Author has written 79 stories for Harry Potter.
Who am I?
- Moon (short for Moonprincess92), in my twenties, feeeemale.
- I am a qualified teacher, though currently working as an au pair in England. I'm originally from Rotorua, New Zealand!
- I am a Hufflepuff, general bubbly and happy. Tend to get emotionally attached to things (whether I should is debatable).
- Harry Potter is my love, my soul and my life. No words can describe my adoration of Ron and Hermione. :)
- I love books, writing, singing and dancing.
- I have been writing fanfiction since I was fourteen. Like, seriously, apparently, you don’t grow out of this. Therefore, anything posted roughly 2009ish and earlier is read at your own risk!
- My avatar is a picture of me on the day I graduated university! Also, all story covers are put together by me using photoshop and I don't own any pictures that I use. :)
- I have a tumblr! My name is moonprincess92nz.
- My most popular story seems to be Getting it Right. To this day, I still don’t really know why, but I’m totally grateful anyway!
- 23rd September 2015: I spent the last three months in USA, working at a summer camp and travelling around wherever I wanted and yes, IT WAS AMAZING. Now, I'm in England for the next year or so, and fanfiction is slowly coming back to me. You may even find I'm doing a thing. I don't know how the thing started, but it's certainly a thing and here's hoping it'll be done soon. THANK YOU so much for all the reviews/support that keeps coming in somehow. I LOVE YOU ALL xoxox
Getting it Right is in French, thanks to jubilee003.
I have written a few stories now all taking place in the same NextGen universe, called GIR World. These stories are (in reading order):
- Getting it Right: The first Rose/Scorpius story I wrote in roughly 2008/2009 when I was about 16/17 years old. Has been (err, mostly) updated since then. Started as a need to write about these two as bickering, teasing and hating each other and, well, it’s pretty clear it got out of control.
- Conclusion to Getting it Right: The sequel to GIR, written 2012/2013 when I was 20/21 years old, takes place six years later. I never planned on writing a sequel. Whoops. This introduced the subplot of James and Libby, which … erm, also got out of control.
- When James Met Libby: A spin-off/sequel to CGIR, written 2013/2014, covers the entire story of James and Libby. I started writing this while posting CGIR, and it began because I was inspired by a reviewer, bekeyboo. Their story went CRAZY out of control, and also introduced the subplot of Fred and Emma.
- As for the future of GIR World: I would love to write something mainly based around Fred and Emma, although it would include all the other crazy GIR dorks as well. However, I cannot make promises as to when this will happen. For now, be reassured that the idea is in my head, and I hope it can be written down someday. :)
- Harry Potter: Ron/Hermione. Rose/Scorpius. Harry/Ginny. Neville/Luna. Teddy/Victoire. Remus/Tonks.
- Doctor Who: The Doctor/Rose. Rory/Amy. Clyde/Rani.
- Percy Jackson: Percy/Annabeth. Frank/Hazel. Leo/Calypso. Jason/Piper.
- Everything else: Aang/Katara. Sokka/Suki. Castle/Beckett. Mulder/Scully. Jane/Lisbon. Rigsby/Van Pelt. Booth/Brennan. Mr Darcy/Elizabeth. Mr Knightley/Emma. Will/Tessa. Simon/Isabelle. Jace/Clary. Monica/Chandler. Gary/Miranda. Valek/Yelena. Kerrick/Avry. Ron/Kim. Howl/Sophie. Nick/Jess. Agent Six/Doctor Holiday. Kevin/Gwen. Austin/Ally. Chuck/Sarah.
My absolute favourite stories:
- Breaking the News by dress-without-sleeves.
THANK YOU to all those who have ever read/reviewed/loved my stories. I love you all to pieces!
Until next time –
– Moon. :D