Author has written 4 stories for Degrassi, and Twilight.
Favorite books: 1984, Looking for Alaska, You Don't Know Me, Go Ask Alice, Hairstyles of the Damned, Candide, Velocity... I love reading.
Favorite movies: Fight Club, Idiocracy, Little Miss Sunshine, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Star Trek, The Perfect Storm... and more
Favorite music: Music is my life. I can't play. Yes, I own a guitar and a keyboard, but I have no rhythm or patience. But I do know how to play 'Puff the Magic Dragon' on the auto harp, keyboard, guitar, xylophone, and handbells...
Pink Floyd - My Chemical Romance - Say Anything - Nine Inch Nails - Nine Inch Nails - The Postal Service - Steve Miller Band- The Used- Cake- Third Eye Blind- Green Day- PUSA- Shinedown- Neutral Milk Hotel- The Pixies- Bad Company- Lynyrd Skynyrd- Neil Young- Jimi Hendrix- Avenged Sevenfold- ABBA- Alice Cooper- Ben Folds- The Kinks- Black Sabbath- Blind Melon- Lustra- Joe Walsh- Skinny Puppy... My Favorites change so often I don't know why I wasted my time listing them...
I'm basically a pretty cool kid and I'm trying to test out my writing skills. I hate people reading what I write, mainly because I can't take criticism. So I'm going to write here and be awesome like that.
And I've been through a lot... so if you need someone to talk to, I'll listen. PM me or something...
40 ODD Things about me! (A questionnare I filled out)
1. Where's #1 on your top 8?
nowhere I guess...
2. What is your favorite possession?
computer or iPod
3. Do you own a gun?
A bb gun, and a pistol of some sort. (my dad, the typical redneck, hoped I would be a typical redneck daughter) ...and I own an airsoft gun :) and I suck at it, mainly because guys don't take pity on girls when war is going on.
4. If you could tell your last ex something what would you say?
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
I've had more than most people in a lifetime... and I still get nervous.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
"Happy Christmas" Bert McCracken & the Street Drum Orchestra
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Something with caffeine
9. Can you do a push up?
If I wanted to...
10. Is your bathroom clean?
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My mom's class ring. It's prettier than mine, probably because it's black and silver. Plus both our schools names' shortened were B.A. So it looks like it could be mine. Except the '77 part...
12. Do you take painkillers?
I used to.
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
My awesomeness :P
14. Do you have A.D.D.? (Attention Deficit Disorder)
15. What's your name?
Jess... but my stripper name is Rick..
16. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment
I really need a ciggeratte. My ear is killing me. I shouldn't have taken all of these classes.
17. Name the last 3 things you have bought
a "Bite me" bracelet, a necklace, cigs
18. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink
diet coke, mtn dew, water
19. Current worry?
This motherfreakin' college
20. Current hate?
21. Favorite place(s) to be?
Beach, The Fort, not here
22. How did you bring in the New Year?
Oh god. 3 different parties in the middle of nowhere Georgia. Drinking- the best way to do it :)
23. Where would you like to go?
24. Do you own slippers?
Sock monkey ones. But one went missing...
25. What shirt are you wearing?
Starwars "I support the troops"
26. Favorite color(s)?
Black, Blue, Green
27. Are you gay?
28. Do you sing in the shower?
If I'm alone
29. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
30. Best bed sheets as a child?
I had 'grown up' sheets
31. Worst injury you've ever had?
I had brain surgery, and a piece of my brain removed... does that count?
32. Who is your loudest friend?
33. Who is your most silent friend?
Earle, when she's around other people
34. Does someone have a crush on you?
35. Do you wish on shooting stars?
36. What is your favorite candy?
lemonheads... aah memories...
37. What song(s) do/did you want played at your wedding?
"Dance, Dance, Dance" Steve Miller Band
38. What song(s) do you want played at your funeral?
"Life is Beautiful" Sixx AM, "Aeroplane Over the Sea" Neutral Milk hotel, "Free Bird" Lynyrd Skynyrd, and some Pink Floyd
39. What were you doing @ 12 AM last night?
Thinking about all of my worries at the moment.
40. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
The song "Let it Be" was going over and over in my head. Then I realized that I had to pee.