Author has written 13 stories for Teen Titans, Pokémon, Chaotic, Danny Phantom, Yin Yang Yo, Storm Hawks, Jackie Chan Adventures, Parodies and Spoofs, and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's.
Hi, I'm MultiplePersonas, YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?
Sorry, but this pen name wasn't drawn from a hat. I HAVE CONFLICTING PERSONALITIES, OKAY?
My real name is Marcus Pate, I'm 22, and I love writing BUT ONLY FOR FUN, SO DON'T TRY TO RUSH ANY UPDATES!
Let's get on to the favorites.
YuGiOh, Pokemon, Ben 10, Family Guy, YuGiOh GX, Code: Lyoko, Avatar: the Last Airbender, Teen Titans, Dragon Ball, Dragonball Z, Dragonball GT
Advice for aspiring authors FROM SOMEONE WITH EXPERIENCE MAKING MISTAKES:
1. Make sure you have a clear concept of the basic idea of your story BEFORE YOU SO MUCH AS TYPE IN THE FIRST WORD. There's no point in beginning IF YOU HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT A MIDDLE AND END.
2. Make the first and last sentances as captivating as possible. You want a person to want to read further when they first see it, AND BEG FOR UPDATES WHEN THEY'RE FINISHED.
3. Carry a notebook, pencil, and portable pencil sharpener with you at all times. You never know when inspiration will strike. IT'S NOT ALWAYS GOOD, BUT YOU CAN NEVER TELL UNTIL YOU THINK ABOUT IT LATER.
4. Q: Is it okay to write a fanfic on an empty stomach?
A: Yes, BUT A COMPUTER FILE'S BETTER.
Seriously, though, never write hungry. HUNGER WILL DISTRACT YOU AND CAUSE YOU TO PROCRASTINATE.
5. Prioritize your schedule. THERE ARE THINGS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR FANFIC.
6. Get into character while writing. Another reason that I call myself MultiplePersonas is because of my writing strategy: I make sure I'm alone, AND THEN I TALK TO MYSELF. CRAZY AS IT SOUNDS, IT'S ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD FOR WORKING THROUGH CONVERSATIONS IN YOUR STORY.
7. Have a decent idea of what happens all the way to the end of the story, but keep your mind on the present and immediate future. IF YOU ONLY FOCUS ON THE DISTANT FUTURE YOU'LL NEVER MAKE IT THERE.
8. Have friends look at your work before you put it up. THE VIEW OF AN OUTSIDER IS AN INCREDIBLY USEFUL TOOL.
9. Don't be afraid to ask other authors to look at your work. You'd be amazed at how generous other authors can be, despite their own busy schedules.
10. Don't let a lack of reviews get you down. THIS SITE IS ABOUT EXPRESSING YOUR IDEAS, NOT IMPRESSING OTHERS.
Okay, here's something else that may help. THERE ARE ONLY SO MANY KINDS OF VILLAINS OUT THERE, AND I'M GOING TO LIST THEM ALL, ALONG WITH A FEW EXAMPLES. A villain can be more than one of these, but they can't be a true villain without being any. HERE IT GOES, IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:
1. The Overlord: Already rules, but has a resistance fighting them. Examples: The Firelord (Avatar: the Last Airbender), Master Cyclonis (Storm Hawks), Aku (Samurai Jack)
2. The Puppet Master: Controls UNWILLING minions to do their bidding. Examples: Freakshow (Danny Phantom), Marik (Yu-Gi-Oh!), Demongo (Samurai Jack)
3. The Backstabber: Turns on another and assumes command. Examples: Advisor Black (Dragon Ball), Yami Marik (Yu-Gi-Oh!), Android 17 (Dragonball Z)
4. The Obsessor: Obsessed with completing a single goal, and nothing else until then. Examples: Count Olaf (A Series of Unfortunate Events), Cell (Dragonball Z), Skulker (Danny Phantom)
5. The Mastermind: A devious planner who usually stays in the shadows until their first appearance's season finale. Examples: Slade (Teen Titans), Vilgax (Ben 10), The Night Master (Yin Yang Yo!)
6. The Loser: A comedy relief who is ridiculed by heroes and villains alike. Examples: The Toilenator (Codename: Kids Next Door), Dr. Light (Teen Titans), The Box Ghost (Danny Phantom)
7. The Sociopath: Rejected from society, and angry at the world, universe, dimension, etc. Examples: Kevin 11 (Ben 10), Blackfire (Teen Titans), Piccolo, jr. (Dragon Ball)
8. The Doppelganger: Has the same powers as the hero, but is more powerful (the bad guy should ALWAYS have the advantage in a normal fight)(Often clones). Examples: Vlad Plasmius (Danny Phantom), Venom (Spiderman comics), Reverse Flash (Flash comics)
9. The Honorable: Has a sense of decency and knows when he/she/it is beaten (often becomes a good guy). Examples: Meta Knight (Kirby games), Chase Young (Xiaolin Showdown), Nuova Shenron (Dragonball GT)
10. The Henchman: Often nameless, is hardly ever more than a hired goon, and rarely has a real part (technically, I'M NOT EVEN SURE IT'S A VILLAIN). Examples: Storm Troopers (Star Wars), Talons (Storm Hawks), Death Eaters (Harry Potter)
11. The Well-Intentioned: Tries to do good, but ends up doing more harm than good (Again, TECHNICALLY NOT A VILLAIN, and often a robot or machine). Examples: Nite-Wing (Teen Titans comics), The Lesson (Yin Yang Yo!), The Marabounta (Code: LYOKO)
12. The Fickle: Sometimes helps people, and sometimes commits crimes (Also technically not a villain). Examples: Red X (Teen Titans), Catwoman (The Batman), El Tigre (El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera)
13. The Split Personality: Commits crimes, but doesn't truly intend to (or often remember it). Examples: Launch (Dragon Ball), Wesker & Scarface (The Batman), Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (The Strange Mystery of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde)
14. The Prisoner: Sealed away for a long time and hell-bent on revenge, or just making up for lost time (technically just an offshoot from almost any other type of villain). Examples: Majin Buu (Dragonball Z), Malchior (Teen Titans), Wuya (Xiaolin Showdown)
15. The Victim: Scarred for life (one way or another) and angry or insane because of it (This is the most basic type of villain, by the way). Examples: Lex Luthor (Superman comics), The Joker (Batman comics), The Phantom of the Opera (The Phantom of the Opera)
16. The Renegade: A hero gone bad for one reason or another. Examples: Darth Vader (Star Wars), Sinestro (Green Lantern comics), Lucifer (The Bible)
17. The Monster: Created to be evil and lives up to its purpose (technically fits under "The Well-Intentioned", if you think about it). Examples: Android 13 (Dragonball Z movie), Mala Mala Jong (Xiaolin Showdown), Slappy (Goosebumps books)
18. The Brat: A spoiled person who believes they can get whatever they want due to what they have (money, beauty, etc.). Examples: Princess Morbucks (the Powerpuff Girls), Kitten (Teen Titans), Milan Stilton (Totally Spies)
19. The Avenger: Came back to destroy the one that did something to another villain(s). Examples: Thief King Bakura (Yu-Gi-Oh!), Cooler (Dragonball Z movie), Babidi (Dragonball Z)
That's all that I know of. IF ANYONE COMES UP WITH ANOTHER ONE, LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY!