Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter.
Updated: August 13, 2009
Location: In my own little world
Shows/Anime: Naruto, Bleach, Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, Sailor Moon, CSI, Law & Order SVU
Naruto: SakuHina and SakuIno.
Sailor Moon: HaruMichi, MakoAmi
L&O SVU: Olivia/Alex
About me: I support yuri pairings, my favorite colors are black and red, I'm in 11th grade in highschool with a few friends, and am on the high honor roll :)
I've been working on a Harry Potter fanfic for a while now that is HermionexOC (female) but I don't think I'll be putting it up here because it is one of my more mature stories.
Status: Sakura's Demon (Abandoned). Unfortunately, I have completely lost interest in this story. It was great while it lasted and really helped to improve my writing skills and shall always remain dear to me, but it has been abandoned. If anyone is interested in continuing it, please let me know.
- - POST THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE IF YOU THINK HOMOPHOBIA IS WRONG!!--
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visite the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system suddenly grow cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn't have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
-- Thank you --
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else.
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine.
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
You have strange nicknames and can tell a detailed story about how you got them.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
-Flying is not inherently dangerous- crashing is.
-The trouble with real life is that there is no background music
-Forecast for tonight: darkness
-If you try to fail and succeed, which one did you do?
-If everything seems to be going well, you obviously overlooked something
-We're not retreating! We're advancing in a different direction!
-The below statement is true
The above statement is false
-Heaven doesn't want me there and Hell knows I'll take over.
-PMS: Every woman's legal right to be a bitch.
-Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much
-I'm mature and you're not. Nah nah nah nah nah!
-Eat healthy. Work right. Die anyway.
-Everyone is beautiful on the inside. If you think bones and guts are beautiful.
-My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems
-I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse.
-Looking for a perfect girl? Go buy yourself a barbie doll.
-Me and the gummy bears have a plot to rule the world but shhh its a secret!
-Quick, whats the number for 9-1-1?
-You should always proofread what you write in case you any words.
-By the time you finished reading this you'll realize you just wasted 5 seconds of your life
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: Danyan, Avatarwolf, Shifter-youkai, AkatsukiFan, Elmocrazy,XxKimimaro's-little-stalkerxX, xxlonely-avengerxx, Gothic Petals, Sweepy14, animekidd675,
If you approve of gay-marriages put this on your profile and add your name to the list. Gaara's-pandachan101, XxKimimaro's-little-stalkerxX,xxlonely-avengerxx. Gothic Petals, Sweepy14, Death Sword, animekidd675,
eliforp ruoy otni etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
Ninety percent of Fanfiction users have an asinine statistic in their profiles. If you're one of the ten percent that loves irony, copy and paste this into your profile.
Unsafe External Link