Author has written 8 stories for Card Captor Sakura, Fullmetal Alchemist, Book X-overs, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, and Prince of Tennis.
~Lingster's Profile Page~~
I'm busy now a days. So if anyone wants to take over some of my uncompleted stories/ideas, PM me.
Ok, important people who really mean a lot to me:
- My Editor: Dannyol
- My Biter: Boxersonfire
- My Beta:
What you need to know before you send me a flame:
1. Mary-Sue - I swear to God, use that word and I'll Mary-Sue you. There's about a million of Mary-Sues out there. Not just in stories, but in flames as well.
2. Grammar and Spelling - Has it ever occurred to you that I might be lazy? Yes sure I have a spell checker and maybe i should re-read my work, but hell, I'M LAZY. Deal with it. I'll fix it when I feel like it. You can tell me I have errors, but don't write a paragraph on how you can't stand there being the same word in the same line or the 'e' is missing here. It's not going to kill you or anyone.
3. Personality through writing - ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I don't think my personality shows up in my writing - other than laziness, but I can't help it. If I decide to write some love story that ends up becoming one of those - oh no I have to use the word - Mary-Sues, then I will. There are thousands of words to describe someone's personality and you can't sum them all up with a piece of fan fiction.
4. OOC - Ha! I'll do WHATEVER I WANT WITH MY STORIES.
1. You should address concerns in a formal and polite manner because writing in a pissed state will make me pissed, and therefore will result in me biting you back. Plus, no one wants to read a wuss whining about how they can't go on because of a few elements in a story.
2. Don't brag. That just makes me think you some stuck-up person. Just be friendly and I'll treat you in the same manner.
Unsafe External Link