Author has written 23 stories for Dragon Ball Z, Final Fantasy IX, Zoids, and Inuyasha.
NOTE: Okay, this isn't all that important, but there's something that's been bothering me. A lot of people seem to enjoy questioning me about my knowledge about Zoids. DONT. I've seen Chaotic Century, Guardian Force, New Century Zero, Fuzors, and part of Genesis. The first three I've seen at least twenty times, so my knowledge of Zoids is superb. Do not question me about spelling of the names, the types of things the zoids are capable of, or anything else for that matter.
I'm not dead, I'm just not active with my fanfiction. I've been writing original fiction at the moment, but mostly I've been playing video games...and reading other people's fanfiction. Man, it's really been a long time since I've wrote a fanfic, but I do have some new ideas. I'm really into Phoenix Wright right now, so I've been playing those games and reading those fanfics. I'm a big Phoenix and Edgeworth fan (my first supported yaoi couple. My friends finally broke me.). Overall, I'm just really enjoying myself.
I am sorry though to everyone who was reading my fanfics. I really am sorry.
Also, this profile is a bit out of date, so if for some reason you're interested in finding out a bit more about me and my writing, then head to fictionpress. I'm more active there.
My Premonition series is being hosted at a web site! I feel so honored. Anyway, it's at
~"If the reason you breathe is the goal that you see
Then you'll never be satisfied
'Cause what's the reward when perfection is flawed
And the best you can do falls wide?"~
-"The Message" -Hellen Trevillion
Anyway, now that that's all out of the way, I am Kitai Matsuru, the duellist master! Of what?...well, I'm not exactly sure yet, but I'll figure it out soon, just give me a while to think about it.
Age: 20, soon to be 21
Name: Aurora (literally). Feel free to call me by nicknames too. Plenty of people do...like Kitai, Rora-chan, Au...don't ask. My gym teacher gave me that nickname when I was complaining about not having one.
Birthday: January 8th
School stuff: My third year in college. I've already got my AA degree with an emphasis in Japanese, so now I'm working on a bachelors degree. We'll see how that goes...
Personality: I'd like to think that i'm nice, but i can be rather sarcastic, and on occassion ispeak before i think...which can easily get me in trouble. I also just like to have fun, and fun can be anything from going bowling to writing to tormenting my friends :)
Religious status: Christian, and proud of it.
Likes: Anime, video games, chocolate, food in general, writing, being around people, my friends, going to church, being out with friends, shopping, anime couples, bishounen (like you all couldn't see that one coming...)
Dislikes: Um...well...other than some foods, I'm not sure. I guess arrogant people would have to go on here. Let's see...doing speeches, doing homework, driving, not having money, working, the sound of knuckles cracking...being left alone, not getting to eat chocolate...okay, most of those are pretty stupid. never mind
What to expect in my writing: Expect romances that are prolonged and lots of angst. Much much angsty stuff, cause i love tragic characters. Oh, and don't forget those cliffhangers!
My favorite anime/videogame couples :) -aka, the types of fics you'll find me reading.
Bit and Leena
Miroku and Sango
Meryl and Vash
Leon and Yuffie
Zel and Amelia
Sousuke and Kaname
Seto Kaiba and Serenity (shizuka)
Haru and Elie
Roy and Riza
Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth (my first yaoi couple and my absolute obsession at the moment!)
Anime I have seen:
Zoids: Bit/Leena all the way! Also, I like putting Leon with OCs.
Dragonball(DB,DBZ/GT): Mirai Trunks rules!
Inuyasha: Inuyasha/Kagome, Sango/Miroku.
Cowboy Bebop: Such a coooool show!
Pokemon: What can I say? I like it, so sue me.
Digimon(all seasons): I like the second best. Ken is cool! Tk/Kari and Ken/Yolie!
Kamikaze Kaito Jeane: Great series! Very VERY good
Slayers: Lina/Gourry, Zel/Amelia!
Star Ocean EX: Claude/Rena
Rave Master: Read the manga or see the sub. It's way better than the dubbed.
Fullmetal Alchemist: Roy/Riza. They're just so cute together (especially in the manga.)
Full Metal Panic: I love this series! It's my newest obssession (as you can see, my anime obsession changes rather often...). This series is highly entertaining, mixing great humor with some cool action and some fluffy romance. It's really different from the manga, but it's really good. I recently finished watching it, and it was amazing.
Etc: too many to list (let's just say that I've been watching anime before I even knew what anime was. Needless to say, if I tried to list them, it would take up way too much room on this bio page)
Fav video games:
FF4,5,6: haven't beaten any of 'em.
FF8: Squall/Rinoa. Definately myFAVE video game.
Chrono(trigger and Cross): I love both!
Tales of Destiny II: I love Keele/Meredy and Reid/Farah!
Phoenix Wright: all of them!
Fire Emblem 7
All Sonic games
Some fighting games
Same with the anime. If I listed all of the video games that I've played, it would take forever (been playing since I was about three...I was a child early infected with video games, what with a dad who loved them and an uncle who was a master at them)
And here's a little about my writing. Number 1, I don't do requests (story wise. I'll do them if it fits into my story somehow)...unless I can get an idea for it.
Number 2, I like prolonging things, especially romances between characters.
Number 3, I love cliffhangers!
I love writing and I'm aspiring to become an author someday. My original stories are at fictionpress. please check them out.
WARNING: This is a warning to flamers. I will remove any flames that I find inapropriate. if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. Constructive critisism is okay, but not a flame. And if you are gonna flame me, then at least make sure you've seen the ENTIRE SERIES BEFORE flaming me! Flamers are the most idiotic people I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. So for the love of God, people, just shut up! And don't SWEAR, you losers!
FUN STUFF! Just a few fun things about me so you guys can get to know me a bit better.
Top ten favorite songs: (this may change weekly...I tend to find new songs everyday that I like)
1. So far away -Staind
2. Someday -Nickleback (missed first place by like, a point)
3. Meant to Live -Switchfoot
4. Best of Me -The Starting Line (such a cool song.)
5. Wasting My Time -Default
6. Nemo -Nightwish
7. Pardon Me -Incubus
8. UNDO -Cool Joke
9. I Do -Yoko Kanno
10. My Sacrifice -Creed
Favorite singer: Celine Dion
Favorite bands: Linkin Park, Nightwish
Top eleven favorite anime (this is also subject to change since I watch a alot and continue to find new ones. I decided to make it eleven because...i can:) :
1. Zoids Shinseiki /0 also known as Zoids New Century Zero
2. Fullmetal Alchemist also known as Hagane no Renkinjutsushi
4. Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
6. Cowboy Bebop
7. Full Metal Panic (newly added to this list!)
8. Dragonball Z
9. Rave Master
10. Fruits Basket
All Time Favorite Anime: Zoids, hands down. New Century Zero never ceases to entertain me.
Top Eleven Favorite Manga (this is anime that I've either only read in manga form, is better in manga form, or only exists in manga form) This list is also subject to change or to become longer! (was originally ten but is now eleven.)
1. Fullmetal Alchemist (definitely longer in the manga. The stories are completely different, but I do have to admit that I like the manga version better simply for its deepness and more relationship builders. Lots more Ed/Winry and Roy/Riza hints in the manga than the anime. Definitely my favorite manga.)
2. Fruits Basket (it's just better because they don't make up an ending. Plus the multiple character pairings are interesting :) Definitely something to read. It's amazingly good!)
3. Rave Master (The manga is just better. That's all there is to it. The story doesn't get cut off, and when people get injured, they actually bleed!)
4. Full Metal Panic! (It's good. Need I say more? It's the perfect mix of comedy, romance, and action. I have gotten quite a few to read it, and they love it! It's just so fun, and in my opinion, the manga flows really well. The events of Full Metal Panic! and Full Metal Panic? Fumofu are all rolled into this series. It's very entertaining!)
5. Tsubasa and XXXHolic (I'm linking them together cause they play off of each other. You really shouldn't read one without the other. They're both important and amazing, and XXXHolic poses a lot of things to ponder over. But I must admit, the Tsubasa anime is really cool too!)
6. Inuyasha (the manga is great! It's really long, probably one of the longest I've ever seen. It'll probably be about fifty volumes when it's done, and no, I'm not kidding. But it's a great series with about every genre in it. The manga is better, in my opinion, but not the translated one. Sorry to say Viz, but you really screwed it up. Still, I really like it!)
7.DNAngel (can't make any comparisons to the anime seeing as how I haven't seen it, but it's a good series if you like shoujo, which I do.)
8.Dragon Knights (a truly dark series, but I like it alot. It's got action, character deaths, and lots more that I find appealing. It's a good series :)
9.Alice 19th (again, big shoujo fan, and a huge fan of Yuu Watase. I also own two of her series, Imadoki and Ayashi no Ceres, but I think I liked Alice 19th better. I borrowed it from a friend of mine. We swap manga rather often :)
10.Chrono Crusade (again, I've only read the manga, so I can't compare it. But I really do like it. It's very fun, and the characters are all just so cool!)
11. Cardcaptor Sakura (The manga is good! I'm gonna say that now. Haven't read much of it, but I really like it. I liked the show originally until I learned of how horrifically slaughtered it was. The names were changed and everything! But it's really fun!)
Top five favorite movies:
1. Kung pow, enter the fist (probably the funniest movie I've ever seen)
2: The Matrix (I've seen it at least ten times)
3. Independence day
4. Simply Irresistable
5. The Emperor's New Groove (This is probably one of the best disney movies ever, and I have a ton of friends who can back me up on this)
"Being cocky leads to downfalls" (oh, if only you knew how true it is)
"you can't lose if you never get hit" a definite rule in video games.
"Always do what you're afraid to do."
And just a fun one.
"This is what it sounds like when my best friend takes a gun and stabs me in the back right in front of my eyes!" -said by Shawn from "Boy meets world"
And that's about it for me :) Are you sick of me yet? Just wait. I'll come up with something more to put here, you can count on it :)