Poll: A story that takes place between the end of Super Paper Mario and the first chapter of "The Count's World," examining the Count's return to his minions and a bit about the Tribe of Darkness in TCW-verse. How into this idea are you? Vote Now!
Author has written 30 stories for Mario, Psychonauts, Metalocalypse, Harry Potter, Animal Crossing, My Little Pony, and Adventure Time with Finn and Jake.
I WROTE A BOOK! CyberSaber7- In Tango City, humans and human-shaped robots called cybersabers coexist more or less peacefully. Zafnar Farfetched is no exception, a human with a mundane job and a quiet life. Everything changes, however, when he finds his long-lost childhood friend Lemonlime, one of the first cybersabers ever built. Suddenly, everything changes. Someone wants him dead, and to replace all of humanity with identical cybersabers that are programmed to obey without question. In order to stop them, he'll have to delve into the past, to the very creation of the cybersabers and their purpose.
If you want to buy it, it's currently available at Lulu.com (http://www.lulu.com/shop/allison-stanley/cybersaber7/paperback/product-21331243.html) for $19 tax, shipping, and handling. Within the next few months it will also be available in e-book format and on Amazon and other distribution sites.
But as a THANK YOU to everyone who has read, reviewed, and favorited my fanfiction over the years, helping me to grow and improve, I'd like to offer you a FREE PDF copy of CyberSaber7. Just promise me that 1) If you like it, you'll recommend it to anyone you think would enjoy it, 2) If you don't like it, you'll provide honest feedback, and 3) That you don't distribute it. I don't expect to make much money off of this, but I would really appreciate being able to sell a few copies of the book.
PM me with your e-mail address. Supplies are artificially limited, so act fast!
Birthday: September 6 (Virgo) 0-
. I have the same ID there as here. I also have the same id. Lol.
. This is what I'm doing instead of working on fanfics
A message to anybody who is interested in writing Super Paper Mario fanfiction in the same continuity or scenario as that presented in The Count's World:
I can't take ownership of the scenario. You don't need my permission. Do it. Do it, and never look back.
IN PROGRESS STORIES:
1) Psychonauts- Return to Thorny Towers- The inmates may be free from Thorny Towers, but that doesn't mean their ordeal is over. When the lives of Fred, Edgar, Gloria, and... the others are constantly disrupted by shady and questionable characters, the Psychonauts are called in to once and for all close the case of Thorny Towers before they all end up in the insane asylum permanently!
BONUS MUSIC VIDEO:
2) My Little Chimera: Friendshp is Discord Started shortly after the Season 2 premier of Friendship is Magic, and initially posted on Fimfiction.net before "Keep Calm and Flutter On," this story is not influenced by that episode in any way. Any similarities were outlined and noted before the airing of the episode.
UPCOMING "THE COUNT'S WORLD" TITLE
Episode 1X: Catch Card Fever Something's rotten at the Catch Card Tournament. Some of Bleck's minions enter and climb the ranks to find out who's skewing the tournament, and what their goal is.
Regarding "The Count's World."
Based on the popular French cartoon show, "Le Monde du Bleck."
It's mainly inspired by syndicated Saturday morning cartoons. I had to take a few... creative liberties to make the series work, for me and for everyone else. A quick summary of the story is, it takes place after "Super Paper Mario," in a continuity parallel with other Mario games. Count Bleck is back, and this time his mission is to create the perfect world by spreading hope and peace, like his minions alluded to at the end of the game.
Like a popular franchise, all your favorite characters are back in a familiar way, even if the game suggested something different might happen. By now the rationale for this is established in-universe, so I finally took out the long-winded explanation of the specifics. If you're still confused, send me a message. I don't mind explaining it. And if the series can't stand on it's own by now after seventeen episodes and a long-form story, then I've failed as a writer.
Other Notes: I believe that fiction on the internet is an interesting medium, because it allows me to publish directly to my audience immediately, sometimes even if I haven't finished the story yet. As such, the audience is more important to me than the actual author, because you, the reader, are able to give immediate feedback and allow me to tailor the rest of the story to suit your pleasures. So, be sure to review, or else I won't know what you want!
8 MORE FAVORITE SONGS, ALTHOUGH THE ONES FROM BEFORE ARE STILL AWESOME
"Smile Smile Smile" Ah, ponies. For a song that I found completely unimpressive when it was leaked three months early, this has become one of my favorite songs. From it's versatile lyrics to it's progressively powerful instrumental, this is a song that never fails to put a smile smile smile on my face.
STORIES ON HOLD
1) Animal Summer I know how this was supposed to go, but writing for Animal Crossing was a lot harder than I realized! I ruined my notes, and I really feel like if I wait a while to continue I can do this story justice.
2) Count on the Metalocalypse This was written specifically to help me get through a difficult time. I no longer feel I have the understanding necessary to write for the Metalocalypse universe, but I haven't written it off forever.
3) Forever Young: Dean & Carol Parks This story is specifically my avatar à la ドキドキAWESOME derping around in the Harry Potter universe sometime during the books (when is intentionally left vague.) It's ridiculous and has no point and I shouldn't have published it in the first place, but since I have I'm going to keep it up. Like the previous two, I don't think that I'm done with these stories forever; it's just not where I am right now.
IF YOU HAVE A SPECIAL INTEREST IN THE OUTCOME OF THESE STORIES, let me know.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Thorney Towers Home for the Demented|