Author has written 7 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender.
hi. i probably won't be posting very many stories, just cause the really good ideas i get involve real people, not charicters from books.
um, i love to read, and would love to tell anyone who is willing to listen about my extensive, for want of a better word, collection of books. they are my best friends and the most interesting and patient of teachers. i don't know what else to tell you so i'll leave it at that. Ciao
Copy this to your profile if you're a Zutarian
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that godforsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this to your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. If you would be part of the 8 percent laughing their butts off at the rest of them, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy this into your profile.
98 percent of the teenage population has tried, or continues to smoke pot. If you are part of the other 2 percent, copy this into your profile.
Unsafe External Link