Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter.
If you for some reason wish to know random facts about me please read below.
I am 26 and still act like a teenager.
I've been very happily married since 2007.
I am a total Harry Potter fan girl... Siriusly.
I am totally addicted to Twilight. Oh Bookward, you are so much hotter than Movieward, sorry Pattinson fans, he's hot and all, but he's no Edward.
But now, I have discoverd Dr Who, which beats all my other fandoms combined. I
My older (and favorite) sister is my muse, with out her you would never have been subjected to the monstrosity below. Please direct all flames to her.
I seriously doubt you care what I look like, but I'm bored so what the hell. I'm pleasantly plump (read : kinda fat but still prettyish) and have brown hair down to my ass. (I chopped my hair off. I miss it sooooo much)
I love to sing and am actually pretty good.
I love musicals, opera and rock of all kinds.
And that's enough of that.
Team Edward : For a guy that hot, I can deal with the whole stalking thing.
Team Emmett : Because I like my men big and sparkly.
Team Jasper: He's not Emo, He's sensitive.
Team Carlisle: The original Dr. Love
Team Jacob: What girl doesn't want to get eaten by the big, bad wolf.
It is rare that one can see in a little boy the promise of man, but one can almost always see in a little girl the threat of woman. Alexander Dumas.
Because fate was an elegant, cold-hearted whore like that. Change Of Heart by Unsaid Goodbyes
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I AM IN SIRIUS DENIAL! SIRIUS IS NOT DEAD! AND I WILL NOT LET YOU SAY OTHERWISE! If you too are in Sirius denial then copy and paste this into your profile. Because Denial is just a river in Egypt!
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behaviour. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage.
Unsafe External Link