Author has written 19 stories for Gundam Seed, Death Note, Rozen Maiden, Hunger Games, and Naruto.
Basic Stats: Puzzlepuzzle is a female. She types with only her index fingers and therefore might make some really strange errors that she would never make if she was writing manually. Readers will please forgive her for that.
Currently working on:
1. Private Nuisance.
PP's Asucaga poster for Private Nuisance:
2. The Secrets Between - A sequel to The Isle. [Yes, she couldn't resist.]
PP's Asucaga fanart that she's used as a poster:
3. Of Madness [A Finnick and Annie story from Hunger Games]
Here are the following things that she would like to do on fanfic. net when she is more free:
1. Write Takumi's (NANA) biography.
2. Write about Shin and Reira's relationship. (NANA)
3.Write a nice, light-hearted fic featuring Alto and Sheryl from Macross Frontier.
4. Write a complete novelization of the Second Movie to Cardcaptor Sakura.
5. Rewrite the whole darn thirty-something chapters each of Truth and Truth Be Told. She STILL wants clean-up done to the typos of the current fics. It sucks to re-read thirty something chapters of Asucaga when she's cringing at the mistakes she's made, honestly. Volunteers? You'll be doing overtime for your karma-quota but she'd be eternally grateful.
-She replaced certain chapters of TBT with the edited chapters of Truth. So if you have the original TBT by any sheer stroke of luck, (some readers told her that they printed stories out), please PM her. There is this lost chapter that might be (and probably is) lost forever and she has no idea what she wrote. UPDATED: CIRSIUM'S FOUND THAT MISSING CHAPTER! THANKS BE TO CIRSIUM!
6. Write a Kira and Lacus fic with themes of religious obsession in it. She wants something really suburban, something very normal and simple but something very dark and ominous in it.
Perfume by Patrick Suskind/ Nocturnes by Kazuo Ishiguro/ Life of Pi by Yann Martel/ Crake and Oryx by Margaret Atwood/ Hunger Games Trilogy by Susanne Collins/ We need to talk about Kevin by Lionel Shriver/Dance dance dance by Haruki Murakami/ A perfect day for the Bananafish by J D Salinger/ The Great Gatsby by F Scott Fitzgerald/ The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga/ Malachi's Cove by Anthony Trollope/ The Little Mermaid by Hans Christian Andersen/ The Umbrella Man by Roald Dahl
Puzzlepuzzle's favourite anime:
Gundam Seed/ Shingetsutan Tsukihime/ Cardcaptor Sakura/ Rozen Maiden/ Scrapped Princess/ Slayers/ Honey and Clover/ Deathnote
Eisley/Shiina Ringo / Asian Kung Fu Generation/ Rachel Yamagata/ Ali Project
Unsafe External Link