Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, Shaman King, and Death Note.
Nicknames: H.N., Helen
Gender: Female (or so I've been told)
And now... SURVEYS! Don' you just love'em? xD
About me - General survey
Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
1. What are your initials? H.N.
2. What is your favorite thing to wear? Jeans, tees and sneakers. I’m more of the casual type, although I have my ‘lady’ moments.
3. Last thing you ate? An apple.
4. One place you will NEVER eat at? Too many of them to count. I’m very picky xD
5. I say Shotgun, you say: I could really use one of those xD
6. Last person you hugged? Diana, one of my best friends.
7. Does anyone you know wanna date you? Not that I know of.
8. Would you date anyone you met online? I find it highly improbable, but you could always find exceptions.
9. Name something you like physically about yourself: Can’t I just answer my fucked-up brain xD? No? If I had to say something... probably my eyes.
10. The last place you went out to dinner to? McDonalds. I’m very romantic, aren’t I?
11. Who is your best friend? I have three of them: Denisa, Mihaela, Diana :)
12. What time of the day is it? Late afternoon.
13. Who/What made you angry today? Surprisingly, nothing so far.
14. Baseball or Football? To play? None. To watch? Football
15. Ever gone skinny dipping? Eeeh... no.
16. Favorite type of Food? Chocolate xD
17. Favorite holiday: Don’t care, as long as it comes with a break from school.
18. Do you download music: Every day of every year of my life xD I only buy albums I really love.
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Yes (neat freak here...)
20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos? Meeeeeh... don’t particularly care.
21. Would you date the person who posted this? What’s the connection between this survey and dating someone? o.0
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Note, through it’d be awesome.
23. Do you love anyone? Not right now.
24. Are colored contact lenses sexy? Very! Especially if they’re unnatural colours XD
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? Eeeeek... (afraid of heights)
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? Nope. Not too eager either.
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Thankfully no. Now that would be awkward.
28. How many pets do you have? Two cats xD The most adorable creatures ever!
29. Have you met a real redneck? Nope.
30. How is the weather right now? Sunny.
31. What are you listening to right now? L’s theme from Death Note xD My current obsession.
32. What is your current favorite song? Too many to count. Right now I love the entire soundtrack of the movie ’10 things I hate about you’ (MUST SEE for anyone who hasn’t already!)
33. What was the last movie you watched? Home Alone (one of the movies I grew up with xD)
34. Do you wear contacts? Nope, through I wish I did.
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? Schoooooool D:
36. What are you afraid of? Uhhh... Heights and elevators (don’t ask, long story)
37. How many piercings have you had? Just my ears.
38. What piercings do you want? Currently none (too troublesome and painful)
39. What's one thing you've learned this year? That my favourite Romanian poet was an alcoholic. I just can’t seem to get that one out of my head o.0
40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Don’t have Starbuck around my place >_
41. What Magazines are you reading? Shonen Jump every now and then
42. Have you ever fired a gun: No, but darn, I’d love to xD
43. Are you missing someone? Nope.
44. Favorite TV show? I don’t watch that much tv (GASP)
45. Do you have an obession with WoW? Luckily, I seem to hate it. The Sims, on the other hand...
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? Nope.
47. What celeb do you look like? Pass.
48. Who would you like to see right now? Dan Radcliffe in the latest Harry Potter movie xD
49. Favorite movie of all time? The Harry Potter series.
50. Do you find yourself loved? Maybe. Maybe not.
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to? Countless times xD
52. Favorite smell? Lilac in spring.
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Salted, sometimes with butter.
54. Ever put a friend in a cop car on JukePix.com? Never been on the site xD
55. Ever been in a cop car in real life? No.
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? No.
57. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback? Nickelback all the way.
58. What's something that really bugs you? Mindless Twilight fangirls. No offense to anyone who likes the series, I just hate those girls who had never read a book before Twilight and yet claim it’s the best book EVAH.
59. Do you like Michael Jackson? The guy himself, not really. But ‘Smooth criminal’ rocks my socks xD
60. Taco Bell or Burger King? Actually McDonalds.
61. What's your favorite perfume? Today. Tomorrow. Always. Any of ‘em, actually.
62. Favorite baseball team? Don’t have baseball in my country.
63. Ever call a 1-900 phone number? Nope.
64. Nipple or Nose rings? Neither actually.
65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? Three days. You’d be surprised how long your organism can last without sleep when you’re afraid you’ll wake up with your hair full of honey, toothbrush, hair dye or something worse I’d rather not even think about when camping. After that experience I sympathize with L xD
66. Last time you went bowling? Never >.>
67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? On the floor. Not that weird, but I’m a very light sleeper and I need complete silence and two hours to fall asleep sigh
68. Who was your last phone call? My best friend, Denisa.
69. Last time you were at work? You mean school? Today.
70. What's the closest orange object to you? My blanket. NARUTO FTW!! XD
Do you read or write fanfiction? Both read and write.
When did you first start reading/writing fanfiction? I first wrote a fanfic in 2004. I first read one in 2006.
What was your first fandom? Harry Potter
First ship? Harry/Draco (avid slash fan xD)
What website do you use most? fanfiction.net
What do you think of Fanfiction.net? Love it. I mean, come on, it’s got anything and everything! Fanfiction of any category, forums, beta readers, even a fricking built-in dictionary xD
What fandoms have you written in? Harry Potter, Shaman King, Death Note.
Pairings? Lots. So far I’ve written Harry/Draco (HP), Horo/Ren (Shaman King), L/Light and Matt/Mello (Death Note)
Any fandoms you would like to write in? So many fandoms, too little time xD
Do reviews affect how you write in any way? Most of the time, yes. They point out strengths I never knew about, or mistakes I never saw, and I’d lie if I said they didn’t have anything to do with the frequency of my writing.
Do you use a beta? Only for original fiction. I prefer to do this stuff myself for fanfiction.
What ratings do you read/write? I read anything (and I mean ANYTHING) but I’m still stuck writing T rated fiction >.> I really need to get over my awkwardness on writing sex scenes and write one already. I’m 16, for orange’s sake, and I’m still stuck writing crappy make-out scenes >.
What warnings have you used on your fiction/read? For writting I've used Slash (ALWAYS!!), AU, Swearing and some violence. Nothing too bad, unfortunately -_-‘ For reading, close to darn anything _'
Do you Role-play online? Nope.
Have you ever stolen something from another person's work?NO WAY. I hate it when people do that. I try not to take anything from anywhere besides my head, but when I have to, I always credit.
Favorite fandom to write/read? Many. I think it’ll always be good ol’ Harry Potter. Curently I’m obsessed with Death Note and FMA.
Favorite pairing? L/Light (they’re too cute not to be together)
Favorite writer/writers? Published: Anne Rice, Agatha Christie and Stephen King. Fanfic writers: Robinrocks, Naadi, wintermoon2, FastForward and Procrastinator-starting2moro.
How long should a chapter be? As long as it needs to be to get the plot one step forward. I personally prefer chapters longer than 5000 words.
Do you write/read drabbles? I read them occasionally but can’t write them. I’m more of a long-story writer.
Any fandoms you avoid? TWILIGHT (with passion)
Pairings you avoid? Mostly anything where the characters have an age difference bigger than twenty years. I mean, I know love doesn’t have age and all that, but it’s a tad too weird for me.
Warnings you avoid? Mpreg. Too unscientific for me. Through I don’t avoid it like plague, if the rest of the story is worth it.
Do the number of reviews tell how good a story is? Nearly never. Sure, if you have a 50000 words novel with like two reviews it’s safe to ask yourself if what you’re doing is right, but otherwise I’ve found brilliant stories with one hundred reviews.
What do you think of Mary Sues? Hate them with passion. I first wrote one for Harry Potter back in sixth grade. Looked back on the story in eighth grade. And. Had. The. Shock. Of. My. Life. I mopped for a week, thinking I’m such a horrible writer. Nowadays I avoid putting any kind of OCs in fics unless their kind doesn’t exist in the original (e.g. Parents for an orphan) and I need them for a chapter or two.
Have you ever flamed someone? Nope. I’m very nice ;)
Have you ever been flamed? Again no. Then again, I don’t have nearly enough reviews to have flames through them (NOT and invitation for flamers)
That's it, aren't you glad? Finalment! Well, that was long xD
I'm guessing most of you have no idea what that blasted house looks like any more, due to my poor descriptions and some stupid confusions I made which, of course, I plan to eventually correct (where I come from, ground floor and first floor are two different things o.O) So, for those interested, I've created a sketch of the floor plan and posted the links to the pics on my profile. So please check those, if you have no idea which is which.
First Floor -
Second Floor -
There will be some more pics with the rooms themselves, if anyone requests them :)
Unsafe External Link