Author has written 5 stories for Inkheart, Edge Chronicles, Inheritance Cycle, and Fairy Tales.
My name's Mallory Van Hellsing or well my pen name is. My first name is Angelina. I live with my mom and dad somewhere in America, but where i'll never tell, i can say i visit the beach often to write. My two older brother's Joe and Kyle are in college now which makes me real sad because i miss them so much. they were always so much fun to hangout with, a little immature at times and sometimes vulgar but still the best. They look out for me and keep me safe. Other that my family, I have many friends who have got my back and i've got theirs.
Juliet - Is the best she the most awesome friend i could have. We always have things to talk about and are constantly bickering about something but it's never bad. She loves greek myths and unconsciancly quotes Hercules all the time. She's a little pessamistic but can always take critasisim, wither i feel like dishing it out or having it feed to me from her. She's the greatest! I mean how many people would dress up like random Harry Potter charries and go to a library event with you?
Erin- Is the most fun(she would yell at me for this) person I will ever know. She's crazy but I love her. We've been friend's since kindergarden and i had to walk her to the nurse. how in the world does a kindergardener staple her finger? Anyway...she's the best, we have so much fun on all our trips together.
Brittany- Is the best advise giver of all my friends, even compared to me. She helps me with so many things and all my problems, even when i tell her the same thing over and over again. Every problem i have she helps me thought them. And i worry a lot so i have numerous problems some days. She's the best student director our drama clubs ever had. I just love her so much for being there for me.
Gwen and Amy- These two are the crazest girls i know. There not really twins but i treat them as such so b/c they are so simillar. They both love drama club and acting, their singing voices are so good as are their personalities. Gwen so funny almost everything she says makes me laugh. Amy is just as fun but she sometimes needs some help and I'm always happy to help her. they are the gigglest people I know and can always brighten my day.
More on freinds and things later.
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropiate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insureance pollicy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room togther and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Kinghts of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an offical "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not nessisary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-ful"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not nessicary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to potrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not go to class skyclad
31) I will not use Umbridge's quiz to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the poition is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearnig an orange anorak
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronous
43) I will not lick Trevor
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey"
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato Poeple and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conqur the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God