Author has written 14 stories for Hannah Montana.
You're Supposed To Be Quiet In A Library
The Hair Cut
Girl All The Bad Guys Want In-Progress
Just Me In-Progress
All Because Of That Stupid Remote In-Progress
My Mixed Up Life COMPLETE
Skateboards Competition In-Progres
The House Sitter In my Mind...
Rico: The Untold Story In my Mind...
1. My Mixed Up Life Complete
2. My Screwed Up Life In Progress
"MMUL" "MSUL" Sherry Truscott - Lilly's older sister who is away at college. Age-19
"MMUL" "MSUL" Lindsey Truscott - Lilly's younger sister. Age-9
"MMUL" "MSUL" Brianna Truscott - Lilly's younger cousin. Age-8
Bowling For Soup, Good Charoltte, Ashley Tisdale, Hannah Montana, Fall Out Boy, All American Rejects, Paula DeAnda, Saving Jane, Weird Al Yankovic, Green Day, Blue October, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Simple Plan, Avril Lavigne, Nickelback, Pink,Gwen Stefani, Maroon 5, and ALOT more...
Oliver~Lilly (I dont like it that much but its okay)
"Marly's Ghost" by David Lavithan
"Deenie" by Judy Blume
"The Lambkins" by Eve Bunting
"Lunch Money" by Andrew Clemets
"The Report Card" by Andrew Clemets
"What my Mother Doesn't know" by Sonya Sones
"Flush" by Carl Hiaasen
That isn't even half of my favorite books!
If I named all of them it would be as big as my WHOLE profile.
:YOUR REAL NAME:
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Anoizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Purple Puppy
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Celine Cuevas
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): WalAnius
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Sea Green Root Beer
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maidenname, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Nliales Well that sure is intersting.
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Dianna
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Bruiser
You know you live in 2008 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did
Lol. I fell for that bad.
10th grade As I sat there in English class, I stared at the girl next to me. She was my so called "best friend". I stared at her long, silky hair, and wished she was mine. But she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it. After class, she walked up to me and asked me for the notes she had missed the day before and handed them to her. She said "thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 11th grade The phone rang. On the other end, it was her. She was in tears, mumbling on and on about how her love had broke her heart. She asked me to come over because she didn't want to be alone, so I did. As I sat next to her on the sofa, I stared at her soft eyes, wishing she was mine. After 2 hours, one Drew Barrymore movie, and three bags of chips, she decided to go to sleep. She looked at me, said "thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. Senior year The day before prom she walked to my locker. My date is sick" she said; he's not going to go well, I didn't have a date, and in 7th grade, we made a promise that if neither of us had dates, we would go together just as "best friends". So we did. Prom night, after everything was over, I was standing at her front door step. I stared at her as she smiled at me and stared at me with her crystal eyes. I want her to be mine, but she isn't think of me like that, and I know it. Then she said "I had the best time, thanks!" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. Graduation Day A day passed, then a week, then a month. Before I could blink, it was graduation day. I watched as her perfect body floated like an angel up on stage to get her diploma. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it. Before everyone went home, she came to me in her smock and hat, and cried as I hugged her. Then she lifted her head from my shoulder and said, "you're my best friend, thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. A Few Years Later Now I sit in the pews of the church. That girl is getting married now. I watched her say "I do" and drive off to her new life, married to another man. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn't see me like that, and I knew it. But before she drove away, she came to me and said "you came!". She said "thanks" and kissed me on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. Funeral Years passed, I looked down at the coffin of a girl who used to be my "best friend". At the service, they read a diary entry she had wrote in her high school years. This is what it read: I stare at him wishing he was mine, but he doesn't notice me like that, and I know it. I want to tell him, I want him to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love him but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. I wish he would tell me he loved me! I wish I did too... I thought to my self, and I cried. - Chain Letter Email
Check this out...
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile
~"You Found The UnFindable Blanket!Congradulations!"~
~~When We Get Drunk We Get Drunk~~
~~When We Get Drunk We Fall Asleep~~
~~When We Fall Asleep We Commit No Sin~~
~~When We Commit No Sin We Go To Heaven~~
~~So Lets All Get Drunk And Go To Heaven!~~
(I just thought that was funny )
~"I'm come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my pants and it's not a toaster."~
~"What is it called when you almost win?Oh yeah,yeah,yeah LOSING!!!!!!!!"~
"Mama always said 'That life was like a box of chocolates,You never knew what you were going to get next."'
~"Stupid is as Stupid does."~
~"Can a BIGGER fish swallow me please?!?!?!"~
~"Practice makes perfect,But no one is perfect so why practice?"~
~"Why you little..."~
~"When a woman says nothing's wrong it means everything's wrong. And when a woman says everything's wrong, it means everything's wrong. And if a woman says something's not funny, you'd better not laugh your butt off."~
~" "I am cuddly and I love you!" I know you cuddly,But can you swim?"~
"Well, I had one (a dream) that I was playing Quidditch the other night," said Ron, screwing up his face in an effort to remember. "What do you think that means?"
"How come when I wanted to ask out Eunice everyone made fun of me, but Sebastian asks her out and suddenly she's cool? Screw you guys I hate high school."
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30
2. What do you prefer diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Ghost Rider
4. What is your favorite TV show? Hannah Montana
5. What did you have for breakfast? I haven't had Breakfast yet.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Chinease
8. What foods do you dislike? Brussel Sprouts
9. Your favorite potato chip? Diritos
10. What is your favorite band at the moment? Bowling for soup
11. What kind of car do you drive? I don't have a car.
12. Favorite sandwich?Swiss cheese,Ham,Fritos,Frito cheese.~I know it souds DISGUSTING but it is very good.
13. What characteristics do you despise in people? Fake
14. Favorite items of clothing?Shoes!!!!!
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?New York
16. What color is your bathroom? Yellowish
17. Favorite brand of clothing?Old Navy,Limited Too,Ron Jons.
18. Where would you want to retire to? Florida
19. Favorite time of day? Whenever I wake up.
20. Place you were born? Mississippi
21. Favorite Sports to watch? Soccer
22. Who do you expect to send this back? I hope everyone
23. Person who will respond first? I don't know.
24. What laundry detergent do you use? I don't know.
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Both.
27. What size shoe do you wear? 9
28. Favorite Animal? Kitten
29. Any news you'd like to share with everyone? No...
30. What did you want to be when you were little? A Vet.
31. Favorite candy bar? Milk Chocolate Hersheys
32. What are your favorite childhood memories? I don't know!
33. What color socks are you wearing? I don't like socks.
35. Piercing?2 on each ear,but i can only use one of the holes on each ear.
36. Eye color? Green
37. Ever been to Africa? No
38. Ever been toilet papered? No...
39. Ever loved someone so much it made you cry?Yes.
40. Ever been in a car accident? Kinda,not really
41. Favorite Ice Cream? Strawberry Chessecake/Coconut
42. Favorite time of year? Summer-time
43. Favorite flower? Red rose
44. Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney!
45. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell
46. What color is your bedroom carpet? Blue-Ish-Green
47. How many times did you take your drivers test? I CAN TAKE A DRIVERS TEST!?!? YAY!!!!
48. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? Newsletter
49. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?RonJons
50. Bedtime? 9:00
51. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Everyone
52. What music are you listening to right now? Bowling For Soup
53. What is your favorite color? Purple,sea green,and Pink
54. Lake, Ocean or River? River
56. How many tattoos do you have? I am 12.how many tattoos do you think I have?
57. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? HOW ON EARTH DO I KNOW??
58. How many people are you sending this Email too?None,I am posting it in my profile.
59.What sport do you play?Soccer
60. What materialistic thing would you ask for if you had one wish to make? A ZILLION dollars.
Some Things that you don't know about ME
1.Everyone thinks I hate my little brother.But I don't...I just strongly dislike him.
2.I play goalie on my soccer team.
3.I am pretty good at singing,but I don't sing infront of anybody.
4.I love Music!!!!!!
5. My favorite channels on the tv is "Disney Channel","Fox","USA Network".
6.My room is always a mess.
7.I'm almost 14.
8.My favorite shows are-Hannah Montana-American Idol-So You Think You Can Dance?-And a bunch of others
9.I LOVE PaintBall,It is so fun!
10.Everytime I play paintball I always manage to shoot my self (usually in the foot,while not being careful and goofing around).
11.I live near the Gulf Coast In Mississippi.
12.My best friends name is Megan.
13.I think 'Jason Earles' and 'Mitchelle Musso' are REALLY cute. -I know,I know they are alot older then me but I can still dream can't I?Yes I Can!-
14.I LOVE music!!!!!!!!
15.I can think up 50 diffrent stories at a time,but I have a hard time ending them.I am just not good at it! (As you can see,I haven't ended any of them yet)
16.I am really hyper.
17.I love Sno-Balls!!!!!!!!
18.I currently hate JC Pennys!!!!(Very Long Story!I don't feel like typing it all!)
You review.I see the reviews, I get happy.When I get happy,I write new chapters.When I write new chapters,I post new chapters.When I post new chapters,You read the new chapters.You review.I see the reviews, I get happy.When I get happy,I write new chapters.When I write new chapters,I post new chapters.When I post new chapters,You read the new chapters.You review.I see the reviews, I get happy.When I get happy,I write new chapters.When I write new chapters,I post new chapters.When I post new chapters,You review.You read the new chapters.I see the reviews, I get happy.When I get happy,I write new chapters.When I write new chapters,I post new chapters.When I post new chapters,You read the new chapters.You review.Do you see how the process works?Take place in the process!!!!!!
If you are still read this you diserve a uh...hmmmm...well...a star!Yep a GOLD star!Go out the store right now and get a gold star!You deserve it!
92 percent of the teenage population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said that it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8 percent that would be laughing your butt off.
If you think you love Hannah Montana as much as I do, than copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Moliver and Lackson should always be together.Write you name and copy and paste this in your profile. Mileyrocks95, iheartdisney128,-Lilly-Jackson-
98 percent of teens have tried smoking pot. If you are one of the 2 percent that hasn't copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or pulled the handle on a door that said push, copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like smiley faces, then copy this into your profile:D
Even when you cant see Him, GOD is there! If you belive in GOD put this in your profile
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you think those kids should just give the Rabbit his cereal put this in your profile!
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or pulled the handle on a door that said push, copy this into your profile
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you like chocloate as much as I do copy this in your profile
If you hate those irritating mosquitos giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile
If you hate those obnoxious preppy people PLEASE copy this in your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who are'nt, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley bored, Gem W, Bara- Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Carzy Billie Joe loving freak, shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/ fairy to be, The Gypsy- Pirate Queen, MCR Rocks, Andrew Laplante, Twilight's October Sky, LittleGothGirl13. KagomeMiko92, apparox148,-Lilly-Jackson-
Copy this bunny into your profile to help it achieve world domination.
If you are a woman who believes that over half of everything you say doesn't come out right and you would classify them all as major mess ups, copy this into your profile.
92 percent American teens would die if Abecrombie and Fitch told them it uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their butts off at the others.
--are like apples--
--on trees. The best ones--
--are at the top of the tree.--
--The boys don’t want to reach--
--for the good ones because they--
-r afraid of falling and getting hurt.-
-Instead, they get the rotten apples-
from the ground that aren’t as good,
but easy. So the apples up top think
something's wrong w/ them when in
-reality they're amazing. They just--
--have to wait for the right boy to
-- come along, the one who's-
-- brave enough to--
--to the top--
--of the tree.--
If are Really still reading this you deserve TWO GOLD STARS!!!!Good Job!You now have 3 stars!
You can reach me at
I have a couple of other emails but I check those most offten.
I hope you enjoyed your visit to my profile.Have a safe trip home,And come again anytime!!!!!