Author has written 16 stories for Gilmore Girls, Dawson's Creek, Make It or Break It, 90210, and Pretty Little Liars.
No matter how many stories I write, I can never think of things to include on these. No matter how many clever, witty, one liners I include in my fanfics...my profile is never as well written.
There's not much to me. I'm fairly simple and average. I normally lead a boring life. It's consumed by reading and writing (generally not for fanfiction as I am currently in law school). I'm rather quiet and shy, but once I get to know you I'm pretty open and loud. Sometimes, I describe myself as having a quirky spirit, but at other times, I would say I'm just laid back and go with the flow with no real distinguishing characteristics.
I suppose a few random facts will help put me into perspective:
1. I love to ride with my windows down, my music blaring, singing at the top of my lungs.
2. I'm always barefoot and would walk every where barefoot if it was socially acceptable and allowed.
3. Facebook and sleep consumes the rest of my life that isn't spent to reading and writing.
4. I'm addicted to chapstick.
5. I'm constantly on the lookout for a good concert, in particular a Matchbox Twenty one. I'd spend a fair majority of my checking account on one of their concerts if given the chance.
6. I'm competitive. I love sports, particularly basketball. If you give me the time of day to play a game, you've won my heart over.
7. I've recently discovered the joys of blogging.
8. I'm usually always open to take photos. I tend to think of myself as photogenic. New Facebook profile pics are always on the lookout (which is not to be confused with vanity because I hardly think of myself as attractive to be considered vain).
9. I will one day travel the world. Just pick up and go some where, stay there for two days or two months, doesn't matter, and then pick up and go else where.
10. I love to help people. I will one day found my own charity.
11. I will publish a novel. Why? I have no idea because my writing is not nearly good enough to be read by the mass public nor will my book be bought.
12. I'm actually pretty cocky in my abilities to succeed and accomplish my goals. Yet, I am oddly able to remain humble at most times. I suppose I'm a paradox of sorts.
13. Generally, smiling, laughing, friends, and family are the basic necessities to my life. Throw in a few cute and cuddly animals and I'm sold.
As I said, pretty simple. No surprises, no special quirks to set me apart from the crowd. I'm just me :)
Blog about/with me (to further see the inner workings of my mind):
*I'm a newbie so followers and comments are always welcome :) :)
I suppose this is where I share my favorites with everyone (seems to be a popular trend on profiles). I have many favorites in life. It's hard to narrow just one, so I generally include quite a few:
Favorite Music: Matchbox Twenty, Bowling For Soup, Kid Rock, Army of Freshmen, Skillet, All Time Low, 3 Doors Down, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Good Charlotte, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Nickelback, The White Tie Affair, Broadway Calls, Theory of A Deadman, Goo Goo Dolls, AC/DC, Sugarland, Carrie Underwood, Hey Monday, Train, Lady Gaga,
Music is my life and I like pretty much everything except for opera and bluegrass.
Favorite Tv Shows: Gossip Girl, 90210, The Vampire Diaries, Make It Or Break It, Pretty Little Liars, Grey's Anatomy, Greek, Lost, The Best Years, Wildfire, Prison Break, The Mentalist, Boy Meets World, Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I'll never grow old of that show) and some reality shows. Oh, and I super excited about this new show coming out called Terra Nova.
Favorite Movies: Remember the Titans, Back to the Future Trilogy, Pirates of the Carribean Trilogy, Coyote Ugly, The Notebook, Twister, John Tucker Must Die, The Italian Job, Lords of Dogtown, Surf's Up, Disturbia, 27 Dresses, Holes, Burlesque, Sorority Row, Alpha Dog, The Hangover, and Disney!
Favorite Books: The Bible, The Outsiders, The Great Gatsby, Angels & Demons, The 10th Circle, Smashed, Million Little Pieces, Blue Bloods Series, Bleed, Twilight Series! (especially Breaking Dawn) anything by Michael Crichton.
Currently reading: Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte.
Favorite Ships: Blair/Chuck (Gossip Girl), Serena/Nate (Gossip Girl), Kate/Sawyer (Lost), Annie/Liam (90210), Elena/Damon (Vampire Diaries) Rory/Jess and a close second Rory/Tristan (Gilmore Girls), Kris/Junior (Wildfire), Amy/Ricky (Secret Life...) Emily/Damon (Make It Or Break It), Spencer/Wren (Pretty Little Liars), Hanna/Caleb (Pretty Little Liars), Annie/Auggie (Covert Affairs). Still torn between Buffy and Angel or Buffy and Spike, though I'm leaning towards Spike :)
Quotes to live by:
~If you focus on what's left behind, you'll miss out on what lies ahead~
~ What we see, mainly depends on what we are looking for~
~Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve~
~Anything unattempted remains impossible~
~ An eye for an eye makes the world blind~
Unsafe External Link