Author has written 78 stories for Harry Potter.
Who am I?
- Moon (short for Moonprincess92), in my twenties, feeeemale.
- I am a qualified teacher, who currently works as a nanny. I'm from Rotorua, New Zealand!
- I am a Hufflepuff, general bubbly and happy. Tend to get emotionally attached to things (whether I should is debatable).
- Harry Potter is my love, my soul and my life. No words can describe my adoration of Ron and Hermione. :)
- I love books, writing, singing and dancing.
- I have been writing fanfiction since I was fourteen. Like, seriously, apparently, you don’t grow out of this. Therefore, anything posted roughly 2009ish and earlier is read at your own risk!
- My avatar is a reference to my story and couple, James and Libby. Made by me using an online thingy. Also, all story covers are put together by me using photoshop and I don't own any pictures that I use. :)
- My most popular story seems to be Getting it Right. To this day, I still don’t really know why, but I’m totally grateful anyway!
- 09/02/15: There are many Rose/Scorpius thingies bouncing around in my head, all of which want to be written first. Be rest assured that I'm doing my best to calm the raging plot beasts (they're waaay too wild to be bunnies!). I hope to get something posted sometime. :D
Getting it Right is in French, thanks to jubilee003.
I have written a few stories now all taking place in the same NextGen universe, called GIR World. These stories are (in reading order):
- Getting it Right: The first Rose/Scorpius story I wrote in roughly 2008/2009 when I was about 16/17 years old. Has been (err, mostly) updated since then. Started as a need to write about these two as bickering, teasing and hating each other and, well, it’s pretty clear it got out of control.
- Conclusion to Getting it Right: The sequel to GIR, written 2012/2013 when I was 20/21 years old, takes place six years later. I never planned on writing a sequel. Whoops. This introduced the subplot of James and Libby, which … erm, also got out of control.
- When James Met Libby: A spin-off/sequel to CGIR, written 2013/2014, covers the entire story of James and Libby. I started writing this while posting CGIR, and it began because I was inspired by a reviewer, bekeyboo. Their story went CRAZY out of control, and also introduced the subplot of Fred and Emma.
- As for the future of GIR World: I would love to write something mainly based around Fred and Emma, although it would include all the other crazy GIR dorks as well. However, I cannot make promises as to when this will happen. For now, be reassured that the idea is in my head, and I hope it can be written down someday. :)
- Harry Potter: Ron/Hermione. Rose/Scorpius. Harry/Ginny. Neville/Luna. Teddy/Victoire. Remus/Tonks.
- Doctor Who: The Doctor/Rose. Rory/Amy. Clyde/Rani.
- Percy Jackson: Percy/Annabeth. Frank/Hazel. Leo/Calypso. Jason/Piper.
- Everything else: Aang/Katara. Sokka/Suki. Castle/Beckett. Mulder/Scully. Jane/Lisbon. Rigsby/Van Pelt. Booth/Brennan. Mr Darcy/Elizabeth. Mr Knightley/Emma. Will/Tessa. Simon/Isabelle. Jace/Clary. Monica/Chandler. Gary/Miranda. Valek/Yelena. Kerrick/Avry. Ron/Kim. Howl/Sophie. Nick/Jess. Mr Bates/Anna. Agent Six/Doctor Holiday. Kevin/Gwen. Austin/Ally. Chuck/Sarah.
My absolute favourite stories:
- Breaking the News by dress-without-sleeves.
THANK YOU to all those who have ever read/reviewed/loved my stories. I love you all to pieces!
Until next time –
– Moon. :D
Unsafe External Link