Poll: Should I post Felix's point of view as soon as possible? Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Naruto, Card Captor Sakura, Harry Potter, Golden Sun, Bakugan Battle Brawlers, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch.
Name: I have a name, but I won't tell you...however you may call me Sakura or Sayomi.
Country: United States of America!
Age: I have an age also however I won't tell you.
Son/daughter of: a single mother.
Favorite word (at the moment): Waffles.
Most used word (at the moment): Hetalia!
Favorite line from a movie/TV: "Not my daughter you bitch!” -Deathly Hallows part 2
Something unique: The question is, what isn't unique with the randomness that is me?
Something I hate: Uh...Rap?
Favorite Horror movie: None
Favorite Comedy movie: All comedy
Favorite Romance movie: Titanic
Songs I like: Too many to list...
Favoite animal: Pandas and wolves.
Business: I am in the business of studenthood...is that enough?
Think of a random phrase. Challenge Accepted.
Get the closest book to you and what is on page 213, 5 lines down? Epileptic: adj of or having epilepsy.
Go on iTunes and pick the first song you see. What is it? Simple and Clean (English Version)- Utada Hikaru
Which way are you looking right now, North, south, east or west: North I think
What is the weather? Breezy.
Rubber ducky or pink platypus? Pink Platypus
Think of any Chuck Norris joke, what is it? Chuck Norris' Patronus is Neville Longbottom.
If you could be king/queen of the world for 30 seconds what would you do? Order that there be no more war amongst all the other countries!
Are you a vegetarian or a meat eater? Meat eater.
Gods or Titans? Gods
Ranger or Knight?: Knight
Bow or Sword? Bow
If you would have to fight in a war in any time period in history what would it be? Revolutionary War or War of 1812...
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? Door.
What is the last thing you watched on TV? That's 70s Show
Without looking, guess what time it is: 2:06 am
Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 2:07 am.
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? The fan.
When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Sunday, coming home from church
Before you started this survey, what did you look at? Things to paste on my profile.
What are you wearing? pajamas
Did you dream last night? yes
When did you last laugh? A couple hours ago
What is on the walls of the room you are in? Green paint with: Gryffindor, Slytherin, and Black Cat Banners. Panoramic picture. Smurfs, Mr. Popper's Penguins, Jane Eyre, New Moon, Twilight, Monte Carlo, Bakugan, and Got Milk posters. Anime pictures.
Seen anything weird lately? My fashion sense
think of this quiz? Kinda fun yet getting boring now.
What is the last film you saw? Unfinished movie: Angels and Demons, Finished Movie: Bride Wars.
If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? I would buy lots of books, a car, better clothes maybe.
Tell me something about you that I don't know: I play the violin pretty damn well.
If you could change two things about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? World Peace and I would stop world hunger.
Do you like to dance? No.
Favorite Anime: That's too hard...I love all the anime that I've seen so far!
Favorite Anime Guy: Wrong question to ask a fangirl!
Favorite Anime Couple: Too many to list
Favorite Music: Again, wrong question to ask a music fanatic.
Friends: too many to count and they're not from fanfiction or don't have an account on it
Copy and Paste Section! (WARNING: May cause profile to be long as heck due to author's copy and paste obsession)
I'm the kind of girl who doesn't scream during a scary movie but will scream her head off when a toaster strudel pops out of the toaster oven. Post this on your profile if your this kind of girl!!
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
You know you lived in 2009 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screen name or myspace
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off its orbit' for a couple scientists' likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy this onto ya profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever searched for something for hours and then realize that you're holding it in your hand the whole time copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because your a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, copy and paste this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929,SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix,Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Novemberscorpion110388, WriterGirl3000, White Moonlight, Inuforlyf, Kimster44, wolfsaver-ladey, jasmine0317, CherriEclipse, Sakura Li-chan
If you have ever fallen down the stairs copy this into your profile
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
My best friend is insane, if you agree or if you have an insane friend then copy this to your profile... =P
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE that it's weird. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your arse off.
If you have ever acted so evilly and unpredictably random one moment then completely forget you did anything and your friends now believe that you have a bad case of short term memory loss, copy and paste this on your profile
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you know who Panic! At the Disco is and know that they are NOT disco...copy this into your profile.
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you're part of the 8 percent that stayed with rock, put this in your profile.
SPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! If you are really random put this on your profile
If there are times when you want to annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have a scary crush on a book anime or game character copy and post this into your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/ someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you think that those kids should just give up and let Lucky have his stupid cereal back, copy this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you think that writing fanfics is fun, put this in your profile!
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, watching-waiting-wishing, 100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed, iluvdavidwright45, dianeandnumairareahotcouple, windsoftiti, Ilovethelittletacos...Ilovethemgood, i-have-issues-deal-with-it, Kiba Obsessed Demonic Angel, Digital98, Yin's Crescent, -Death-Tainted-Rose-, -WhoevaICanBe-/-pinkk.pocky-,anime-rocks-12-, Sakura Li-chan,
92 percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your signature/profile if you are one of the 8 who would be laughing your head off.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever stopped to look at something in the middle of a busy street, copy this into your profile
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy this into your profile
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile
98 of teenagers do drugs, and drink alcohol...put this in your profile if you like bagels.
If you've ever read/started to read a chapter in a fanfiction, got side-tracked, and forgot to review and realized it after the author posted another chapter, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever been standing straight up and suddenly fell down for no apparent reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
if there are times where you just want to annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile
if you ever felt like killing someone (or more than one person) because they wouldn't leave you alone when you told them not to distract you because you were busy copy this into your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you read so much fanfiction that you start confusing them with the real book copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have an unhealthy obsession with reading books and fanfiction, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever wanted to slap someone, but restrained yourself, congratulations, and copy and paste this to your profile.
I just realized that my profile is long. Wow! Amazing! Fantastic! Spectacular! If you think long profiles are great, copy this into your profile!
1.YOUR REAL NAME: Sakura (Just my nickname there's no way I'm giving my real name)
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of nickname plus izzle): Sakizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Green Wolf
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Annette Winter
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Silver Water
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Kristel
8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Luna
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you start dancing in Walmart to its cheesy music. Crazy is when you laugh uncontrollably at your own jokes. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you laugh when nothing's funny. Crazy is when you crack up if someone says "Oatmeal!" Crazy is when you forget what you're saying in the middle of a sentence. Crazy is when you take the time to write down stuff like this and memorize it. Crazy is when you memorized every single line of the Kingdom Hearts series. Crazy is when you're so obsessed with Roxas (KH 2) that you bang on the T.V. every now and then to see if he will come out.(Yes this is the real Sam from Storms; Crossover Mania LOL) I LOVE ROXAS! Crazy is when your are going through this as a checklist. Crazy is when you quote Charlie the Unicorn at random moments. Crazy is when you eat twenty pixie sticks in one day. Crazy is when your crazy. Crazy is when start talking nonsense everyday during gym. Crazy is when you convince your friends your 'high' because you can't stop laughing even when nothing is funny. And then all of you convince the nearest adult that you're having a breakdown. Crazy is when you trip up the stairs, and laugh all the way back down them. When you go to look at cats and can't stop. Crazy is when your binder of French vocabulary words gets so big and thick that you title it Harry Potter and the French Vocabulary. You doze off playing your virtual ipod in your head and are snapped out of it when your friend asks you why you're wiggling to what seems like a beat. Crazy is when you stand on the street corner dressed in snazzy costumes and sing the Lollipop song at the top of your lungs while waving at random cars as they drive by. Crazy is when you respond to that little voice in the back of your head. Crazy is when you have a conversation with an inanimate object. Crazy is when you have dreams of ballet shoes taking over the world and possessed sheep attacking you. Crazy is walking into big, yard-thick poles. Crazy is when you name a stuffed animal after the guy you like but the only thing you change is the language and abbreviate it (Hehe Senor B.). Crazy is when you know more about the Harry Potter series than you know about American History. You are so crazy when you are older than eleven and still believe that you will be receiving your Hogwarts letter any day now. Crazy is when you read fanfiction and watch anime when you should be doing homework for your classes that could affect graduation status but you do it anyways and still manage to survive the grading quarter. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
+98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show or read a book) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile(PROUD TO HAVE READ THE WHOLE HARRY POTTER SERIES ALMOST SEVENTY TIMES.)
The electric chair was invented by a dentist. If you are scared now more than ever of dentists by learning this fact, copy/paste onto profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice-versa copy this into your profile
If you've ever tripped on your own two feet copy and paste this in your profile.
If you hate obnoxious, snobby people PLEASE copy and paste this in your profile.
If you've gotten completely zoned out of a conversation that you don't even remember what you were talking about copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are bored copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think child abuse is horrible copy and paste this in your profile.
If murders make you sick copy and paste this in your profile.
If you like reading, copy and paste this into your profile.
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever just stared at the wall and try to find pictures in the texture, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you actually take the time to read other peoples profiles, copy this to yours
If you've ever busted a move/burst into song, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "Too small" and "Off it's orbit" for a couple scientists likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
I am the girl...that doesn't go to school dances or games. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a friend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't ever been asked out. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Orlando Bloom or another actor no longer hugely popular, who can express herself better without words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and Paste this onto your account if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
Harry Potter Survey
1. The most pointless death in the series? Fred. What did he ever do?
2. Character you'd like to pound? Umbridge. How dare she just come waltzing in as if she owned Hogwarts!
3. Character you'd like to marry? Draco...duh!
3. Character you'd like to pound for getting married to who he or she did marry? Harry. Dude, you're the Boy Who Lived and you seriously went for Ginny? She's cool and all, but still...
4. Fave character to be written in fanfictions? Draco. ^^
5. Fave adult? Severus! Well him or Dumbledore...
6. Fave Ravenclaw? Luna. ^^ She sees the world the way she wants to and doesn't care what others say. :D
7. What about Hufflepuff? Cedric.
8. Slytherin? Um Draco, duh. Snape's awesome too.
9. The unanswerable question..fave Gryffindor? The Golden Trio
10. Which death made you cry? Sirius, Snape, Dobby, Dumbledore, Tonks, and Remus.
11. Patil twins, Weasley twins, or Creevey bros? Weasley Twins!!!! :D
12. Least fave adult? ...Umbridge
13. Least fave Ravenclaw Cho Chang
14. Least fave Hufflepuff? Justin Finch-Fletchley
15. Least fave Slytherin? Pansy Parkinson...hate her.
16. Least fave Gryffindor? Lavender Brown is the most annoying clingy girl ever.
17. Fave ship? Draco/OC
18. Second fave ship? Draco/Hermione
19. Least fave ship? Draco/Ginny and Harry/Ginny
20. Have you ever wanted to POUND J.K Rowling? If so, when? No, but I don't agree with the choices in people who should have died.
21. Absolute best quote of the Harry Potter Universe? "NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!" -Deathly Hallows "If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -Goblet of Fire
22. Favorite Death Eater? DRACO MALFOY!
23. Least favorite Death Eater? The Carrows
24. Did you notice number 3 was twice? Yes.
25. What is your all time favorite Harry Potter book? All of them. :D
Number your 12 fave Hetalia characters (In no order) and answer the questions!!
5) Hong Kong
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? China and Japan? Hm...no not yet...but sounds interesting.
2)Have you ever read a Five/Ten fic before? Hong Kong/Sealand? No...
3)Do you think Four is hot? How hot? Who? Jk, Canada isn't hot, but he is cute! X3
4) Do you think Three is hot? How hot? Italy? No, like Canada, he is cute!
5) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? Spain got Switzerland pregnant? I'd be surprised that Switzerland didn't shoot him! :D
6) What would happen if Six got One pregnant? China got England pregnant? Well...I suppose that's what happens when Hong Kong is being fought over...
7) Do you recall any fics about Nine? France? Of course! :D
8) When was the last time you read a fic about Five? Hong Kong? Hm...not once...I want to read one now though.
9) Would Two and Six make a good couple? America and China? Well, it makes sense with the whole outsourcing of jobs to China...but I like America with England better.
10) Would Seven and Two make a good couple? Hungary and America? I don't think so..
11) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Hong Kong/France or Hong Kong/Sealand? Hm...I actually think that Hong Kong/Sealand is better...
12) Four/Eight or Four/Nine? Canada/Switzerland or Canada/France? Canada/France hands down.
13) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex? Hungary walking in on America and Spain having sex? Well, knowing Hungary, she'd be the awesome fangirl and take pics...then those pictures well end up in England's possession somehow and England will go pirate on Spain for taking America! :D
14) What would happen if Seven discovered Three and Eight in a secret relationship? Hungary discovering Italy and Switzerland in a secret relationship? She'd question it! Switzerland is so...gun crazy and Italy is soooo...hm...gentle! Where's Germany!
15) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. Italy/Sealand? *thinks* Crap, I'm drawing a blank! Oh wait, got it! Sealand wanted to become a country, but no one was willing to teach him until he crosses paths with the naïve Italian. What better way than to ask him for some help into becoming a country! Too bad Italy will end up taking him as his apprentice to make white flags!
16) Make a summary of at least twenty words for a Two/Six fic America/China? America and China have been working together for the past couple years, it wasn't really a surprise that one would fall for the other.
17) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff? England/Switzerland? Lolz yeah right, I don't think there is one in existence!
18) Is there such a thing as a Four/Ten romantic fluff story? Canada/Sealand romantic fluff? No...not that I'm aware of.
19) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. Hungary/Spain...The Question of Raising Twins
20) Suggest a title for a One/Five Hurt/Comfort fic. England/Hong Kong? Sorry Isn't Enough
21) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to deflower One? Canada deflowering England? That's a tough one...maybe something along the lines of Canada always being his brother's shadow and I suppose Canada would have to crack and decide to deflower the one person his brother really loves...but I can't make Canada evil so it'd end up being a one-shot...
22) What kind of plot would you use for a Three/Eleven fic? Italy/Japan? Lack of attention from Germany leads to befriending the Asian Axis...man I don't even read that so sorry if it sucks.
23) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het? An Italy het? Ha, yeah right...no they haven't...they root for Italy/Germany! :D
24) Does anyone on your friends list read Seven het? What about Nine slash? Hungary het? Of course! France slash? Of course!
25) Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash? Hungary slash? No...not that I'm aware of.
26) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? Japan. I don't think any of my friends draw Japan...maybe write...
27) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? America/Canada/Hong Kong? Oh, god... I don't know... Either way, I think it'd be pretty darn funny to read that! Just for England, France, and China's reaction. :D
28) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion? Sealand... “I'm a country!” or something like that...man, he's a kid!
29) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? Switzerland...hm Breaking The Habit maybe...
30) If you wrote a songfic about Nine, what song would you chose? France- Date Rape
31) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? England/China/Spain? Warning: Contains epic proportions of threatening to kill armadas and enough amounts of persuasion to try Chinese food.
32) If you wrote a Two/Three/Six fic, what would the warning be? America/Italy/Spain? Warning: Contains loud arguments of which is better: hamburger, pasta, or tomatoes...and jealousy from a certain Romano.
33) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? Sealand to America? "Hey, you like bushy eyebrows?”
34) What pick-up line might Eight use on Five? Switzerland on Hong Kong? “Hey, want to see my guns?” o.o
35) How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight? Japan would describe a relationship between America and Switzerland as, "this could go downhill and end in death...I may need to prepare for a funeral for a fellow gamer,”
36) How emo is Seven? I don't think Hungary is emo at all... Unless yaoi was banned from the Earth
37) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Two." What title would you give this fic? England and France are in a happy relationship (I'm surprised no one's dead yet...) until France suddenly runs off with Canada. (Finally! The world makes sense again!) England, broken-hearted, has a one-night stand with Japan (hm, makes sense...but all is still not right in the world...) and a brief unhappy affair with Spain (must be really really really really really drunk), then follows the wise advice of Hong Kong (lol, go back to asking advice to the adopted child...) and finds true love with America (And all is right with the world again)... Kissing Frogs Will Eventually Get You A Hero
38) If Three and Seven get together, who tops? Italy/Hungary? Lol no one...Hungary would run out and drag Germany in...or Austria would chase Italy out...
39) Would you write Two/Four/Five? America/Canada/Hong Kong? Lol of course! Hm...I might actually think about doing that...
40) Challenge: Write a drabblefic for Ten/Eight
“Will you adopt me into becoming a country of my own Switzerland?”
“No, I don't want to adopt anymore! I have my sister to worry about!”
“Please? I'll be a good country!”
“Shut up and go with Sweden and Finland”
Switzerland walks away, but not before scaring Sealand into leaving him alone by shooting a couple holes into the wall.
End. (that was a pretty bad fic..)
41) What is Six's super-secret kink? Spain? Tomatoes!
42) Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober? Japan shagging France? I thought Japan was uke? Hm...I suppose that Japan and France would have to be drunk...and Canada would need to be on a field trip with Greece or something.
43) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon? Hungary/Switzerland? I'd be pissed...it's Hungary/Austria and Switzerland/Liechtenstein fools!
44) Is Three gay? Yes, with Germany!
45) What would make Ten scared of One? Sealand scared of England? Sealand would be scared of England's cooking!
46) What would Nine never dare to tell Ten? France would never dare to tell Sealand that he looks a lot like England and America's love child...wait, he just might do that...
47) Where would Eight meet Nine? Switzerland would meet France in a dark alley to threaten him for hitting on Liechtenstein.
48) What would make Hungary angry at Eight? Hungary wouldn't be mad at Switzerland...I don't think they are even acquaintances...
49) What do Six and Seven have in common? Um...choice in weapons? China uses a wok and Hungary uses a frying pan after all...
50) What dream would Five have about Six? Hong Kong would dream of China killing England?
51) What would Four envy about Five? I dunno actually...maybe Canada is jealous that at least Hong Kong is noticed by someone?
52) How would Three greet Nine? Italy- Big Brother France!
53) What would One think of Two? England thinks that America is a git.
54) Ten got a daughter? Sealand would probably then continue to say he is a country because he has a daughter? Man, I feel bad for that poor girl...
55) Nine became a singer? Not surprising...I wonder if France would use that to charm people?
56) Eight had quite a big secret? Switzerland has a secret? Hm...kid with Liechtenstein perhaps?
57) Seven won the lottery? Hungary would use it to hire spies for her yaoi brigade.
58) Five and Six did a workout together? Hong Kong and China working out? Well, makes sense, they're siblings.
59) Two sent a message to his/her Bf/Gf but Nine got it. What would happen? America sending a message to England but France got it? Oh England wouldn't be able to live it down.
60) One accidentally kicked Ten? England kicked Sealand? Sealand would call him a jerk and run away.
61) Ten and Nine are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about? Sealand and France blushing while they talk? France is probably ruining Sealand's mind with his England theater or something...o.o
62) Nine sketches what Six's perfect girl/boyfriend should look like; will Six be happy? France sketching China's perfect girl/boyfriend? No, China wouldn't be happy because of the art skills.
63) 8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay? Do Switzerland and Hong Kong even know each other?
64) Seven and Nine apply for a job. What job? Hungary: Yaoi artist or matchmaker France: Chef
65) If Six and Three cooked dinner what would they make? China and Italy cooked dinner? Asian food and pasta.
66) Five and One are forced to go back to school together. What class will they pick? Hong Kong and England are forced to go back to school? They'd probably end up with anger management class.
67) Number Four is bored and pokes Ten. What happens after that? Canada pokes Sealand? Sealand would cry because a ghost poked him I guess.
68) Would 2 trust 5? America trusting Hong Kong? Maybe...
69) Could One and Six be soul mates? England and China soul mates? Ha! Good joke!
70) Ten kissing One? Sealand kissing England? Where the heck is America?
71) Will number Five and Six ever kiss? O.O China and Hong Kong should totally do that...
71) Number Two reveals his/her deeply hidden love for number Nine. America in love with France? Dude, what the hell is wrong with you?! France is cool, but he's with your bro Canada!
72) Number Eight got into the hospital somehow? What happened to Switzerland?
73) Number Four announced he/she's going to marry Nine tomorrow? Yay! Canada finally marries France!
74) Can you picture Eight and Five together? Switzerland and Hong Kong? No, I don't think so...
75) What would happen if Nine got Seven pregnant? If France got Hungary pregnant? Austria would play an angry song on the piano and Canada would rage in the corner while Hungary hit France with her frying pan.
76) Do you support One/Twelve? England/Spain? No, I wouldn't...
77) Make up a summary for a Eleven/Two fic. Japan/America. When England is tired of listening to America's story of protecting him from ghosts when America is the one who is scared, he leaves. Japan takes this as his chance to be near America (man, I don't like where this is going...)
78) What might Eight scream at a moment of great passion? Switzerland in a moment of passion...? I have no idea...
79) If you wrote a song-fic about Seven what song would you choose? Hungary- the song Belle from Beauty and the Beast
80) How would you bribe Six? With pandas...China loves pandas.
81) What would Nine most likely be arrested for? France would most likely get arrested for molestation...or public disturbance.
82) Is it impossible for Four to ever be in love with Two? Canada to be in love with America? Twincest!
83) What do you think of a One/Six pairing? England/China? Not a big fan of this pairing...
84) Who would you rather date, Nine, Seven, or Twelve ? France, Hungary, or Spain? Man...I'd rather date France then...
85) You're out on a fun date with Eight at an amusement park. What would he suggest the two of you do first? Fun date with Switzerland? He'd probably suggest we go to that shooting game in the park.
86) If Nine, Three, and One were a band, what do you think they'd be called? France, Italy, and England in a band? The White Rose Tea?
87) If Seven and Two were together. Who would be the seme & who would be the Uke? Hungary and America together? There wouldn't be any because Hungary would hit America with a frying pan for destroying her yaoi dream of America and England.
88) Describe a sleepover with Four and Eleven. Sleepover with Canada and Japan? It would be a quiet sleepover...
89) Six sends One on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed? China sends England on a mission to acquire the magical panda bear in the Fairy Kingdom. The mission is a success obviously.
90) If Five Was in the Dictionary, what would the definition be? Hong Kong: China's sibling that was taken under the care of England for a while. Resents England.
91) If Ten Wasn't in the Mafia, What would his job be? Sealand in the Mafia? Probably annoying the crap out of people saying he's a country...
92) If you wrote a Ten/Five fic, what would the warning be? Sealand/Hong Kong fic? Warning: Epic proportions of England bashing.
93) Who would make a better college professor Five or Twelve? Hong Kong or Spain? Hong Kong. Spain would talk about tomatoes or Romano...
94) What would Twelve and One be like in a relationship? Spain and England in a relationship? It would be a not so great one because Spain would be afraid of England due to their pasts as pirates.
95) Two and Ten. Totally crack or totally canon? America and Sealand? Total crack.
96) Is Four het or slash better? Canada het or slash? Psh, slash!
97) Have you ever read fanfiction of Five and Eleven? Hong Kong and Japan? No.
98) Why was Six afraid of Seven? Because Seven is after Eight and Nine! (Baaaad joke . . . >.>;) Why was China afraid of Hungary? Because Hungary is after Switzerland and France! (Um...no...Hungary should be after Austria...)
99) If Eight was to cosplay, what would they be? Switzerland to cosplay? I don't think he'd cosplay as anything.
100) How many beers would One have to chug to have a go at Twelve? England would have to drink a lot of beers to not even remember having a go at Spain.
101) Would Three make a good couple with Six? Or a better couple with Two? Italy with China or with America? It's a tie...
102) Six and Seven have to go on a fishing trip together. Would they end up getting "distracted" halfway through? China and Hungary? No, they wouldn't...well unless during said fishing trip there just so happens to be a panda or yaoi couple in sight...
103) Pick a Disney film to represent Ten and Two. Sealand and America? Toy Story...
104) If Three and Eleven are doing s & m, who's the sadist? Italy and Japan? None of them would be the sadist...
105) Pick a song to describe a Seven/Twelve fic. Hungary/Spain- Poor Unfortunate Souls (I dunno...)
106) Is there any evidence for Four/Two? Canada/America...twincest! There could be if you looked hard enough.
107) How hot would Seven/Three be? Hungary/Italy: It wouldn't...I would try to find another fic...
108) If Seven walked in on Two and Eight performing, shall we say, "interesting" activities, what would their reaction be? If Hungary walked in on America and Switzerland performing activities? She would restrain Switzerland from killing America and England from killing Switzerland..
109) What's One's secret kink? England's secret kink? Um...Fairies?
110) What title would you assign a One/Three/Five threesome? England/Italy/Hong Kong? White Flag Piracy in Asia? (I dunno)
111) How about Two/Four/Six? America/Canada/China? Hello Kitty Twincest (oh god...my mind!)
112) Or even Seven/Eight/Nine? Hungary/Switzerland/France The Peace Fangirl of Love (damn...um yeah...)
113) So One has a relationship with Six, but secretly wants Two. Six knows this, and breaks up with One to go pursue Three, who's with Eleven. Eleven is also with Ten, however, who's cheating on Eleven with Eight. Eight finds out, and cheats with Seven, who is, in turn, cheating on Four. One pursues Two, who just broke up with Five, who's now after Nine. One gives up on this, and ends up with Twelve, while Six finally ends up with Three.
England has a relationship with China, but secretly wants America (what's so secret about that?!). China knows this and breaks up with England to go pursue Italy (wtf?) who is with Japan (again, wtf?). Japan is also with Sealand (when did this happen?), however, who's cheating on Japan with Switzerland. Switzerland finds out and cheats with Hungary, who is, in turn, cheating on Canada (damn what kind of relationship is this?!). England pursues America (finally!) who just broke up with Hong Kong, who is now after France (nooo...). England gives up on this and ends up with Spain (I feel bad for Spain now),while China finally ends up with Italy.
114) Title a Six/Seven western fic. Yes, western. As in, cowboys, desperados, and such. China/Hungary western fic. Hey There Beautiful...Want to Join the Gold Rush?
115) If Eight/One became canon, how would you react? Switzerland/England? I'd cry like the Engand and America fangirl that I am.
116) If Two and Nine became a couple, who would top? America and France? America...
117) What if it was Three and Nine? Italy and France? France...
118) Four and Nine? Canada and France? France definitely.
119) Do you know anyone who reads Nine slash? France slash? Me and all of my friends.
120) Or Two het? America het? Are you out of your mind?! It's USUK all the way!
121) Write me a little ficcy for Five/Nine. Hong Kong/France: England had always warned him to stay away from the Frog, but he didn't understand why he had to. He visits France and instantly regrets it. (never happening...wait..hm...maybe)
122) Write a possible summary for a fanfiction involving Two/Nine/Seven. America/France/Hungary: After befriending each other through the Revolutionary War, America and France have become close. When Hungary sees this she can't help but start to plan how to make them into a couple. But when Hungary and America are seduced one night, will it just be America and France together or will they decide to continue on? (…..that is...um...not happening.)
123) Quick. Three and Seven are cosplaying. What as? Italy would cosplay as Sora from Kingdom Hearts (dunno why) and Hungary would cosplay as...Selphie from Kingdom Hearts (dunno why either...still in Kingdom Hearts mode I suppose)
124) Have you ever seen fanart of Eleven and Twelve? Japan and Spain? No.
125) Who would make a better college professor: Six or Eleven? China or Japan? Japan.
126) Twelve sends Eight on a mission. What is it and does it succeed? Spain sends Switzerland to get Romano. It would fail because Switzerland would have...shot poor Romano for being so annoying...
127) What would Five most likely be arrested for? Hong Kong would most likely be arrested for attacking England but be bailed out by China.
128) If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of Seven or Eight? Hungary or Switzerland? Switzerland because he has mad gun skills.
129) Who would be the most outraged because of the above questions? England I suppose...that or Romano...or maybe both.
130) What would One and Four say if they were fighting over Two? England and Canada fighting over America? England would be cursing Canada...Canada would be yelling in French/English at England and America would just be sitting there I suppose.
131) What would Six look like if he/she was cross-dressing? China cross-dressing? He'd look like a real girl!
132) What would a One/Two baby look like? England/America baby? Sealand.
133) What is Five's ultimate weakness? I don't think Hong Kong has a weakness...does he?
134) Would Two and Four be better as siblings or lovers? America and Canada are already siblings...but nothing is stopping them from doing twincest. ^^ Well, only England and France...but eh.
Hetalia personality quiz
North Italy (Vargas Feliciano)
] You were bullied a lot in your childhood
[x] You adore pasta, pizza, cheese, and fruit
[x] You're very happy-go-lucky
[x] You constantly have a dozy look on your face as if you're always away with the fairies
] You have a long curly strand of hair that always tends to stick up
] You're a good artist
[x] You can be clumsy
[x] You have a friend you always depend upon if you mess up something
] If your life was in danger, you would do the typical Italian thing and say: "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I HAVE RELATIVES IN YOUR COUNTRY!"
] You would surrender in a war situation
5/10 Adorableness factor
] You're very stoic and serious
] Sausages are your favorite foods
] You like to walk dogs/your dog
[x] Your boss/principal/tutor/home-room teacher is a nut-case
] You love rules and think they should always be followed to
[x] You think the world would be better if everyone played by the rules
[x] You work very hard... too hard
] Your alone time is your 'happy time'
[x] You can appear tough but be very considerate towards people
[x] You've had issues with money once or twice
5/10 Hardass factor
Japan (Kiku Honda)
] You're very mature
] You think everything over before saying it
[x] You believe in ghosts but aren't phased by the experience when you see one
] You isolated yourself during childhood
] You became very successful in a short amount of time
] You are somewhat inexperienced when it comes to the outside world
] You can seem cold/aloof to other people
[x] You're good at practical tasks
]You need time to adjust to new people
2/10 Lonely dude factor
America (Alfred Jones)
[x] You love hamburgers
[x] You think you're awesome
[x] You love to invent things
[x] You love going to the cinema/watching films/making films
[x] You can seem to be very brash to other people
[x] You have a tendency to stick your nose into other peoples' business
[x] You're terrified of ghosts (contradictory I know, but that's who I am yo)
[x] You know aliens exist
[x] You tend to wear a bomber jacket all the time
] You wear glasses
9/10 Boss factor
England (Arthur Kirkland)
[x] You like tea
[x] You were quite tough and troublesome as a kid
[x] You're very sarcastic and cynical
[x] Your cooking is awful
[x] You love spiritual magical stuff, such as fairies, ghosts...
[x] ...But you refuse to believe in aliens. (again, contradictory...)
[x] You have tried doing black magic before
] You get drunk quite easily (yes...)
[x] When you are drunk, you tend to be very unhappy
[x] You're good at embroidery
9/10 Limey factor
France (Francis Bonnefoy)
[x] You're very affectionate
] You think you have a great fashion sense
] You like wine
] You're the master of whispering romantic things into peoples' ears
] You love red roses
] When it comes to l'amour, you don't mind men or women
] You're very proud of yourself
[x] You love culture and the arts
] You're very flamboyant
] You say you're a gourmand
2/10 Pervy Douche factor
Russia (Ivan Braginski)
] You had a very sad childhood
[x] You're very tall
[x] You have a tendency to switch between personalities
] You wear a scarf all the time
] You love sunflowers
] You love vodka
] You can seem intimidating to other people
] You're very strong
] You have a big nose
] You have a strange laugh that can scare people
2/10 Creepy factor
China (Wang Yao)
] You're very mature
[x] You're very superstitious
] You're very religious
[x] You love pandas
[x] You love cooking so much that you nag if food has a certain pattern of tastes
[x] You love Hello Kitty
[x] You try to be a role-model for your brothers/sisters/whatever, but are never taken seriously
] You work hard
] You're good at drawing
[x] You like sweets
6/10 Old person factor
And now for some other countries!
Austria (Roderich Edelstein)
] You are very well-raised
] You're polite
[x] You love classical music
[x] You like cake
] You have a mole on your face
] You dedicate your time to your hobbies rather than what needs to be done right away
[x] You are a virtuoso/play very well on at least one instrument
] You've composed music before
[x] You tend to call people 'morons'
] You wear glasses
4/10 Aristocrat factor
Canada (Matthew Williams)
] You're often ignored by people
[x] You look younger than you actually are
] You love hockey
[x] You love polar bears
] You hate fighting
] You have one strand of curly hair, like Italy
] You often get mistaken for someone else
] You feel under-appreciated
[x] You're bilingual
] You always carry a bear with you
3/10 Lame ass factor
] You smoke
] You're very physically strong
] You've won a lot of fist-fights
] In your social circle, there are two brothers - you get along with one, but not with the other
[x] You have very strong emotions about a variety of topics
] You like hot weather
] You can be very friendly from time to time
] You look very tough on the outside
] You make a very nice role-model
] You don't let people get a word in edgeways
1/10 Crack factor
Hungary (Elizabeth Hédeváry)
[x] You have a potty-mouth
[x] You like to wear flowers in your hair
] You used to be a very tough kid
[x] You're very reliable
[x] It's better to have you as a friend rather than an enemy
[x] You're very faithful
[x] Your speech and mannerisms can be considered very unladylike
] You and your best friend go together like chalk and cheese
[x] You are graceful one moment and grinning like a maniac the next
[x] If someone yells that yaoi is going on somewhere, you will drop everything to run off to go and see it
8/10 Fangirl factor
Lithuania (Toris Lorinaitis)
[x] You're very loyal
[x] You feel like your best friend drags you around a lot, but you both have a great time together
] You're very serious
] You have a lot of patience
[x] You think too much about philosophical stuff
] You get depressed when questioning the point of existing/the universe, etc...
] You're not very confident
] You were quite rebellious as a child
] People tend to walk all over you
] You're a born worrier
3/10 Doormat factor:
Poland (Feliks Lukasiewicz)
] You're very flamboyant
[x] You're quite hyperactive
[x] You can be quite goofy
] When you're depressed, you tend to rise out of it like a phoenix
] You're very wary of strangers
] It takes you ages to come out of your shell
] However, when you're used to someone, you're very chatty
] You're very forceful and stand at one end of the argument when it comes to your opinions
] You love pansies and corn-poppies
] You get up to lots of crazy antics
2/10 Sunshine factor:
Prussia (Gilbert Weillschmidt)
] You're quite mean-spirited
] You're a bit of a hooligan
[x] You're very loyal
] You're very good at tactics
] You hate Russia
] You love to fight people
] You can avoid marriages quite well
] You're not always taken seriously
] You like drinking
] You want to become stronger
1/10 Awesome factor
I am the child that England and America had that was never mentioned due to my magical birth! :D
THE KH SURVEY
(Please copy and paste this onto your profile and answer the questions! to spread the KH fever!)
SECTION ONE: The "Favorite" Questions
1. Your favorite KH guy? Riku
2. Your favorite KH girl? Namine
3. Your least favorite KH guy? Why? Xemnas...>.> It's just because he's a jerk!
4. Your least favorite KH girl? Why? Kairi If it wasn't for her, the awesomeness that is the Riku and Sora pairing would be canon!
5. Favorite World? (Includes both KH1 and KH2) Atlantica!
6. Least Favorite World? Wonderland
7. Favorite Weapon? (Includes both KH1 and KH2) Way To Dawn and Oblivion
8. Least Favorite Weapon? Kingdom Key
9. Fav. Summon? (includes both KH1 and KH2) Genie and Mushu
10. Fav. Form? (aka. Sora's Forms) Master, Final, and Anti-Form
11. Favorite Pairing? (includes yaoi (AND YURI) coupling) Riku/Sora
12. Least Fav. Pairing? (includes yaoi couples) Why? Kairi/Sora. I just can't stand it!
13. Any cool crack pairings you've heard of? List 'em. Anyone else with Riku other than Sora...that's just not...my favorite and I consider it a crack pairing I suppose.
14. Weirdest Pairing(s) You've Ever Heard Of? Kairi/Axel...um...what?!
15. Any "Kh-pet-peeves" you have? The existence of Kairi ruining Riku and Sora's relationship!
16. Fav. Partner in KH? (includes both KH1 and KH2) Riku
SECTION TWO: Do you believe it, or not believe it?
17. Do you believe in the Xemnas/Saix theory? Yes
18. Do you believe that Zexion is emo? ….you'd be crazy if you thought that I believed otherwise...
19. Do you believe that Marluxia is gay? No shit Sherlock! Of course he is!
20. Do you believe that Kairi is the most annoying character in KH? Not necessarily the most annoying...Larxene beats her.
SECTION THREE: Answer Yourself!
21. If Roxas had to choose either Namine or Olette, who would you root for? Why? Namine! Just because she's a better for of Kairi and I think that's as close as a SoKai (sorta) pairing that I'll support.
22. What's your theory on KH: Birth by Sleep? It's awesome!
23. Was Chain of Memories a waste of time? Plot wise, no.
24. If you had the choice of meeting ONE (and ONLY ONE!) KH character, who would it be? >.> Why must you make it so difficult?! Hm...I think Riku for sure then.
25. Which KH character do you relate to the most? Why? Sora, Riku, Zexion, and Demyx. Sora because I'm naive and I care for my friends a lot. Riku because I want to see the rest of the world instead of staying in just one place. Zexion because I love books and if asked for my weapon of choice in real life it would be books. (anime world weapon of choice would have to be a hard decision for me so don't even ask) Demyx because I love music and I would even play the sitar if I could. ^^
26. What's the most embarrassing moment that ever happened to you that had something to do with KH? Hm...haven't had one...yet.
27. Have you ever cosplayed as a KH character? If so, who? If not, who would you like to cosplay as? I have cosplayed as Xion once and that was only because we had the same hairstyle at the time. I would like to cosplay as Sora or Riku sometime soon in the future though! :D
28. The Funniest Moment in all of KH would be...? Way too many to count
29. The Hardest Enemy/Boss was...? The final battle...
30. What was a good addition in KH2 that made it oh-so-addictive? Cut-scene skip
SECTION FOUR: Decisions, Decisions... Note: You MUST only choose one! "Both" or "Neither" in unacceptable!!
31. Hayner or Pence? Hayner
32. Zexion or Marluxia? Zexion
33. Riku or Roxas? Riku
34. Roxas or Sora? Sora
35. Axel or Demyx? DX You're making me chose?! Demyx
36. Kairi or Larxene? -.- Kairi
37. AkuRoku or SoRiku? SoRiku
38. Namixas or Namiku? Namixas
39. Zemyx or AkuRoku? DX Why must I chose?! *sigh* AkuRoku
40. SoKai or SoRiku? SoRiku
41. Sea Salt Ice Cream or Paopu Fruit? Paopu Fruit
42. Cloud or Leon? Cloud
43. CloTi of Clerith? Clerith
44. Simple and Clean or Passion? Simple and Clean
SECTION FIVE: The Last Section!!
45. List all the KH character you've fallen for. (This includes Final Fantasy charcter as well) Sora, Riku, Roxas, Axel, Zexion, Demyx, Terra, and Ventus
46. What crossovers would you like to see with KH? Hm...that's hard...it doesn't matter as long as it has a great plot.
47. Does anyone in KH look like another character? List 'em all! Axel and Reno, Ven and Roxas, Sora and Vanitas.
48. Which new KH game can you absolutely NOT wait for? ALL
49. Do you like KH1 or KH2 better? Why? KH2...just because they're older and it's more complex.
50. LAST QUESTION! What makes Kingdom Hearts one of the best games in the world!? The question should be what doesn't make Kingdom Hearts one of the best games in the world! Kingdom Hearts is within epic proportions that has graced us with its presence!
Story picture guide:
A Slytherin Fairy Tale or is it? dress guide and hair styles applicable to the Slytherin ball chapters...for now at least:
Mindiella's Dress:(only the dress is the same)
Mindiella's hairstyle:(in platinum blonde color)
Mindiella's tiara:(an inheritance that's been passed down on her mother's side...you know them veelas...they just have to have everything extravagant)
Acacia's Dress:(like that in everything except her hair is a dark chocolate brown-ish color)
Adelia's Dress:(like that but in silver, the hairstyle exactly like that as well, except her hair is blonde)
Bravo for actually making it through the super long profile! :D
Unsafe External Link