Author has written 9 stories for Naruto, Skip Beat!, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.
Username: Goodwind. Why? I have no earthly idea, it'll probably change in the future.
For those here for the fics please continue scrolling, for those who want to know what I plan on writing, please continue to read.
This is still mainly a NARUTO but it now also houses various other fandoms, namely SKIP BEAT and KATEKYOU HITMAN REBORN. If you want to read my other fanfiction then check out Sqiggles, though I can assure you that I've improved from the last fanfiction that I posted on there.
Most Naruto fanfiction will be based in, after, or around Time skip! with some pre- timeskip stuff as well. The same goes for Reborn.
Most Naruto fanfiction will be in character, or as close to in character as I can possibly get. It will also be set as close to canon as possible with the occasional AU. The same goes for Skip Beat and Reborn.
For the World to Begin Again:
A hundred drabbles based in, after, or around timeskip.
Catch me when I fall:
better if you do:
Itachi, Tsunade, Naruto in which things happen sooner than planned and princes do not exist. ItaNaru. TsuNaru. JiraTsu.
Five Steps To A Broken Heart:
TeacherStudent. AU. KakaSaku written for the April/May exchange at naruto_flashfic
Step to the Right:
Canon-verse. Uzumaki Naruto. Written for the 30deaths LiveJournal community. Spoilers for latest manga chapters.
In progress, 1/30 complete.
Ignore the Innuendo:
Canon-verse. KakaSaku, SasuNaru. Written for the April/May exchange at naruto_flashfic.
This Is Not Love:
Canon-verse. Kind of. ItaNaru with slight SasuNaru.
Just a Hop, Skip, Jump:
Genfic for now. Kyoko's journey in America. Semi-AU.
Genfic for now. The other side to the story.
In Progress off site.
Katekyou Hitman Reborn!:
Feel You Beside Me:
A few things you might want to know:
1. I am up-to-date with the current Naruto manga and Naruto Shippuden. Expect spoilers.
1.5. Likewise, I am up-to-date with the current Skip Beat manga and anime. Expect spoilers.
2. I like het, yaoi, yuri, and incest. I will write it all.
3. I really like constructive criticism and will more than likely thank you constantly if you do leave some.
4. I would appreciate it if you would point out any incorrect facts or inconsistencies that you may find while reading.
5. I am not interested in pairing wars and I have never been a part of one. Please do not flame me because of the pairings as I make it very clear in the SUMMARY and the summary INSIDE the fanfiction. If you don't like it then it should be clue enough to STOP READING. If you don't and you still flame then I'll probably call you an idiot, amongst other things.
6. Extra information about my fanfiction as well as whatever else I've done (icons, FSTs) can be found at the link up top. This leads to my LiveJournal community, On A Skyscrape (which has nothing to do with misspellings and everything to do with Blue October.)
7. I cuss. If you have a problem with that then don't read my fanfiction. That is all.
More information on Naruto, the plot, and the characters can be found at Leafninja.com and Naruto's wikipedia entry.
Likewise, more information on Skip Beat can be found at Skip Beat's Wikipedia entry.
Those with questions may PM me. Thank you.