Poll: The Wolf and the Raven Should I delete the prologue? Vote Now!
Author has written 58 stories for Sailor Moon, Crescent Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew, Naruto, Slayers, Inuyasha, Alice 19th, Fruits Basket, Spirited Away, Blood+, Prétear, Demon Ororon, Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース, Saiyuki, Tsubasa Chronicle, Vampire Knight, Claymore, Dragon Ball Z/Sailor Moon, Gentlemen's Alliance Cross/紳士同盟†, Black Cat, Bleach, Card Captor Sakura, Final Fantasy VII, Death Note, Chrono Crusade, D.Gray-Man, Stargate: SG-1, Saw, Twilight, Final Fantasy X, Dragon Age, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
UPDATE 11 April 2015
It's been a long time, a month maybe, since I updated anything. I had started on a chapter for WAR, but I just couldn't finish it. I went to do it yesterday, but then a scene got in my head and ended up writing most of the next chapter. So freaking weird. Anyway, once again, I did not do everything I wanted in a chapter before I had to end it. Anyway, I will update two chapters for WAR because it has taken too long. The next one will be either Intervention or finishing up Spy's Love. Probably the latter.
If someone wants to Beta...
--found this off a forum site, love it!
Will You Still Hold Me,
OTHER: Also be on the look out in the upcoming year on a new Twilight story between me and SoulSpirit18! All we have though is a messed up mini outline. An outline in an outline...(9/26/11--more info coming, I have to check a few things.)
Title: The Wolf and the Raven
Summery: I've always been alone. Even surrounded by others, I still felt alone. Only he could make me complete, and he betrayed me. It wasn't his nature, I caused it. Maybe I want to be alone, maybe that's why I push everyone away. I say I've been alone, but there have been some there for me. But I was so blind and could only see him. Maybe that is why history is catching up with me. I was created for Retribution, for Balance. Maybe my second chance was given to me to right past wrongs and pay past crimes. Whatever lays ahead, I won't be able to escape the past. The Wolf will always find the Raven, and they will always be drawn together. Good or ill.
Category: Dragon Age
Current Chapters: 5 out of unknown (chapter 6 is getting finished)
Outline: Act 1 is outlined as well as an Intermission between Act 2.
Status: Almost through DA2: Act 1 (Legacy will be in Act 2 and MoA will be Act 3 despite canon timeline)
Comments: I'm getting it done...this is going to be a LONG fic. I'm going through all the games, DA:O is short and not all there, but that is to be expected since it was only a transmission, intermission thing. Chapter 6 will be finished and posted because I waited so long.
Length: 20 pages for each chapter (which is way I have to cut them off and never finish what I planned on doing)
Title: Twilight of the Gods
Summery: Isabella Jackson, twin to Percy Jackson, has found herself after helping Lady Artemis save the world in Forks on the request of her uncle Charlie, son of Hekate. She was to investigate these special vampires and decide if they were a threat especially when War with Chronos is coming. She finds a mate and friends, but her future only becomes more cloudy as she has to choose between one mate and the world. To destroy or save.
Category: Crossover Twilight and Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Current Chapters: 1 out of unknown
Status: Ongoing/Hiatus until summer
Comments: This is paused for the moment until I can re-read the books. I haven't read the next series yet, but I'll get there...maybe.
Summery: She was in agony: the man she loved ran after sister, and they were killed. 1000 years she did her duty, only to find the one she loved and lost right in front of her. But why was his memories there one minute and gone the next? Was it really him? Was this the second chance the Fayth were giving her?
Category: Final Fantasy X
Current Chapters: Chapter 4 (12 chapters total Prologue)
Outline: OUTLINE DONE and individual chapters 1/2 are complete. (it was...I apparently didn't see it...)
Comments:So...I am so not following the outline, in fact, I think I misplaced it. Chapter 5 will be Luca, and after that, I'll see where I will go.
Length: the prologue-short, chapter 1-long, others-idk
Title: Spy's Love
Summary: Part 3 of SPY TRILOGY. This was the end. Her struggle for freedom has come full circle. Her final test. Can an emotionless tool finally gain her freedom? Can she survive the war? More importantly, can the one she fights for survive as well? Even if the war is won, will the freedom she fights for be hers? Or will she fall even deeper into a village that she hates?
Current Chapters: 5 (5 Chapters/lots of epilogues Total)
Status: I have to type up two more epilogues and then it's done...or is it?
Comments: Spy 3.4 and 3.5, let alone the entire fic needs to be edited, but I am almost done! Just a few more.
Length: Too bloody long and a nightmare to edit. Love where it's going though. Hope y'all do too!
Footprints in the Sand
Lord, You said that if I followed,
You would walk with me all the way.
But during my tough times
there is only one set of Footprints.
I don't understand why
when I need You the most
You would leave me.
The Lord replied, I Love you,
and would never leave.
During those times of suffering
when you see only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you.
STORIES GOING TO DO:
Spy's Love (IS ALMOST HERE)
Heir of Lies (HP)
Sequels and other stories I have outlines for.
Sailor Nemesis Links:
Copy the Bunny to your presentation to help him achieve world domination,
I HAVE A FORUM IN CASE ANY OF YOU ARE INTERESTED! It's called Naruto Fanfic of the Month
1. How does the world see you? Everyone Wants to be a Cat - Aristocats
(Really? I wonder if this is where the world thinks I’m insane?)
2. Will I have a happy life? Afterlife – Avenged Sevenfold
(I don’t want to die young!)
3. What do my friends really think of me? The Requiem – Linkin Park (That I’m wonder for our souls?)
4. Do people secretly lust after me? Numb – Linkin Park (No, far from it actually…this actually fits with my personality. People pleaser.)
5. How can I make myself happy? Imperfection – Skillet (Understand that I wonderfully made, and my imperfections make me who I am. To stop wanting to be someone else; I wish!)
6. What should I do with my life? Otherworld – FFX (Go into another world, future, fight evil, and pray to Fayth. Oh how I want to be in that video game…)
7. What is some good advice for me? Haunted – Kelly Clarkson (Don’t be alone. Also, no dependent or attached on someone, though she did.)
8. How will I be remembered? Dead Inside – Skillet (I love so deep that I die without it and need to be saved? Wow…kind of a sad ending…)
9. What is my signature dancing song? 9 to 5 – Dolly Parton (I don’t dance and I don’t think one can to this…)
10. What do I think my current theme song is? Energy – Skillet (God is my life and always there, everywhere I go. He will always be there for me.)
11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Would it Matter – Skillet (Oh my, emo song! This kind of fits me too, sadly...)
12. What song will play at my funeral? Cold Wind – Emenim (DAMN! I don’t have a dick…and this is quite blasphemic, but we are all what people made us and it’s kind of appropriate at a funeral.)
13. What type of men/women do you like? In the Air Tonight – Nonpoint (Ones that I can black mail, let die, and ones that cause me pain and try to keep my quiet? Wow…)
14. What is my day going to be like? Arise – Flyleaf (This song is depressing…just like my day.)
15. What will tomorrow bring? How I Feel – Kelly Clarkson (I won’t ever get my love…hmm..)
my future is looking good. I've got a funeral song that has more F words than words in a dictionary; not only that but type of men I like are ones that hurt me and I leave them for dead; and I won't ever be with a good man. Wow...and I need to find another world, maybe a Video Game one.
Unsafe External Link