are aware that Shugo Chara is being turned into a musical.
19. You can do Bala-Balance.
20. You would copy and paste this list on you're profile
15 Things to do at Wal-Mart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera; & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!