Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, and Death Note.
Death Note --> L/Light
Hikaru no Go --> Akira/Hikaru
Prince of Tennis --> Momo/Ryoma and some times i read the Oishi/Eiji and Inui/Kaidou
Naruto --> Sasuke/Naruto
xxxHolic --> Doumeki/Watanuki
Kyou Kara Mahou --> Wolfram/Yuuri and vise-versa
Kuroshitsuji --> Sebastian/Ceiel
Monochrome Factor --> Shirogane/Akira
if you have anything to say to me...say it to me
Reversed Time: working on, will proberbly go slowly because im busy at school...will write asap
I have a Death Note fiction going at the moment... I'm going to post it when its over 10,000 words!
Not got long to go!! >.
1. I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
2. I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
3. I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
4. We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
5. I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
6. I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
7. I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
8. I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
9. We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
10. I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
11. I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised, the court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
12. I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
13. I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
14. I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
15. I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
16. I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
17. I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
18. I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
19. I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
20. I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it