Author has written 27 stories for X-Men: Evolution, Inception, Red Eye, Avengers, and Thor.
I've been writing fanfictions for ten years or so. I used to write in my mother-language (Hungarian) but now I challenge it in English, so bear with me, my grammar might not be perfect here and there.
I have and AO3 account now, so all the (smutty Thorki) fics that are not tolerated by FFN will be posted here;) http://archiveofourown.org/users/thefirstwhokneels
If you're interested in my fanarts, check out dA.
Wandawondy translated Of monsters and men into Japanese! Thanks, dear!
Neve83 translated A spinner-song into Italian! Thanks so much!
AVO_Cor translated Necklace of songs into Russian! Thank you so much!
Tiger translated Faceless into Chinese! Thanks a lot!
A necklace of songs served as inspiration for this amazing Thor/Loki vid by Hiddlesworthing, omg akdfaldjlsasd check it out, you guys!
- Loki: not really a couple, I know. But let's say Loki/Thor, in the brotherly meaning. But if I need to choose between Loki/OC and that, then I'd rather go with the not so brotherly meaning...
- Jackson/Lisa (Red Eye)
- Fischer/Ariadne (Inception) - yeah, non-canon FTW! There are way too many Arthur/Ariadne out there...
- Lance/Kitty (X-men Evolution)
- Rogue/Remy (X-men Evo) and for some strange reasons even I dont understand nowadays I'm quite okay with a Rogue/Pietro pairing...
- Harry/Ginny (Harry Potter)
Thing(s) I don't like:
- OCs. At all. No offense. I'm just not interested in them hooking up with the canon characters. I mean it's fine (and even necessary) to have some OCs around the main canon characters but making them one of the protagonists, no, I cannot care less. I rather bend the original story and have two canon characters engage in a relationship that has no sign of whatsoever in the original fandom like I did with Ariadne and Robert Fischer in Inception.