Author has written 6 stories for Pet Shop of Horrors, Gravitation, and Chrono Crusade.
find me at:
deviant art: chronocontract
Facebook: jessica yidi
(2-9-10) I WILL BE UPDATING MY STORIES!! YAY!! XD (just give me time)
updates scheduled (in order): cooking mama, haha...CHOOOOOO!!, and a gravi x-mas
1) Who is your favorite country(ies)? AMERICA!! canada, russia, japan, england, and france
2) Do you have a country/country pairing? If so, which one? Yes. Americaxrussia, and CanadaxPrussia, francexengland
3) Hetalia yaoi or hentai? Yaoi plz.
4) Ever cosplayed Hetalia characters? NO BUT I WANT TO SO BADLY ;_;
5) If you could pick one hair color for ALL of the countries to have, what would it be? idk... but most are blond...lol
6) Have you ever felt you should be in one of the countries because your personality matches theirs? If so, which one? AMERICA
7) Austria/Hungary or Prussia/Hungary? neither
8) UK/France or UK/US? mainly ukxfrance but i like both
9) Which war era is your favorite? The revolutionary war, WW2, cold war
10) Any flaws in ONE (quote: one) of the countries you'd like to rant about? idk
11) Any favorite glasses country? (IE: Specs, Git, and Canada. (Who?)) north america (canada and us tie)
12) Your favorite of the BFT? ~~SPAIN~~
13) Super mega Hetalia orgy: Yes or No? Hell yes.
14) Have you seen all of the Hetalia episodes so far? Yes.
15) How 'bout them web comics/manga :B? Yes.
16) America: ADD or No? maybe a little...?
17) Do you believe FUNimation is going to kill everyone one day because of the fact that no one likes the horrible Hetalia dub they might make? Uh. Sure, why not? They've already killed my dub-tolerating spirit.
18) Pro-Mexico is canon or Anti-Mexico is canon? Pro plz. Needz moar Mexico.
19) Prussia: Conceited, Bastardly, Annoying or Funny? How about awesome?
20) Who's Canada? the guy who feeds you (XD i love that line).
21) Favorite Hetalian's eyes? State the country name, the eye color and what you specifically like about those eyes :B. RUSSIApurplekawaii!!!!!!!! XD
22) Which country would be the best cross dresser? poland. he already does
23) France: Better naked or clothed? Naked.
24) Which country would be the best OOC? Who and how? I wouldn't mind seeing Sweden go crazy once in a while ;DDD
25) Any favorite alliances you like? (IE: BFT, Uk/Us/France/Russia during WW2, Germany/Italy/Japan) WW2 alliances and revolution
26) Do you write Hetalia fanfictions? Fuck yes. Working on some nao~ 8DDDD
27) Fluff or sex? Fluff = Sex. love them both.
28) Do your parents know about Hetalia? They could care less.
29) Rant about your least favorite country here. State reasons why you hate them and how they should be "bettered." idk
30) Favorite version of Marukaite Chikyuu so far? AMERICA's CRACKS ME UP!!
31) Have you ever got someone else hooked on Hetalia? Fuck yes.
32) Do you like to draw/write about Hetalia? Uh-huh.
33) Ever made countries into the Hetalia personas during history to make it a hell of a lot more interesting? Yes. Yes. Yes.
34) Has Hetalia affected your life and grades? It's boosted my history grade and taken over my life C:
35) Is your mind blown/broken thanks to Hetalia? I can't think about a country without thinking about their persona. Thanks, Hetalia.
36) Do you think England reads dirty romance novels in his free time? we all know he does
37) Do you like how they've portrayed your country? i love it!!
38) Favorite character song? Delicious Tomato Song or w.d.c. dancing
39) Do you feel awkward being in love with a country? No I do not.
40) Do you have a Hetalia OC? i don't like oc
41) Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Hetalia has taken over your life? Yes. Very much so.
If you cried when L Lawliet died, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you have ever pushed a door that clearly said PULL, copy this into your profile.
If you are one of those people that feel sad because you are jealous of anime and game characters post this on your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever burst put laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile
If you are a yaoi fangirl and proud of it, copy this onto your profile.
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!!
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
I FELL FOR IT :D
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they dont have a screen
name or facebook.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the tv.
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) You read this list, & keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list, you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You actually scrolled back up to check that there was a number 5.
11.) & now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for it. And you know you did!
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
I am the girl who has an unwanted boyfriend because my parents believe homosexuality is devil-work.
Re-post this if you KNOW homophobia is wrong.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever been called weird and taken that as a complement, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied something from someone else's profile, copy this onto your profile!
If you have ever changed your password on something and forgotten it, copy and paste this into your profile.
Paste this into your profile if you're a procrastination addict.
If you like smiley faces, then copy this into your profile. :D
If you hope to write a bestseller someday, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are against discrimination of any sort, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you believe that all life is equal, no matter what sort of creature it is, copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head... copy and paste this on your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say right before you say it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think life without computers is useless, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have music in your soul, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've read other people's profiles to copy and paste things, paste this into your profile.
If you think Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're obsessed with fanfiction, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of those people that gets excited with just two reviews, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're anti-social sometimes, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe spelling and grammar are important, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are the complete opposite of normal, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and past this into your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V. Show, video game, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile. (Damn cirque du freak)
You're a 90's kid if: (I'm such a 90s kid it's scary!)
You can finish this 'ice ice _'
Remember when getting high meant swinging at the playground. The worst thing you could get from the opposite sex was cooties. Mom and dad were your heroes. Five dollars seemed like a million. Mistakes were corrected by simply exclaiming, "do over". Your worst enemies were your siblings. Race issues were who ran the fastest. War was a card game. Money issues were handled by whoever was the banker in Monopoly. The only drug you knew of was cough medicine and wearing skirts didn't mean you were a slut. Kool-Aid was the drink of choice and the only thing you smoked were the tires of your bike. The only thing that hurt was skinned knees and the only things that could get broken were your toys. Life was simple and carefree, but what I remember the most was wanting to grow up.