Author has written 80 stories for Harry Potter.
Who am I?
- Moon (short for Moonprincess92), in my twenties, feeeemale.
- I am a qualified teacher, though currently working as an au pair in England. I'm originally from Rotorua, New Zealand!
- I am a Hufflepuff, general bubbly and happy. Tend to get emotionally attached to things (whether I should is debatable).
- Harry Potter is my love, my soul and my life. No words can describe my adoration of Ron and Hermione. :)
- I love books, writing, singing and dancing.
- I have been writing fanfiction since I was 14. Like, seriously, apparently, you don’t grow out of this. Therefore, anything posted roughly 2009ish and earlier is read at your own risk!
- My avatar is a picture of me on Mount Orizaba, the highest peak of Catalina Island, CA, USA! Also, all story covers are put together by me and I don't own any/all pictures that I use. :)
- I have a tumblr! My name is moonprincess92nz.
- My most popular story seems to be Getting it Right. To this day, I still don’t really know why, but I’m totally grateful anyway!
- 5th February 2016: Sooo I started the Fremma story! Which I guess I can call by its real name now, 'That One Time' (plus all the rest). I really hope you all like it! LOVE YOU ALLLLL, please send me help, 'cause I need it at this point haha. xoxox
Getting it Right is in French, thanks to jubilee003.
When I was 16, I sold my soul to the R/S ship and wrote a fanfic called Getting it Right. My life has been spiralling down ever since. I am now GIR World trash and proud of it. The stories within this weird NextGen universe are (in reading order):
- Getting it Right: The first Rose/Scorpius story I wrote in roughly 2008/2009 when I was about 16/17 years old. Has been (err, mostly) updated since then. Started as a need to write about these two as bickering, teasing and hating each other and it got out of control.
- Conclusion to Getting it Right: The sequel to GIR, written 2012/2013 when I was 20/21 years old, takes place six years later. I never planned on writing a sequel. Whoops. This introduced the subplot of James and Libby, which … also got out of control.
- When James Met Libby: A spin-off/sequel to CGIR, written 2013/2014, covers the entire story of James and Libby. I started writing this while posting CGIR, and it began because I was inspired by a reviewer, bekeyboo. Their story went CRAZY out of control, and also introduced the subplot of Fred and Emma.
- That One Time I Fell In Love (And Other Impossible Things): A spin-off/sequel to WJML. Currently writing. Tells the story of our favourite fuck ups, Fred and Emma. Also includes everyone else, because I am a slave to this universe now. Still can't quite believe I'm writing this.
- Harry Potter: Ron/Hermione. Rose/Scorpius. Harry/Ginny. Neville/Luna. Teddy/Victoire. Remus/Tonks.
- Doctor Who: The Doctor/Rose. Rory/Amy. Clyde/Rani.
- Percy Jackson: Percy/Annabeth. Frank/Hazel. Leo/Calypso. Jason/Piper. Will/Nico.
- Everything else: Mulder/Scully. Castle/Beckett. Jane/Lisbon. Booth/Brennan. Aang/Katara. Mr Darcy/Elizabeth. Mr Knightley/Emma. Han/Leia. Monica/Chandler. Gary/Miranda. Nick/Jess. Jake/Amy. Valek/Yelena. Kerrick/Avry. Ron/Kim. Austin/Ally. Howl/Sophie. Agent Six/Doctor Holiday. Kevin/Gwen. Chuck/Sarah.
My absolute favourite stories:
- Breaking the News by dress-without-sleeves.
THANK YOU to all those who have ever read/reviewed/loved my stories. I love you all to pieces!
Until next time –
– Moon. :D