Author has written 20 stories for Supernatural, and Dark Angel.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: (10 June 2007)
Okay, so, I still haven't got the reviews. Probably won't ever get them, by now. To everyone who did - I love you. Thank you for reviewing, I appreciate it. I think fanfiction is getting back on track for me. So, I'll be able to reply to anything that comes from now on.
Um. And I know this is going to get me into trouble from a lot of people, but... I am on BIT hiatus. Which means until I get three finished and beta'd chapters down, I am not posting anymore of it. Hopefully it won't take too long because I have about... uh... three quarters of one. But. I really feel it's something I need to do, I hate it, but when I speed-write its horrible, and if I take this time off I will be able to get back into regular updating instead of rushed, icky and screwed chapters every week to two weeks or so. I think this is best for all of us, and no, BIT is not over, it's just on vacation. I will still be posting oneshots and everything, I just need some time to put some space between us. I'm really sorry, guys. I hope you continue to read and enjoy it when it gets back on track, until then. Sorry.
I'm 16, I live in Sydney, Australia, and I am as crazy as the day is long. Maybe crazier - you'll have to ask my friends; they're the wise ones. I've been writing as long as I can remember, but I've only just now decided its time to share. Probably a repercussion from having a trillion siblings (yes, exaggeration...forgive me, but I did mention the CRAZY).
There's not really much you can say about me... I love my romance, my angst and my humor, and all three genres always seem to get mixed in and messed up and swirled around together in my writing, until its some crazy brand of its own. From now on I'm calling it... Angancor. Or something similar. Maybe. Or maybe I'll just call it ME WRITING and leave it at that.
Writing is my passion - asides from chocolate, and - at the moment - Dean Winchester/ Supernatural - (but mostly Dean Winchester). Or, really, any character played by Jensen Ackles. :swoons:
Fave quote: The optimist claims we live in the best of all worlds; the pessimist fears this is true.
--James Branch Cabell
Fave song: Uh... too bloody many. The first one that pops into my head as I write this is: My Happiness by Powderfinger. Yeah! But really, I don't have any faves when it comes to music. I am one eclectic indie biatch.
My stuff is for fun, and if you ever need anything written or beta'd for you - just ask. I like to help. You can give me like assignments, or mention something that you'd enjoy seeing in a fic, and I'd love to try it out. Challenges as well as dares make my stomach go SQUEE inside.
- The Sex She Slipped Into My Coffee
From Elrik Lasanti
- Just Your Type
- Can We Keep It?
- Pucker Up
- Care Bears, Shirts, and Hangars, Oh My!
Challenges In Progress:
Untitled - Jealous!Dean and Naughty!Lauren getting her comeuppance.
- Untitled - Pranks and cranks in the Impala, with Dean, Sam, Sharika and Lauren, all to 'I Love Rock And Roll' by Joan Jett.
From Elrik Lasanti:
- I Feel A Sin Coming On - 1st pov oneshot involving towels and also My Little Pony.
- Untitled - Sharp Dressed Man by ZZ Top, yuppies and a hunt gone pervy.
- Untitled - Previously established Lauren/Dean set to a Led Zeppelin song, including my kind of funny. :O! I'm FUNNY!!! XD!!
My stories usually incorporate something of my music tastes - like When We Made Love, which is centred around that song by Bad Company. My In-Progress story, Believing In Improbable Things, has lyrics as the chapter titles. Here's what's up so far - well, okay, what I've written so far, so I don't forget most of the songs I chose for the chapters - for anyone that's interested.
Believing In Improbable Things
1. State Of Love and Trust - Pearl Jam, 2. Cherry Pie - Sade, 3. Scars - Papa Roach, 4. This Photograph is Proof (I Know You Know) - Taking Back Sunday, 5. Orange Dress - Jacqueline Amidy, 6. Take It Easy - The Eagles of Death Metal (The Eagles), 7. Unknown, 8. Smiley Faces - Gnarls Barkley, 9. Your Eyes Open - Keane, 10. Unknown, 11. Angry Angel - Imogen Heap, 12. Reflection - Christina Aguilera, 13. 13 States - Michael Meanwhile, 14. Angry - Naked Aggression, 15. Invincible - OK Go, 16. Smooth Operator - Sade, 17. The World Outside - Paloalto, 18. The World Outside - Paloalto, 19. Never Be The Same Again - Melanie C, 20. Collide - Dishwalla, 21. Porcelain - Better Than Ezra, 22. Skin I'm In - Cameo, 23. Tears And Rain - James Blunt, 24. Wrap It Up - Eurythmics, 25. I Don't Want To Wait - Paula Cole, 26. Keep Talking - Pink Floyd, 27. How She Died - Treble Charger, 28. Fight For All The Wrong Reasons - Nikelback, 29. Best I Ever Had (Grey Sky Morning) - Vertical Horizon, 30. Wreck Of The Day - Anna Nalick, 31. Which To Bury, Us Or The Hatchet - Relient K, 32. All The Things She Said - tAtU, 33. From Yesterday - 30 Seconds To Mars, 34. Pushing Me Away - Linkin Park, 35. Free - Powerman 5000, 36. From The Sea - Eskimo Joe, 37. Damaged - Plumb
Other Impossible Things
1. Already Met You - Superfine
Thanks for your time - and HAVE FUN!!!
Unsafe External Link