My original account which got too full: Szahara
I am a 25 year old, teacher-in-training -ducks rotten tomato- HEY, WATCH IT!! (no one likes teachers, right? even me... cries) I like painting and drawing. I don't write, but I love to read.
Some opinion about me:
My mom: "You are impudent!" (yes, I talk back a lot and it cannot be justified)
My dad: "My bad doggy..." (doggy? me? hah!!) (this expression makes me smile too)
My friends: "How come you never worry?" "You are so stupid." (but they love me, I know it)
Teachers: "Who are you??" (no, not really... just kidding)
Students: "You are evil!" (one really told me that, which is a shameless lie!!)
Facts: People who manage to make me mad, pissed off or angry are very, very, very talented. I lose my cool very rarely. Otherwise I'm not cold, I'm just very difficult to make angry. I don't cuss, or very mildly... if I cuss for real (but I can't cuss well), then something is seriously wrong, and it makes even my room-mate worried.
6th Nov 2006
I created another account for my Favourite Rurouni Kenshin fics under the name: SzaharaTheSame
That is me also, if you didn't get the point...
Manga / Anime:Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto, Trigun, DeathNote, Bleach, Hellsing, Demon Diary, Vampire Knights and other minor series and one-shots
Nurarihyon no Mago(Grandchild of Nurarihyon) similarily to Inuyasha, it's about youkai, but very different, almost completely new series... Spread the love! It'll be a hit someday!
Games:I don't play computer games, but I like Audiosurf and I fell in love with Final Fantasy 7 characters, which is pretty pathetic considering it is an 11 years old game, but you know what? I don't really care... I picked up Trickster recently, find me in Fantasia World. My characters are: Shawun, Youlli, Xrissy
Favourite characters:all the guys with 'inner demons', that means: Inuyasha/human/youkai, Naruto/Kyuubi version, Kenshin/Battousai, Ichigo/Hollow Ichigo, Vincent Valentine and Zero Kiryuu
other favourites: Kagome, Naraku (yes, I know... weird, but I love his schemes and his Hungarian voice actor is WOW, WOW, WOW...), and anyway I like everyone in Inuyasha... yes, even Kikyou
Kenshin, Kaoru, Hiko (I love cynics), Sano (rooster, rooster, rooster), Saito (Aku, Soku, Zan)
Naruto (the kid is cute), Iruka, 4th Hokage aka Namikaze Minato (daddy cool), frogs, Kyuubi (love the furball)
Vash (the Stampede), Nicholas D. Wolfwood (cool name), Knives, Legato Bluesummers (cool name)
Renji, Capt. Kyouraku (so laidback) and some other members of the divisions, but the list would be too long
Alucard, Seras, Walter
Zero Kiryuu, Yagari Touga, Akatsuki Kain (he strongly reminds me of Sanosuke from RuroKen)
All characters from FF7... yes... even Hojo, Lucrecia, and Shelke... hate me for it, if you want _
Pairings: I am not a shipper and I don't flame or murder (verbally or literally) people for pairings BUT I also have pairings I 'prefer' and they are usually canon, keyword is 'usually'
Inuyasha: Inu/Kag, Mir/San (and they are canon 100) others: Sess/Rin, Nar/Kik (don't ask how did that happen, I don't have a clue...)
Rurouni Kenshin: Ken/Kao, San/Meg, Aoshi/Misao, Saito/Tokio
Naruto: Naru/Hina, Sasu/Saku (dunno why :D ), Naru/Saku (is alright)
Trigun: Vash/Meryl, Nick/Millie
Bleach: Ichi/Ruk, Ishi/Ori
Hellsing: Alucard/Seras (I think I am in the minority, most people like AxI, but I think Integra is too dominant for someone like Alucard and I am sure Alucard will die in the end, it's a sixth sense feeling... I told you so!!)
FF7: Yuffentine, Cloti, TurkVin/Luc
Vampire Knight: Zero/Yuuki
concerning Kaname, I cannot forgive him for using Zero as a shield for Yuuki, I accept that he loves Yuuki, but he's really taking every chance to lord over Zero
Some things I don't like:yaoi (sorry, it's not my thing), yuri (just NOT), shounen-ai (same reason as yaoi), incest (no thanks, please), harem fic (you can't pair a character with everyone)
Some things I like:good stories, and lemons, or sexual situations (I am 25, for God's sake, although common misconceptions and idealizations are annoying sometimes) dirty jokes, crackfics, cuteness, fluff (they are not automatic winners though), stories that are slow paced with minimal action or adrenaline rush
What I look for in fanfics:
- Good story, nice idea behind the concept.
- ICness, In-Characterness although sometimes OOC doesn't bother me.
- I like to see that you really loved your story and took your time to work on it.
- Good grammar and spelling. It amazes me that sometimes I can spell better than native speakers... (but I am only human too.) Although I am willing to shut an eye if the mistakes are bearable, but I always correct them in my mind.
- Interesting summaries, I am not likely to read something like: kenshin iz a vampire, he wantz to suk kaoruz blod... sry this sux, i'm new here, firzt fanfic... teehee... kensin iz a sexy beast. r&r asap, no flamez plz
- I'm willing to give it a chance if it says: this summary is bad OR this is my first fanfic these can be good, because the person in this case can at least spell
- Whatever catches my fancy.
The special criteria:
- Inuyasha: Naraku in-depth analysis, let's face the dark side of the soul, psychological adventures only for demented ones (like me and I need "the mood"), Sesshoumaru Inuyasha brotherfics
- Rurouni Kenshin: Hiko and little Kenshin fics, the cuteness is addictive, father-son/master-apprentice strictly, authentic fics with lots of detail
- Naruto: Iruka and Naruto frienships or fatherfics, Minato fics (but please don't revive him any more), Jiraiya and Naruto friendship or fatherfic
- FF7: Turk Vincent (no really good fics in this department)
- Hellsing: Alucard in-depth, which is really deep and scary... sudder