Author has written 5 stories for School of Rock, Cheaper by the Dozen, Suite Life series, and Life With Derek.
I've always loved the name Alyson. So I keep it as a pen name.
I used to update more than once a month, now I just try to update as soon as I can. Due to my love of being in musicals, there isn't always time between practice, projects, work, etc.
Oh, and it all depends on reviews. They're motivation. Trust me, I do know how many times my chapters are read, and its a lot more than the amount of reviews.
Hm, what else?
I love music, dance, acting, and writing (of course).
I specialize in tap dancing and then using my little triple threat in musicals.
I like reading the Twitters of celebrities (certain ones). I don't know why, it's just fun. Plus, they update it more than blogs.
Maybe I want to be an author. That just fits how lazy I can get. I can sit at home and type by deadlines...maybe. That'd be nice. I just love writing. Other than that, I'm undecided.
Which reminds me, I'm lazy and I procrastinate (which is why there's gaps between chapter updates). It's an awful habit, but I can't help it. I probably would've never even noticed it if it wasn't for one of my teachers in elementary school. A tragic and annoying story, I assure you.
It annoys me when people tell me to slow down when I talk. It's not that I'm stressed or anything (gah! It bothers me when people assume that!), it's actually how I talk. I usually have to slow down. It's not so hard now.
I love the channels TLC and E! There are other things, but that's what I mainly watch.
I love to read, and probably have over 200 books. I just got a new bookcase and I have no room to fit any new books.
..I can't think of anything else right now.
Currently Reading: The Dark Unwinding by Sharon Cameron
...So let's move on to reasons why I write the way I do (or in shorter words, a mini FAQ)
1. I update my School of Rock story more, becuase it's fun and I have more ideas for it. Plus, my Suite Life stories really weren't reviewed, so I don't have much to work off of for those (same with my Cheaper story, even though a few reviews just came in). Plus, I really only have time for one story right now. (update: right now I'm only updating my SoR fic, due to college getting in the way.)
2. I write in first person POV becuase I think you get more out of it. Nothing against third person, I love it too.
3. In my School of Rock story, Zack is a little more comical. I know it's not exactly like his character in the movie, but I don't think the story could work out with him moping around as much as Freddy. Let's just say in the years since Dewey came into his (and the band's) life, he decided to stand up for himself and change a little. Oh, and Dewey isn't a main character here. I feel this needs to focus on the band, rather than Dewey.
4. Katie is less quiet. Freddy is a little more emotional. Summer is a little less OCD.
5. I work off of reviews, so I always wait a while for reviews to come in before writing the next chapter. (Those who reviewed, thank you.)
6. Yes I know you might not like the Jonas Brothers. It was a decision I made when I was 14 and super into them. I'm not even that much into them anymore. But hey, they're there. And there they shall stay.
Yeah. That's about it for now.