Author has written 7 stories for Harry Potter, and Red Eye.
May 1, 2017 - Last Cell has FINALLY been updated.
I know. I know I've been gone for a disgustingly long time. I apologize. I am so very sorry for stringing you lovely people along for so long. But before you try to crucify me, I have finally posted an update to last cell. And it's a proper update too. Please enjoy it and tell me what you think.
Below is what's been going on with me and why I've been gone for so long, if you're interested in knowing. If not, it's lovely to have all of you support me through this. I appreciate all of you and all of your encouragement.
What's been happening in the life of M:
1) Writing Chapter 30 was a bit of a mission for me. That is why I haven't been able to do it. If you've read it, you've noticed that it's really happy and chipper. The thing is, I hadn't been happy enough to write what needed to be written. It was almost impossible for me at some points, given the depression and all of that. But we have (mostly) passed all of that now. I'm hoping the next couple of happy chapters just flows from my fingers.
2) The biggest thing in my life right now is that I've finally graduated school. You've been on this journey with me for three years now. It's been a long, arduous three years. But now it's over. I don't know if I believe it, but it's over. I start work in a couple of weeks. I'll let you know how that goes.
3) I've fallen in love with someone special. It's gotten pretty serious. I may have stolen some of his lines for chapter thirty. Don't tell anyone.
4) This summer is going to be about getting back into a semblance of an acceptable shape. It's gotten ridiculous now. Any tips are appreciated.
5) I don't have any of the next chapter written. I don't know when and if I will. I'm spending a little bit of time on myself right now and seeing how things go.
Wish me well, lovelies.
I shall write again soon.
STORIES IN PROGRESS: (Updated: May 1, 2017)
Due to unforeseen circumstances, my writing has taken an unfortunate downturn. Writing has been slow. My priority is to finish Last Cell. I don't know how long it will take me to finish it. If I come up with an estimate, I will insert it here.
Everything else is on hold.
Have any comments, constructive criticism, or just want to talk? Feel free to PM me anytime or reach out at any of the other social media places listed below.
My Twitter: @murtagh799
My Snapchat: pogalast
Final playlist for On the Other Side: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE251B0A6611B8504
Banner for On the Other Side: https://twitter.com/murtagh799/status/220265305321111553/photo/1
STORIES I AM HELPING BETA CURRENTLY:
Silent Knight by Stickelbatz: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5758220/1/Silent_Knight
Edge of Darkness by nevermissme: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6923879/1/
Contracted Love by DoYouCare.Why: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6904305/1/
Three years ago, I updated this section of my profile to let you know a little bit about myself. I figured it's been long enough and people evolve. I've changed and matured, damnit, and don't let anything I do fool you! Jokes aside, I am still a Canadian living in Toronto. I've been writing fanfiction upwards of ten years now. And, yes, I am still a middle child.
I am still really bad at editing my own work, the inability to read over anything I've written a priveledge reserved for school -- OR other people's work. To be honest, I love to beta! I have a list of stories that I'm currently betaing above. Don't be afraid to message me with any requests. Beyond this, I love reading in general. So don't be afraid to shamelessly promote your own story. I will read it! I read just about anything.
Beyond that, I'm a movie fanatic. It's probably my favourite past time in the whole wide world, beyond reading.
Harry Potter series (obviously), Lord of the Rings, Inception, Scarface, The Godfather, Moulin Rouge, One Flew over the Cuckoos nest, Public Enemies, Pirates of the Carribean, Red Eye, Dark Knight Trilogy, Avengers (and all the marvel films to go along with it), The Breakfast Club, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Sherlock Holmes, Midnight in Paris, Mean Girls... (To be continued?)
I also like to pass the time with television shows. Suggest me something if you know any good ones!
Mr. Robot, Marco Polo, House of Cards, Downtown Abbey, Daredevil, Burn Notice, Game of Thrones, Mr. Robot, Marco Polo, Sex and the City, Jessica Jones, Suits, Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire, Breaking Bad, Gossip Girl, The Lying Game (Also to be continued...)
There isn't much more to know about me. I've a sense of humor that a lot of people don't understand - sarcasm and wit being something I rely on. I can be a social recluse at times, but I'm a very nice person, I swear! The internet is my life (or most of it anyway). Whatever time the internet and television doesn't take over is taken over by school. I have completed one degree and will be pursuing a professional one soon. I will one day have a family and children. I'll let you all know if a time like that should ever come.
I try to strive for originality, both in life and in my writing. I hope this is something you all enjoy.
My writing tends to lean towards the dramatic and serious side. This isn't something I ever planned for, it just happens that way, no matter how hard I try to keep it light and simple. I have problems expressing myself sometimes in real life, but I seem to just throw myself into my writing - almost over expressing every little influence and thought that might be passing through my head at the time. Perhaps this is why it becomes difficult to continue on writing and finishing my stories. As some of you will know, I went from a pretty regular updating schedule to sparse to absolutely nothing. I swear, I haven't hung you all up to dry - I'll be back and I'll come back with a bang.
With that said,
Thank you for reading this and anything else. I hope you have enjoyed yourself.