Author has written 120 stories for Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, Flash, Underland Chronicles, Downton Abbey, Avengers, Star Trek: 2009, Supergirl, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Person of Interest, Ranger's Apprentice, Shazam!, Supernatural, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Stranger Things, 2016, and Star Wars.
I learned a long time ago to not give a shit about what people thought of me. I'm bisexual, I wear black, I hate modern music, I don't have RL friends, and my political opinions and beliefs often make me a castout among my generation.
It's hard to find real people anymore. And even when you think you might've found a real person, they can still hurt you and show you their true colors. Anyways, my point is, if you don't like me, Idgaf.
I'm happy with myself. I have a loving family that supports me, and I have some of the most supportive and accepting friends.
I don't take crap either. Not against me or my family. If you disagree with me, fine. But try to change me, and you'll fail.
Ao3 account: https:///users/devilishdiadem/profile
Instagram: @noirdiamondedits (main, multi) / @vaderspadawxn (SW) / @mason.winchest (personal)
Family don't end in blood - Bobby Singer, Supernatural
Just because you're blood doesn't make you family; you have to earn that - Dean Winchester, Supernatural
Stand up for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone - Andy Black
The miserable have no other medicine but only hope - William Shakespeare / Spock
You said you read me like a book, but the pages are all torn and frayed - MCR
• I am a Ravenclaw and Thunderbird. My patronus is a wolf and my wand is made of applewood, is 12 and 3/4 inches long, slightly springy, and has a core of dragon heartstring.
• Movies: Harry Potter, Marvel, Star Wars, DC, Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, the Hunger Games, Jurassic Park/World, Disney, Matrix, Indiana Jones, Aliens, Men in Black, PotC, Mission Impossible, Monsterverse, etc.
• Books: Harry Potter, Michael Vey, Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, Lord of the Rings, Nancy Drew, Artemis Fowl, Lord of the Rings, Alex Rider, ASOUE, Lorien Legacies, Ranger's Apprentice, Brotherband Chronicles, Dreamtreaders, Daniel X, Maximum Ride, The Kingdom of the Keys, Inheritance Cycle, Hardy Boys, and many many more.
• TV shows: Supernatural, Cobra Kai, Sherlock, Fringe, Person of Interest, Lucifer, Stranger Things, Umbrella Academy, 24, Downton Abbey, Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Band of Brothers, Star Trek (Original and NextGen), Agents of Shield, Trollhunters, The Clone Wars, Rebels, Lost In Space (Netflix), Friends, ASOUE, Anna with an E, JatP, etc.
• I will take requests for any of the fandoms above.
I am a member of the International Wizarding School Championship
Season 1: School - Mahoutokoro; student; third place.
Summer Camp - Cabin McKinnon; third place
Season 2: School - Mahoutokoro; student; second place
Season 3: School - Mahoutokoro; deputy headmistress/student; season ongoing
I am co-admin of Summer Whump Forum
If you like angst, H/C, writing challenges, etc. please check it out. We'd appreciate it.
Stories Written For Me:
Counting Stars: This story was written for me by 3cheersforidiots and it was absolutely beauitful. It was exactly what I loved.
The Yule Ball: This Christmas story was written for me by my best friend Liz Jean Tonks. Please check her stories out. She's an amazing person and my life wouldn't be the same without her.
Special Day: This drabble was written for me by ReadBooksWriteThings for no reason, other than that she's super super sweet! :) Go read it and give her some love. She's a really sweet nice person and a fabulous writer.
All my stories are dedicated to the following:
My parents who have always supported me in my writing, editing, and whatever I wanted to do with my life.
My sisters, three beautiful humans who are always there for me. You can check out my eldest sister here if you'd like: TheJediViking
My best friend who lives in Canada, and despite the distance between us, I've never felt closer to anyone and she's someone I can't ever imagine my life without.
And last but not least, to you, the readers. You have made me a better person and a better writer through all of your critiques, requests, and compliments. Thank you.
Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it
Your face isn't a mask, don't hide it
Your heart isn't a door, don't lock it
Your neck isn't a rope, don't hang it
Your life isn't a film, don't end it
There's stardust in your veins, darling, that's why it hurts to breathe
I don't know how many people read these things, but if you ever need someone there to talk to you, you are welcome to message me. Here or on Instagram, Discord, Skype, I'm available on a lot of platforms. Please don't ever think there's nobody there for you because I promise you, there is always someone there. I won't judge you, for I've nearly lost too many people to this, don't let us lose you too.
I will always fight for you.
And I will always help you fight for yourself.
Pain won't help you escape. It just makes the escape harder.
Belle Schuyler (14)
clair beaubien (406)
Disasteriffic Kaz (97)
eska elizabeth (7)
K Hanna Korossy (599)
Liz Jean Tonks (64)
pokemon fan 98 (80)
Radiant Arabian Nights (684)
The Lonely Geek (41)
Verity Grahams (64)
who is sabrina (44)
x Hemlock x (23)