Poll: Favorite Bleach Pairing Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, and Bleach.
Bio: 18-year-old college student. Female. Asian. HUGE Bleach and Naruto fan and an even bigger pairing shipper. Need I say more?
*STORIES CURRENTLY ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE*
Debate: Naruto vs. Bleach Style
How NOT to Ask a Girl Out
Anime/manga: favorites - Bleach, Naruto, LoveCom, Love Attack, S.A. Special A; have read and enjoyed - Fruits Basket, Tail of the Moon, Dragonball Z, High School Debut, Kimi ni Todoke, Ouran High School Host club (anime only), Metamo Kiss, Voices of a Distant Star (single volume), Stepping on Roses, Wild Ones...and hopefully more to come! I think Makoto Shinkai is THE Japanese movie-making prodigy of anime. "5 Centimeters Per Second" was an amazing and emotionally-raw movie, and I'm sure his latest full-length feature, "Children Who Chase Lost Voices from Deep Below," won't disappoint! XD
My Stories: Ichiruki is my OTP of OTPs. I've so far finished MOYL, a romantic drama feat. Sasusaku, and have since posted my first Bleach fanfic, a collaboration of random Bleach oneshots that I currently co-wrote with my sister, Princess Malika - a companion to "Naruto Randomness, " one of the two Naruto fics I've also co-written with her in the past (see below). I've also written my second Bleach fanfic ("Say What?!"), which is a fast-paced humor fic that depicts how different characters would react to certain pairings, and my first crossfic: "Debate: Naruto vs. Bleach Style." I've finally posted my first full-length Ichiruki fanfic, "How NOT to Ask a Girl Out," but just FYI, it is more of a humor fic than a romance.
Read my two co-authored Naruto fics on Princess Malika's Profile. "Powerless" is a mystery/humor fic (with slight romance) with Naruto as the main character. The mystery? Who stole everyone's nin- and genjustsus! And "Naruto Randomness" is - as the title suggests - a collection of random (and humerous) stories. Just click on the following link: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1170277/Princess_Malika
"Ichiruki - proof that love can be beautiful, cute, non-cliche, non-sappy, incredibly interesting, subtle yet obvious, and sexy all at the same time." -Anonymous
Favorite Pairings (Bleach):
1) Ichiruki - I could write an essay on why they're so perfect for each other, but I'll be brief: they are both such strong characters who truly understand and respect each other, despite their constant bickering. They are both so selfless when it comes to the other and are willing to risk their own lives to ensure the other's well-being. They have a unique, special bond that was shaped by destiny (FTB) Chapters 423/424 just killed! But there is no way KT could possibly end Bleach without making them canon now!
2) Hitsuhina - childhood friends, now lovers? I sure hope so! Hitsugaya is so protective around Momo - it's so cute! Now if only she would turn around and see him...
3) Ginran - dang! I still can't believe Gin was killed off like that. I really, really hate Aizen right now... but hey, at least now I can claim Ginran became canon! I mean, that he did all that for Rangiku's sake, to not see her cry? That's so sweet! They really had a fitting end at least, but I'm crossing my fingers that Gin's still alive!
4) Ulquihime - she's the one person who can get through to him and make him feel something. They have a real connection; it's too bad he had to die, though...
5) Ishihime - the knight and the princess. I think it's so obvious that Uryu has a crush on Orihime. Too bad she's still stuck in her "Kurosaki-kun" fantasy land
6) Urayoru - they grew up together, work well together, they're perfect together!
7) Ikkamizu - yeah, crack pairing, I know! But I dunno, it's kinda growing on me ever since I watched ep229. I know Mizuho just drives him crazy, but it's so funny and entertaining to see how they interact. At least they aren't afraid to be direct with each other! Lol.
“…In the end, I couldn’t get back what was taken from you… I’m glad I said sorry.” -Gin's thoughts to Rangiku
Pairings I can't stand (Bleach):
1) Ichihime - I could go on and on, but to sum it up, she doesn't bring anything to the relationship! ("Help me, Kurosaki-kun!" shudders) She brings out the worst in him (made him turn into what he fears most), and is always crying and complaining. She doubts his abilities and is just...dragging him down. She fits the whole DID role perfectly, and just idealizes him too much (he's not some kinda of god, Orihime - geez!) Their relationship is so...sad. I just don't get Ichihime fans.
2) Ichisenna - seriously, the director must've been on crack or something when he decided to try to make a romance outta the two of them (no offense)! I mean, she's a filler character, pure and simple - a nobody, for crying out loud! The movie is called "Memories of Nobody" for a reason, you know. And honestly, Senna looks like she could be Ichigo's and Rukia's future daughter, what with the purple hair and bright orange eyes! When Ichigo chases her around the amusement park? It's like a clueless father pursuing his overexcited daughter!
3) Hitsukarin - er, no; that one episode was pure filler! Besides, she can't just suddenly come out of no where and try to steal lil' Shiro-chan!
4) Aihina - just plain creepy! Momo's obsessive devotion to him was just so wrong!
I actually don't hate much...
Other Favorite Pairings:
Naruto: Sasusaku, Saino, Shikaino, Nejiten, GaaMatsu, Jiratsu
Fruits Basket: Yuki and Tohru, Kyoko and Katsuya, Uo and Kureno
S.A. Special A: YahiroxAkiraxTadashi triangle, Jun and Sakura, Ryu and Finn
Others: Zutara (Avatar), Link and Zelda (Legend of Zelda), Cloud and Tifa (FF VII), Ohno and Yukari (Love Attack), Otani and Koizumi (LoveCom)
Favorite Characters (Bleach):
1) Rukia Kuchiki - total kick-butt girl and perfect female role model. She's so selfless and would do anything to protect the ones closest to her (like Ichigo), even at the cost of her own life. I just really admire that about her. She breaks the role of damsel-in-distress and proves that she is just as capable as anyone else - not some girl (coughOrihimecough) who stands on the sidelines and waits to be saved.
2) Ichigo Kurosaki - wow, is he just eye candy for us gals or what? XD Nah, it's not just that; I love how he is not what he appears to be. On the outside, he's easily irritated and hot-tempered (maybe even a little antisocial at first glance), but then on the inside, he's really compassionate and would do anything to protect his nakama. I love all those rare times when he shows his emotions and acts all vulnerable (around Rukia)! XD
3) Toshiro Hitsugaya - he's got the prettiest teal eyes! Lol. Well he does, but other than that, I just really admire how much he cares for Momo. He's so serious all the time - I just love how Momo can get to him!
4) Others (I'm too lazy right now to go in depth): Yoruichi Shihoin, Gin Ichimaru, Ulquiorra Schiffer...
"Hey, if death is not really the end, both of us, maybe our meeting that time was not our first. Maybe we were already connected way before that. I don't know, but I think a bond that was once connected will never be broken. So even if we forget about everything, we will still be connected in other place. With you, and those twins also." - Ichigo to Rukia, Fade to Black