Author has written 79 stories for Harry Potter.
Who am I?
- Moon (short for Moonprincess92), in my twenties, feeeemale.
- I am a qualified teacher, though currently working as an au pair in England. I'm originally from Rotorua, New Zealand!
- I am a Hufflepuff, general bubbly and happy. Tend to get emotionally attached to things (whether I should is debatable).
- Harry Potter is my love, my soul and my life. No words can describe my adoration of Ron and Hermione. :)
- I love books, writing, singing and dancing.
- I have been writing fanfiction since I was fourteen. Like, seriously, apparently, you don’t grow out of this. Therefore, anything posted roughly 2009ish and earlier is read at your own risk!
- My avatar is a picture of me on Mount Orizaba, the highest peak of Catalina Island, CA, USA! Also, all story covers are put together by me and I don't own any/all pictures that I use. :)
- I have a tumblr! My name is moonprincess92nz.
- My most popular story seems to be Getting it Right. To this day, I still don’t really know why, but I’m totally grateful anyway!
- 24th November 2015: I am currently living in middle-of-no-where, England, crying over my friends' summer photos of home on Facebook, eating too much chocolate and having to Skype at like eleven at night to even talk to my family. You might say I'm having a little trouble adjusting to moving to the other side of the world. On the plus side, I am Fremma trash and their story is happening. There, I said it.
LOVE YOU ALLLLL, please send me help, 'cause I bloody need it. xoxox
Getting it Right is in French, thanks to jubilee003.
When I was 16, I sold my soul to the R/S ship and wrote a fanfic called Getting it Right. My life has been spiralling down ever since. I am now GIR World trash and proud of it. The stories within this weird NextGen universe are (in reading order):
- Getting it Right: The first Rose/Scorpius story I wrote in roughly 2008/2009 when I was about 16/17 years old. Has been (err, mostly) updated since then. Started as a need to write about these two as bickering, teasing and hating each other and it got out of control.
- Conclusion to Getting it Right: The sequel to GIR, written 2012/2013 when I was 20/21 years old, takes place six years later. I never planned on writing a sequel. Whoops. This introduced the subplot of James and Libby, which … also got out of control.
- When James Met Libby: A spin-off/sequel to CGIR, written 2013/2014, covers the entire story of James and Libby. I started writing this while posting CGIR, and it began because I was inspired by a reviewer, bekeyboo. Their story went CRAZY out of control, and also introduced the subplot of Fred and Emma.
- As for the future of GIR World: I want to write something mainly based around Fred and Emma, although it would include all the other crazy GIR dorks as well. Don't know when I'll start posting it, but I am Fremma trash, so it's totally happening.
- Harry Potter: Ron/Hermione. Rose/Scorpius. Harry/Ginny. Neville/Luna. Teddy/Victoire. Remus/Tonks.
- Doctor Who: The Doctor/Rose. Rory/Amy. Clyde/Rani.
- Percy Jackson: Percy/Annabeth. Frank/Hazel. Leo/Calypso. Jason/Piper. Will/Nico.
- Everything else: Aang/Katara. Sokka/Suki. Castle/Beckett. Mulder/Scully. Jane/Lisbon. Booth/Brennan. Mr Darcy/Elizabeth. Mr Knightley/Emma. Han/Leia. Monica/Chandler. Gary/Miranda. Nick/Jess. Jake/Amy. Valek/Yelena. Kerrick/Avry. Ron/Kim. Austin/Ally. Howl/Sophie. Agent Six/Doctor Holiday. Kevin/Gwen. Chuck/Sarah.
My absolute favourite stories:
- Breaking the News by dress-without-sleeves.
THANK YOU to all those who have ever read/reviewed/loved my stories. I love you all to pieces!
Until next time –
– Moon. :D