Author has written 10 stories for Rurouni Kenshin, Harry Potter, Naruto, and Batman Begins/Dark Knight.
I am so happy that you have taken your time to read my stories! Thank you very much. I love writing fanfictions =) It is a wonderful feeling to write about characters I love and have people who love these characters enjoy the stories I write. Thank you all very much for your support!
Favourite Het Pairings (Anime):
1. Kenshin and Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin. They are my very first anime couple and I have watched Rurouni Kenshin so many times for them. Alas, the author did not give enough romantic scenes for my taste and hence...! Fanfiction!
2. Ren and Kyouko from Skip Beat!
3. Yashiro and Kanae from Skip Beat!
4. Kyouya and Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club
5. Mori and Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club
6. Makoto and Ito from W Juliet
7. Mamoru and Usagi from Sailormoon
8. Kazuma and Fumino from Faster than A Kiss
9. Naruto and Hinata from Naruto (Hinata is really sweet but a Hinata with backbone, now that is really amazing!)
10. Minato and Kushina from Naruto (Just watching a little of their past and how they met makes me smile. Cute!!!)
11. Kakashi and Fem!Naruto (Honestly, I just can't see any other woman that he will be comfortable with. If he has not been attracted to anyone before, Naruto just has a good chance to catch his attention!)
12. Itachi and Fem!Naruto (Who else will be able to accept and understand Itachi?)
And lots more...!
Favourite Het Pairings:
1. Harry and Luna from Harry Potter (Luna is just crazily awesome!)
2. James and Lily from Harry Potter (They are just the best example of 'fine line between love and hate'.)
3. Captain Von Trapp and Maria from The Sound of Music
4. Tony and OFC from NCIS (Honestly, I can't see any real character that will go well with Tony in the series.)
5. Reid and OFC from Criminal Minds (Well, our darling genius definitely needs to broaden his horizons to find someone)
6. Reid (Criminal Minds) and Hermoine Granger (Harry Potter)
I am sure I have more but I just can't remember them...
Favourite Yaoi Pairings:
1. Harry and Sirius (Honestly, there are some seriously good stories out there about them that is really good!)
2. Harry and Charlie Weasley (Come on! A dragon tamer is really hot!)
3. Harry and Neville (Neville does make a really sweet partner :D)
4. Harry and Fred/George (The twins are amazing together and separately ;))
5. Harry Potter and Aaron Hotchner (Criminal Minds)
6. Harry Potter and Derek Morgan (Criminal Minds)
7. Harry Potter and Tony Dinozzo (NCIS)
8. Harry Potter and Tony Stark (Ironman/Avengers)
9. Harry Potter and Bruce Wayne (Batman Begins)
10. Harry Potter and Hatake Kakashi (Naruto)
11. Harry Potter and Uchiha Itachi (Naruto)
12. Harry Potter and Namikaze Minato (Naruto)
13. Harry Potter and Morinozuka Takashi (Ouran HSHC)
14. Naruto and Kakashi from Naruto
15. Naruto and Itachi from Naruto
16. Naruto and Shikamaru from Naruto
17. Ritsu and Takano from Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
18. Ryoma and Tezuka from Prince of Tennis
19. Ryoma and Fuji Syuusuke from Prince of Tennis
20. Ryoma and Sanada from Prince of Tennis
21. Tsuna and Reborn from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
22. Tsuna and Kyoya from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
I am sure I have a few more but anyways...
Well that is all for pairings. I enjoy reading manga and watching anime. There are some really good ones out there that I enjoy immensely.
Many thanks to Sele de la Luna for translating one of my very first ventures into the writing world to Spanish. Hazy Past was the very first fan fiction I have written and it really is an honor to have Sele de la Luna translating it. The link to her translated work is here:
So for what is going on in my life right now:
Flames of Passion:
Part 1 of this story is actually done. Part 1 starts from the beginning until the marriage chapter, which is chapter 12. I already have an outline for part 2 of the story. Part 2 will cover Kenshin and Kaoru's married life, how she gets along with his family and friends, how Kenshin comes to know the truth of her past, Tomoe and Enishi's next move and Shishio's plans. I have started working on Chapter 13 but I am not happy with how the chapter is going. So until I am pleased with it, I will not be updating the story. However, I have not given up on it. I have decided to complete it and I will complete it one way or another.
Chained is written with two endings. As Harry's personality is that of a strong willed man and yet also someone who is fair, there are various ways to write this story. I know that not all will favor one ending over another. For now, I have one ending done that is geared towards a more hopeful future between Sirius and Harry. I am currently writing another ending with a very different ending that will probably appeal to a different crowd. The next chapter will officially end this story and I can finally put it to sleep. It is a very exhausting story to write as the issues I had decided to tackle are very dark in nature. However I do hope I have done some justice to the story.
This is my most recent work and honestly, I am having so much fun writing this story. This is a purely romance genre and I hope I manage to capture Kakashi's character well. I have modified Naruto's character to match a different upbringing, not to mention since I changed Naruto's gender to a female, her whole personality will also definitely be different. The story is also taking a more serious twist and hope I can do this story some justice as well.
Right Before Your Eyes:
Wow! This is actually one of my favourites and that is why it is so hard to write the next chapter. The core of this story is also romantic in nature. I want both Harry and Bruce to find someone. I will of course be continuing this story once I complete Chained and Destiny's Game.
Sequel to When You Look Me In The Eyes:
I have so many people asking for a sequel to my Naruto one shot. It really makes me happy to get such positive reviews to a work I started on a whim. After thinking long and hard, I have come up with a sort of general outline for the sequel. As I still have other pieces of work to complete, I am not sure when I can start with the sequel but it will not be this year.
Anyways, thank you all once more for reading and reviewing! Thanks for making my stories your favourite and following my work. It really makes me happy as an author and I hope I will be able to put up quality work for your viewing pleasure.
That said, my sincerest apologies to all those who are waiting for my stories to be updated. I have been in a very difficult position for two years and am only just recovering. So many things have happened that took my love for writing away. I have only slowly started writing once more and I hope I will be able to make a more significant progress as time passes.
So sorry for the delays and thank you all once more for your support and wonderful reviews. I look forward to reading them and hope I can meet your expectations.
Happy writing, happy reading and have a great day!
Unsafe External Link