Author has written 13 stories for Harry Potter, Degrassi, Halloweentown, Gilmore Girls, High School Musical, Glee, and Struck by Lightning, 2012.
Hi, Shalom, Peace, Salve, ummm...okay. Hi. :)
For starters, not that you likely care, I'm Ashley/Aharona/Sage/That Weird Girl.
I'm not the best when it comes to updating stories, unfortunately, so I apologize in advance for any lagging. I'm trying to focus on my school and my original work primarily, as well as reading regularly. And if that's not enough, my life kinda has more drama than Degrassi, so I'm constantly dealing with some sort of soap opera mumbo jumbo.
If anyone's ever bored, I am a shameless self-promoter and desperate for good critiques of my work, virtually all of which you can find on WritersCafe. My name on there is LunalitSol, as well. :) My name is pretty much LunalitSol on everywhere...
STORY RELATED PSAs:
IN AN INSTANT
1. First order of business: This story does have a tumblr set up for it. On this blog, we (the Creators) post extras/details for chapters and characters, give a bit more inside info as to when it looks like updates will be happening, and have a little something called Song of the Day posts. We do these every now and then currently, but for a while they were every other week, so there's a fair amount of side stories and drabbles and info and such for our more voracious Jarson-lovers.
2. As with my other big fic, Vibrato, this is now posted over on AO3 in addition to here, and if I ever figure out livejournal it will be posted there as well. Until that point, though, there is always the AO3, and it's a bit more cleaned up on there, as well as having a bit of a missing scene added to its second chapter...
1. For those who have expressed concern, this is on AO3, and it's a bit cleaner and such over there, as with my other fic.
Now, I've been posting it in installments in the hope of increasing my exposure/readership, but am going to be speeding up those updates to probably twice a day until I reach the most recent chapter (i.e. Chapter 22- Inferno), so you should be able to see the whole thing that's here on there relatively shortly.
2. As in the story, I do want to restate my broad trigger warning and apologize that I never gave more specifics, but I really didn't want to spoil the climax(es) and such.
3. This fic will be completed, probably by the end of Summer. Hopefully, really... There's not much more to go, and because it's Summer I do have a *bit* more time. However, I do still have a few tests I'm taking for school that need studied for, and I have a job and am looking at getting at least a second one. So, while I'm working really hard, please do bear in mind that life can get chaotic, and while I'm sorry my updates aren't as frequent as they were in the very beginning, I also have very long chapters, all of which are packed with stuff happening. There's not a single chapter of Vibrato that isn't in some way crucial to the story being told and told right.
4. This has been my first legitimate foray into what is essentially writing a novel, even if it's a fan one. The story of Vibrato is one that means a ton to me, and I am so appreciative of all the feedback I've received. My writing has grown a great deal, as have I, in the span of this project, and I just want to thank you all for being there with me. It's been a fairly wild ride.
4. Lots of love to you all.
Name: Ashley M
Nick-names: Ash, Sage, Skyraa,
D.O.B.: July 1st, 1993
CONTACT: (should one want to contact me off of FF.net)
"If you want your place in the sun, you're going to have to put up with a few blisters. "-Abigail Van Buren.
"I will not analyze everything to death!" -Blaise Pascal, the inventor of the calculator.
"When life gives you lemons, freeze them and throw them at stupid people." - Anonymous
"It's better to be pissed off than pissed on." - Anonymous
"whenever I have trouble sleeping, I count the buckles on my straitjacket." - Anonymous
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because you have a squirrel on your head." - Anonymous
"I donated blood today... not MINE, but that's beside the point. "- Anonymous
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." - Mark Twain
"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." -Mark Twain
"Get your facts first and then you can distort them as much as you please." -Mark Twain
"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolorable that we have to alter it every six months." -Oscar Wilde
"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you." -Oscar Wilde
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." -Erripides
"I loathe the expression "What makes him tick." It is the American mind, looking for simple and singular solution, that uses the foolish expression. A person not only ticks, he also chimes and strikes the hour, falls and breaks and has to be put together again, and sometimes stops like an electric clock in a thunderstorm." -James Thurber
"Why do you have to be a nonconformist like everybody else?" -James Thurber.
"I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed." -James Thurber
"Well, if I called the wrong number, why did you answer the phone?" -James Thurber
"Death is God's way of saying you're fired. Suicide is humans way of saying you can't fire me, I quit." - Anonymous
"I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no fucking way Paper can beat Rock. Paper is supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? Why the hell can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating student as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that shit up in 2 seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, oh shit, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you asshole." -Anonymous
"On the plus side, death is one of the few things that can be done just as easily lying down." -Woody Allen
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either." -Dick Cavett
"Such is the inconsistency of real love, that it is always awake to suspicion, however unreasonable; always requiring new assurances from the object of its interest." -Ann Radcliffe
"Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't the fine line between sanity and madness gotten finer?" -George Price
"Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence." -Henrik Tikkanen
"Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again." -Og Mandino
Quotes from me:
"Sometimes you have to look beyond the surface of the water to see the reflection." - LunalitSol (me)
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but the sheer idiocy of your words is what will kill me." - LunalitSol (me)