Author has written 80 stories for Harry Potter.
- My name is Moon, 20s, female, Hufflepuff. I'm from New Zealand!
- I discovered fanfic when I was 14 and have been writing it ever since. I've written for Harry Potter for a LOOOONG time, but these days, I'm more into other fandoms (The X-Files, Star Wars, Pride & Prejudice, etc., etc...)
- Quite honestly, I don't post here anymore. I'm over at AO3 now, so check me out there if you so desire! (The only thing I'm still posting here is my current HP NextGen fic. I plan on eventually re-writing these fics and posting them on AO3 as well, but it's a working progress, lolololol)
- Also, a lot of this fic is Old. Haha, like my dudes, if you go back any further than 2013 ish, it's at your own risk, I'm serious!
- My avatar is a picture of me in Mawgan Porth, Cornwall England. All story covers are put together by me and I don't own any/all pictures that I use.
- Tumblr: @moonprincess92nz
- AO3: Moonprincess92
Getting it Right is in German, thanks to Kate McLeod.
NOTE (12th July 2017): NO I HAVE NOT ABANDONED FREMMA I PROMISE YOU!!! IT'S JUST TAKING A WHILE TO FINISH THIS GODDAMN STORY I SWEAR, BUT THERE'S ONLY A FEW CHAPTERS LEFT AND I'M TRULY WORKING ON IT. I'M SORRY, I LOVE YOU GUYS, THANK YOU X
This series of fics are legit the only things I really can recommend still reading here, lmao. When I was a mere infant (16 yrs), I sold my soul to the Rose/Scorpius ship and wrote a fanfic called Getting it Right. My life has been spiralling ever since. The stories within this weird NextGen universe are (in reading order):
- Getting it Right: The first Rose/Scorpius story I wrote in roughly 2008/2009 when I was about 16/17 years old. Has been (err, mostly) updated since then. It got out of control.
- Conclusion to Getting it Right: The sequel to GIR, takes place six years later. I never planned on writing a sequel. Whoops. This introduced the subplot of James and Libby, which … also got out of control.
- When James Met Libby: A spin-off/sequel to CGIR that covers the entire story of James and Libby. I started writing this while posting CGIR, and it went CRAZY out of control. Also introduced the subplot of Fred and Emma.
- That One Time I Fell In Love (And Other Impossible Things): A spin-off/sequel to WJML. Currently writing. Tells the story of our favourite fuck ups, Fred and Emma. Also includes everyone else, because I am a slave to this universe now.
- Harry Potter: Ron/Hermione. Rose/Scorpius. Harry/Ginny. Neville/Luna. Teddy/Victoire. Remus/Tonks.
- Percy Jackson: Percy/Annabeth. Frank/Hazel. Leo/Calypso. Jason/Piper. Will/Nico.
- Everything else: Mulder/Scully. Han/Leia. Cassian/Jyn. Castle/Beckett. The Doctor/Rose. Jane/Lisbon. Booth/Brennan. Aang/Katara. Mr Darcy/Elizabeth. Mr Knightley/Emma. Monica/Chandler. Gary/Miranda. Nick/Jess. Jake/Amy. Valek/Yelena. Ron/Kim. Austin/Ally.
My absolute favourite stories:
- If Every Word I Said Could Make You Laugh by carmelinagunn.
THANK YOU to all those who have ever read/reviewed/loved my stories! Y'all mean the world to me.