Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
Im a person who is trully addicted to anime... most especially the anime Naruto... I have decided to dedicate what little life I have to write fanfictions about this outstanding anime.
Im a writer. Period. No matter how good or bad my writing is. I still consider my self a writer. hey, its an art. its something that everyone can do.. And my only goal is to make other fans happy with the best way that I think possible.
Still, as a writer, our only happiness is when we recieve good feedback from our readers. We can accept negative stuff but honestly, it brings out all pain in our hearts.
Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai x)
Slamdunk (Don't ask!)
Hajime no Ippo (Knock out)
MYSPACE ACCOUNT: www.myspace.com/wreckedroom
IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME OUT PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK:
This will mean so much to me really:)
I want to make a few things clear:
1. I hate people who go on and say they hate your pairings without giving their reasons why. It drives me crazy. Because honestly, we write about these pairings because its the pairings we want. And besides, we have a reason behind this. so if you detest the pairings we (the writers) make then ask us about it first.
2. If you don’t like the pairings of a fanfic and/or you would rather read a fanfic with pairings that you prefer, then by all means do so. I do not want to disappoint anyone. If you don’t like my fics, then don’t read them. Period. Like I said, I write fanfics to make people happy. So if someone is not happy with me fic then they shouldn't read it any further.
3. I HATE SILENT READERS!!! Meaning: Those people who drop by just to read a story but does not bother to leave a review. Honestly! Authors are wasting their time writing fanfictions and you just neglect to write a review for all their effort?! Com on!!!
3. to those who gave their reasons for disliking the pairings: Thanks; because you all honestly tried your best not to be rude.
4. If you have any ideas or scenes that you want to be portrayed and if you have any other questions that need to be answered, don’t hesitate to tell me. Leave a review or PM.