Poll: If it weren't for my horse I wouldn't have spent that year in college. Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for Charmed, Naruto, Ouran High School Host Club, Sherlock, and Merlin.
I have updated my pen name to reflect my ever-expanding pool of interests. Formerly I was "devoted2charmed" but since I haven't written anything for that show in a long time I figured a more fandom-neutral name was required. Thus, I am now TheNarator.
Oh what is there to say about me? I'm an introvert (that means i like to be alone with all my voices), a resident of my own universe (buts its cool they know me here) and bipolar (type 2). Fanfic lets me spew all the random stuff in my brain out so other people can see it and tell me I'm not crazy. I love American sci-fi and fantasy shows (all hail the great and powerful Joss Whedon!) but I also have strong feelings for BBC and a long, wide anime streak (from Jounjo Romantica to Outlaw Star). Merlin is as of right now my favorite show of all time, but Naruto runs a close second and I also watch Haven, Criminal Minds, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Sherlock, Once Upon a Time, Grimm, Terra Nova, the Big Bang Theory, Glee, Teen Wolf and bits of Doctor Who and Torchwood. I love slash and yaoi (what's better than 1 hot boy? two of them!), and I hate sad endings.
Oh, and for those of you who are wondering about my gender (aparently some people think I'm a dude), I am a girl. I am nineteen, and I am a fat blond bitch. That is all you get to know about me.
Here is my deviantARTl:
Here is my Tumblr:
AQUARIUS - The Sweetheart (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
Because of recent abductions in daylight hours,refresh yourself of these things to do in an emergency situation...
This is for you, and for you to share with your wife, your children, everyone you know.
After reading these 9 crucial tips, forward them to someone you care about.
It never hurts to be careful in this crazy world we live in.
1 Tip from Tae Kwon Do:
The elbow is the strongest point on your body.
If you are close enough to use it, do!
2. Learned this from a tourist guide in New Orleans:
If a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse,
DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM
Toss it away from you...chances are that he is more interested in your wallet and/or purse than you, and he will go for the wallet/purse.
RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!
3. If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car, kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the hole and start waving like crazy.
The driver won't see you, but everybody else will. This has saved lives.
4. Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping, eating, working, etc., and just sit (doing their checkbook, or making a list, etc. DON'T DO THIS!)
The predator will be watching you, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side, put a gun to your head, and tell you where to go.
AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR, LOCK THE DOORS AND LEAVE.
a. If someone is in the car with a gun to your head
DO NOT DRIVE OFF! repeat: DO NOT DRIVE OFF!
Instead gun the engine and speed into anything, wrecking the car.
Your Air Bag will save you. If the person is in the back seat they will get the worst of it .
As soon as the car crashes bail out and run. It is better than having them find your body in a remote location.
5 A few notes about getting into your car in a parking lot, or parking garage:
A.) Be aware:
look around you, look into your car, at the passenger side floor, and in the back seat
B.) If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the passenger door.
Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their vans while the women are attempting to get into their cars.
C.) Look at the car parked on the driver's side of your vehicle, and the passenger side. If a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest your car, you may want to walk back into the mall,
or work, and get a guard/policeman to walk you back out.
IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY. (And better paranoid than dead.)
take the elevator instead of the stairs.(Stairwells are horrible places to be alone and the perfect crime spot. This is especially true at NIGHT!)
7. If the predator has a gun and you are not under his control, ALWAYS RUN!
The predator will only hit you (a running target) 4 in 100 times; And even then, it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ. RUN, Preferably! in a zig -zag pattern!
8. As women, we are always trying to be sympathetic:
STOP ! It may get you raped, or killed.
Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a good-looking, well educated man, who ALWAYS played on the sympathies of unsuspecting women.
He walked with a cane, or a limp, and often asked "for help" into his vehicle or with his vehicle, which is when he abducted his next victim.
Here it is
9. Another Safety Point:
Someone just told me that her friend heard a crying baby on her porch the night before last, and she called the police because it was late and she thought it was weird.
The police told her "Whatever you do, DO NOT open the door." The lady then said that it sounded like the baby had crawled near a window, and she was worried that it would crawl
to the street and get run over. The policeman said, "We already have a unit on the way, whatever you do, DO NOT open the door." He told her that they think a serial killer
has a baby's cry recorded and uses it to coax women out of their homes thinking that someone dropped off a baby He said they have not verified it, but have had several calls
by women saying that they hear baby's cries outside their doors when they're home alone at night.
Please pass this on and DO NOT open the door for a crying baby --
This e-mail should probably be taken seriously because the Crying Baby theory was mentioned on America 's Most Wanted this past Saturday when they profiled the serial killer in Louisiana. I'd like you to forward this to all the women you know. It may save a life. A candle is not dimmed by lighting another candle. I was going to send this to the ladies only, but guys, if you love your mothers, wives, sisters, daughters, etc., you may want to pass it onto them, as well. Send this to any woman you know that may need to be reminded that the world we live in has a lot of crazies in it and it's better to be safe than sorry.
Everyone should take 5 minutes to read this. It may save your life or a loved one's life.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Maximum Ride, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: hirochick, devoted2charmed
Life is full of sad endings,
I wish to find a place where only happy endings reside.
A place that I can escape to,
when the world's not on my side.
A place where evil never wins,
somewhere where love is true and never dies.
A place where people aren't undone,
by other peoples' lies.
A place where tears are always dried,
somewhere where broken hearts are always mended.
A place where people do not mourn,
for lives to soon suspended.
A place where girls find their princes,
somewhere where lust and love are not the same.
A place where people aren't pawns,
in some unlawful game.
That is why I read,
that is why I write.
Because I believe that every girl,
deserves a loving knight.
But in my life I don't believe,
that I'll find a happy ending.
Because in reality there are no knights,
and no broken heart gets tending.
But at least I can always find one,
through all my hurt and all my worries,
I can always make a happy ending,
reality in my stories.
Are You A Person Who...
Acts out parts in books/movies that you think should have happened?
parts? try whole new spin-offs!
Screams at inanimate objects because they "irritate" you?
my socks are conspiring against me . . .
Plans out conversations that haven't happened yet, and honestly, probably never will?
mostly between characters from different books, tv series, movies and anime's, but every once and a while i'll be a part of one.
One moment is hyper and the next dead serious?
usually when someone calls me.
Makes fan fictions of other fan fictions?
Considers themselves "crazy" or "special"?
of course i'm special! i wouldn't be this crazy if i wasn't!
Has been considered or have been called a nerd?
nerd is a compliment nowadays, and nobody compliments me except my readers :sigh:
If any of this is true to you, copy and paste it on your profile!!
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you memorize the complete biographies and physical traits of every character in Naruto (or almost, at least). Crazy is when you fill up the tab separators in your binders with doodles/love notes/confessions of love/any other Naruto related thing you can think of about Naruto or the Naruto characters. Crazy is when you can open up a Naruto manga and know exactly which part you're at by reading one bubble. Crazy is when you laugh when nothing's funny. Crazy is when you have OGD (Obsessive Gaara Disorder). Crazy is when you crack up if someone says "Oatmeal!". Crazy is when you forget what you're saying in the middle of a sentence. Crazy is when you take the time to write down stuff like this and memorize it. Crazy is when you laugh at someone doing an ordinary thing like combing their hair. Crazy is when you have fun mauling a styrofoam plate with a plastic fork and laugh like a maniac while doing it. Crazy is when you have more OCs than stories. Crazy is you open up five different tabs on your web browser just to compare the heights of Naruto characters on Narutopedia side by side, just to make sure that you favorite character is taller than the characters you don't like. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
The "You no like, you no read" club: If you believe that people who don't like someone's story should simply not read it instead of posting cruel and hateful reviews, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Alicia's Purple Velvet Purse, changelingchild, crimsonchidori, SasukeSakuraxXXxItachiSakura, Angry Fox Girl,Setsugekka, Narutofang91, devoted2charmed
.I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid.
How You Know You’re Addicted to Yaoi/Slash
1. You start mentally pairing up random guys on the street.
2. You wish you had gay friends just so you could perv on them kissing their boyfriends.
3. You don’t remember the last time you read a heterosexual fanfiction.
4. You have developed a sexual fetish for handcuffs, leather and BDSM.
5. If you are a heterosexual girl, you keep trying to seme your boyfriend, despite the fact that you don’t have the necessary parts.
6. You suddenly become interested in gay rights, thinking this will increase your opportunities for voyeuristic activities.
7. You try to get your friends into it, simply so you can talk to them about it without them getting that bored look on their face.
8. You keep lying about the number of hours you spend each day on the computer reading slash fanfiction, watching yaoi anime etc.
9. The most exiting moment of your life so far was when you discovered hentai manga.
10. You celebrate turning 18 not because you can watch R movies, but because you’re old enough to watch movies with explicit gay sex scenes.
11. It’s the only aphrodisiac you need.
12. When your boyfriend tells you he’s gay and has been dating another man, you immediately ask if you can join in.
13. Your gay son wishes he had a normal, homophobic mother who didn’t ask him questions about his latest sexual exploits.
If you’re reading this and nodding to yourself, post it on your profile page.
Love, peace, and yaoi!
1) Gay marriage is not natural, and as Americans, we always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and liposuction.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Notice: To all those who think Homophobia is wrong and want to fight for a better future for our gay and lesbian friends, please repost this into your profile.
Have PRIDE! Support Gay Marriage!
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "Too small" and "Off it's orbit" for a couple scientists likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _'
"There are worlds beyond and worlds within which the explorer must explore, but there is one power which seems to transcend space and time, life and death. It is a deeply human power which holds us safe and together when all other forces combine to tear us apart. We call it the power of love."
—closing narration of the Outer Limits episode "The Borderland"
Unsafe External Link