Author has written 6 stories for Naruto, xxxHOLiC, Detective Conan/Case Closed, and Supernatural.
I'm Sony Boy and this is my profile.
First off I'm also known as Ananomouse. I use both of these as my Pen name. Of course I perfer Sony Boy. (Ananomouse was a joke from one of my friends.) I review using both names when I'm to lazy to log in.
My gender: Nunya.
anime: xxxHolic, Skip Beat, Cardcapter Sakura, Air Gear, Wallflower, Baccano, Case Closed, Nerima Daikon Brothers, Jing: King of Bandits and many more...
manga: Skip Beat, WJuliet, Demon Diary, Wild Ones, HanaKimi, xxxHoLiC, Legal Drug, Clamp Campus Detectives, basically anything Clamp, With the Light(I recomend this to EVERYONE!!).
Books: Mercedy Lackley's books!! And Tomora Pierce!! And Amelia Atwater-Rhodes!! Neil Gaiman!! and Dean Koontz!! Read their stuff, it's great.
TV: Torchwood, Doctor Who (New verse, haven't seen classic yet. I'm going to work on that), Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Leverage, Supernatural, M.A.S.H..
Movies: The Losers, Transformers, Inception.
Also I am a major YAOI fan. I like slash. I like to read slash, I atempt to write slash (doesn't seem to be working out well, for me right now...).
SSC-(sane, sober, and consensual),
"If i'm going to miss getting into heaven... why miss it by inches?"
"Tthere are no stupid questions, only inquisitive idiots." -kydasam (fanfiction writer, ??-2008)
"There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far."
"I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to."
"I like all of the music in my iTunes, except when it's on shuffle, then I like about one in every fifteen songs in my iTunes."
"This started off as a good idea and went downhill, around a corner, and dug a hole to the center of the planet."
"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." Hubert Humphrey
"I never did give anybody hell. I just told the truth, and they all thought it was hell." - Harry S Truman
"We all have family histories; we just don't TALK about them."
"If I let myself grasp the idea that one single random act of the universe could lead me to being alone and hated, untouched and pitied . I think I'd explode."
"In three words I can sum up everything that I learned about life: it goes on."
"To catch me, you have to be fast. To find me, you have to be smart. But to be me…damn you got to be kidding."
Judge me all you want just keep the verdict to yourself."
If you can't tell I like quotes, so if you have one or know a good one pass it on to me please.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!!CHILD ABUSE!! HELP STOP IT
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the woman who is afraid of telling her parents I might be bisexual. If I like a guy it's great, but if I'd fall for a woman...I may never see them again.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
My name is Tiffany/ I am three,/ My eyes are swollen/ I cannot see,/ I must be stupid/ I must be bad,/ What else could have made/ My daddy so mad?/ I wish I were better/ I wish I weren’t ugly,/ Then maybe my mommy/ Would still want to hug me./
I can’t do a wrong/ I can’t speak at all/ Or else im locked up/ All day long./ When im awake im all alone/ The house is dark/ My folks aren’t home/ When my mommy does come home/ I'll try and be nice,/ So maybe ill just get/ One whipping tonight./
I just heard a car/ My daddy is back/ From Charlie’s bar./ I hear him curse/ My name is called/ I press myself/ Against the wall/ I try to hide/ From his evil eyes/
I’m so afraid now/ I’m starting to cry/ He finds me weeping/ Calls me ugly words,/ He says its my fault/ He suffers at work./ He slaps and hits me/ And yells at me more,/
I finally get free/ And run to the door/ He’s already locked it/ And i start to bawl,/ He takes me and throws me/ Against the hard wall/ I fall to the floor/ With my bones nearly broken,/ And my daddy continues/ With more bad words spoken,/
"I’m sorry!", I scream/ But its now much to late/ His face has been twisted/ Into a unimaginable shape/ The hurt and the pain/ Again and again/
O please God, have mercy!/ O please let it end!/
And he finally stops/ And heads for the door/ While i lay there motionless/ Brawled on the floor/
My name is tiffany/ I am three,/ Tonight my daddy/ Murdered me/
And you can help/ Sickens me top the soul,/ And if you read this/ and don’t pass it on/ I pray for your forgiveness/ Because you would have to be/ One heartless person/ To not be effected/ By this Poem/ And because you are effected,/ Do something about it!/ So all i ask you to do/ Is pass this on!/
IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE/ On with it!/
If Edward and Bella Cullen were standing on the edge of a cliff, 90 percent of Americans would freak, 9 percent would yell JUMP! If you're in the 1 percent who would give them a final push, copy this to your profile. ~Cryssi, DeathNoteMaker, Sony Boy
Emma Lipardi (5)
Lady Azar de Tameran (186)
Perfect Lionheart (13)
Raven Dragonclaw (9)
Rorschach's Blot (41)
Shadow Crystal Mage (95)