Author has written 5 stories for Naruto, and Pokémon.
NAME: Naw-Roo-Toe Oo-Zoo-Mah-Key
AGE: 21 Years Old
Height: 5'4...Last time I checked I was 5'5! WTF I got shorter!! I can hear Edward Elric laughing about me somewhere out there T.T
Likes: Anime, Video Games, Manga, Music, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic...BRO HOOF! /)*
Dislikes: My rival in school...Sauce-kay Oo-Che-Ha, Yaoi, Grammar Police, and people who troll about my dislikes on Sasuke.
Dream: My fanfiction dream is to complete a large multi-chapter story and to reach a thousand reviews on a single story.
Note to the World: "Shut Up, I know I need to update!" - Conversation between my friend and I
Naw-Roo-Toe's Top 5 Anime
5) Pokemon: Yes, Pokemon. I've grew up with this anime and it holds a special place in my heart. Although as much of a fan that I am, I currently have no interest in watching the anime at the moment. I find that the new generation feels a bit...forced and rushed. I may still enjoy it and watch an episode from time to time, but the old fire that I once had for it is gone. But its still one of my favorites. Also, to this day I hate Ash for giving most of his bad ass Pokemon away. Charizard and Pidgeot FTW!!
4) School Rumble: What!? Its a romantic comedy! Yes, School Rumble is one of my top favorites. I simply loved the humor put into both the anime and manga. Hell, I have to admit that I had more laughs with the dubbed version of the anime than the original. The english voice of Harima and his lines are the core things that made me love the series. The love triangles and such in this anime was out of this world. Instead of a love triangle, there were multiple love pentagons or something along of the lines. Also I would like to say that Harima and Yakumo forever!
3) Trigun: One of the good old times of my childhood on adult swim. At first when I heard about this anime I wasn't too excited about it. To the surprise of a lot of people, I wasn't much of a Cowboy Bebop fan and this seemed similar to it. But luckily for me I decided to check it out and BANG! I loved it. The goofy attitude of Vash always brings the laughing side of me and once he goes into his "Humanoid Typhoon" mode he turns into one of the greatest anime gunman I've watched.
2) Mobile Suit Gundam: Seed/Destiny: Of course what would any anime list would be without a Gumdam series in it? I admit, I am a huge Gundam fan but Seed just has to be my favorite. All hail God Kira! I'll be honest, I went crazy at the sight of their gundams. Especially Kira's Strike Freedom. yeah badass. The story of the anime blew me away, even if it was similar to past plots it sort of felt refreshing to see it in the Seed/Destiny era. Kira is far superior to Shin.
1) Naru...Kidding!! Its Dragon Ball Z: Come on, now. You knew it would have to show up somewhere. DBZ is just plane balls to the wall fighting at its best. Back the day it was unique and was so badass that it showed children how to solve things with their fist! To be honest I'm actually not a Goku fan at all! I sort of hate him for ignoring his son and trained Uub. Gohan had so much potential and it was put to waste in the Buu Saga, although his Miystic Form does bring the badass back for a few episodes. DBZ holds a dear part to me and I hate GT.
Yep, Naruto and Bleach are nice and all, but they are far from being in my top 5 list. Hell they're not even in my top 10 actually.
UPDATES FOR 2011 and Beyond!!!
Okay, I wont lie to you all. I've been messing around and slacking off. I'm sad to announce that I have grown bored of the current fanfiction kingdom. It just doesn't feel the same as it was before. Its not that I'm going to give up, I still love to read fics, its just that I'm tired of seeing the same thing over and over. I'm not flaming everyone its just that I want some originality going. Also I'd like to see some of the old fiCs that got me into fanfiction be updated, most of them do need an update. CHECK FAVS to see a hand full of stories that I'm talking about. Also check fav authors.
At the moment, I am beginning to take a large interest in the Pokemon fanfiction community. As much as a fan of Naruto as I am, Pokemon fanfiction is very entertaining for me at the moment. I guess a few of you may be unhappy with this decision, but I promise to finish up at least 1 of my Naruto projects. Which will probably be "Two Ramen Stands..." since it is one of my personal favorites. But until then, I will begin typing up my 2nd Pokemon fanfic and re-writting my first one. Gotta catch em' All!
PokeHearts: OMG its not a Naruto Fanfiction its a pure Pokemon fic with just Pokemon characters. Of course it revolves around Satoshi(Ash's name in the original Japanese Version), but with a high school romance game simulation addition to the mix. Simply put its about Satoshi starting off as a young child with the same goal as always, to become a Pokemon Master and this story he has Kasumi(Misty) as his childhood friend. Sadly, Satoshi's life ain' t so great. With his poor grades and unknown to him is his family's current financial problems he has a lot to go through. Soon Satoshi moves away to Hoene where he lives for a few years then returns as he begins his quest to become a Pokemon Master through Kanto's greatest Pokemon Academy. HIATUS
Pairing: SatoshiHarem Multiple Endings!
Super Smash Bros; Naruto!: Just posted out of boredom.Simply, Naruto in the Super Smash Tournament.
Pairing: Naruto(FEM)Kyuubi ??, maybe one more female
Two Ramen Stands, Two Waitresses, One Naruto: A new ramen stand has opened up in Konoha. This new stand is located just across the street from the good ol' Ichiraku Ramen stand. Rivalries are started between the two, and Naruto is caught in between the entire thing.
Pairing: AyameNarutoOC(Haruka Hirosaka) triangle
Here is a picture of Haruka Hirosaka: http://kouken.deviantart.com/art/Chef-Girl-26667698
Narutimate Butler: After accidentally breaking one of Haishi's valuables, Naruto must now become the Hyuuga clan's own personal butler to pay off his debt. Can the loud and brash blond learn to serve one of Konoha's most uptight clan? Maybe NarutoFemale-HyuugaHarem? Or Not.
Pairing: Naruto? or NarutoOne-Sided-Hyuuga Harem Or NarutoHyuuga-Harem
Unsafe External Link